Rate The Player Above You

whoops! :S didn't bother to do that much research, just centered him on the map and scrolled around lol

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score

Points: 3/5- Not doing too horribly in this department, but also not the best being that you joined like 20 days ago.
OD: Not important for early game
Position(area)- 3/5 Don't have too many threats next to you, that also means you won't have any juicy noble targets.
Profile: 2/5- its ok
Tribe: 2/5- not the best to be honest.
Farming: 4/5: Have all of the necessary rewards.

Prometheus

DeletedUser

OD: 3/5 - Nice OD , nothing special though.
Position(area)- 3.5/5 Nice area, there's lots of victims to pick from and grow.
Profile: 2/5- It's a meh for me, nothing i haven't seen before.
Tribe: 4/5- Your tribe looks solid, No dead weight as of yet.
Farming: 5/5: Looks very nice, can't complain.

IGN: 00x0000

DeletedUser

00x0000

OD : 3/5 Pretty good, but could be better
Position : 2/5 Farms for growth, but barely any noble targets
Profile : 2/5 Just stats mainly, nothing much else
Tribe : 3/5 Some good members and not too many members, pretty solid.
Farming : 4/5 good, could do with 1,000,000 looted though (like me :p)

IGN : Ryanobrien

DeletedUser

ryanobrien

Points : 2/5 Not all that good. I think you rushed to academy and nobles to quickly. Many players around you with better villages than you, and I think you could've made a better choice in terms of noble targets, but I don't know whether the person you nobled you were at war with or what the situation was entirely.

OD : 3/5 Pretty high so points for that but I think it's to high even though you nobled a vill out of it.

Position : 2/5 Again like the points part, lots of people that have better vills than you. I dislike academy tribes and there's a few of them around you as well. Will get cramped fast especially with some sort of diplomatic relationship with Push! Also looks like there's a lot of farm sharing

Profile : 3/5 I think we have a different opinion on what mass recruiting tribes are :p having an academy tribe in my eyes is mass recruiting. Besides that fairly clean and simple.

Tribe : 3/5 This would be 4/5 if you didn't have the academy tribe. Other than that your spread isn't that cramped overall except in a couple locations but that may only look like that because some people nobled vills. Some members are way out on their own and I'm curious how they will do.

Farming : 2/5 Haven't gotten 10k vills or 1m res looted achievements and it shows in your overall vill size compared to those around you.

Overall, things could be a lot better but I'm bad at judging things in my opinion so don't take anything above to seriously :) Could turn out to be a good account down the line, just need to step it up in some areas of play.

gastroed

DeletedUser108786

gastroed

Points: 3/5 Brilliant for you area but not compared to the world rankings. Nice start though
OD: 4/5 Good for this stage, i am guessing you cleared somebody with not a lot of troops or could have hit a spike. Can't tell
Area: 5/5 Really nice area for farming as there are a lot of small players and a lot of barbs to the south but not sure where you will noble
Profile: 5/5 Cool story and i should try out your guide 'How to win' sometime.
Tribe: 3/5 Not sure about your tribe. The top three members seem to look promising but the rest don't look very good but they may have just started.
Farming: 4/5 You seem to have grown very quickly so farming must be good

Nice start :)

sdcz6

Last edited by a moderator:

Yakushi Kabuto

sdcz6

OD: 5/5
Area: 1/5 --> You limit your farming capability by confining yourself in a very small area. (All your villages are located in the 7x7 of your main and other villages)
Profile: 3/5
Tribe: 3/5 ---> All players look decent. However they all seem offensive players due to high points, therefore the overall tribal defense will be inadequate in case some high member count tribe start attacking.
Farming: 4/5 --> I would have given you 5/5 for this unfortunately (Check my comment on area).

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Tribe: 3/5 ---> All players look decent. However they all seem offensive players due to high points, therefore the overall tribal defense will be inadequate in case some high member count tribe start attacking.

What? High points has absolutely no correlation to high O:D ratio.

With D you can grow faster in fact since you don't need to ever stop nobling whereas with O, you tend to have to pause to build up troops in new villages to be able to defend your new villages, whereas when a high percentage of your villages are defense you can just keep nobling nonstop since you will more easily be able to keep the villages you are taking if attacked at any point.

You rate him 5/5 on points/growth, yet he reached 929 points in the time I've reached 1,832. your logic really falls flat when you realize I'm growing twice as fast as a supposed "5/5", yet I'm almost pure defense (I haven't even researched axes and have over 1,000 spears).

Last edited:

DeletedUser108786

You rate him 5/5 on points/growth, yet he reached 929 points in the time I've reached 1,832. your logic really falls flat when you realize I'm growing twice as fast as a supposed "5/5", yet I'm almost pure defense (I haven't even researched axes and have over 1,000 spears).

It is about the number of points i have now though :S
And, i was selling resources for prem very frequently when i was small so that stunted my growth a lot. I believe that this game is won mainly over skill instead of size. I seem to be doing good atm so that is all that matters, he rated me on my present number of points.

DeletedUser

Not sure if rating the player above or nauz disagreeing with everyones opinions of the players above...

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It is about the number of points i have now though :S
And, i was selling resources for prem very frequently when i was small so that stunted my growth a lot. I believe that this game is won mainly over skill instead of size. I seem to be doing good atm so that is all that matters, he rated me on my present number of points.

I was much less bashing your growth, than the concept of someone growing fast having to be offense.

It's a stupid conclusion for anyone to reach.

Yakushi Kabuto

What? High points has absolutely no correlation to high O:D ratio.

With D you can grow faster in fact since you don't need to ever stop nobling whereas with O, you tend to have to pause to build up troops in new villages to be able to defend your new villages, whereas when a high percentage of your villages are defense you can just keep nobling nonstop since you will more easily be able to keep the villages you are taking if attacked at any point.

Like I said in the past, we have different view on tribal wars.

An offensive player will clear other villages for farming and have units suitable for farming (LC, Axe) (Faster Growth) whereas a defensive player need to upgrade pits and train more inefficient troops for farming (Slower Growth). Even if you say that they have lc for farming, they still have spears/swords which is more inefficient than axe (Regarding farming). Bottom line Offensive player tend to outgrow defensive player.

(Note: I do not use Prem to buy resources so I take into consideration only their Farming strategy as factors on points)

Check my farming strat again so you can be enlighten on how I think as a player.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?270642-How-to-Farm-amp-More-Importantly-How-Not-To-Farm

As for the 5/5 rating on points. I give him that because I think he deserve it.

Rate me next IGN Yakushi Kabuto

DeletedUser97645

Points 5/5 (you have lots of them)
OD 5/5 (solid ODA I like offensive people)
Area 5/5 (good spread of villages and from what I can see not many people to oppose you)
Profile 3/5 (I like the chicken and the simple text but it feels empty)
Tribe 4/5 (good points and OD but small tribe)
Farming 5/5 (you got 1 million looted and gold warlord nice)

and now
DO ME DO ME DO ME (I should try shouting that in a bar)