Rate The Player Above You

DeletedUser

Vamler :icon_twisted:
Points: 5/5 #1 in continent, watch out though that casa guy tryna run you down.
OD: 5/5 Impressive ofcourse
Area: 1/5 Terrible Nothing really to noble
Tribe: 5/5 ;)
Farming: 5/5 You can stop, like its getting ridiculous...
Reputation: 4/5 Did not know ya before this world, but I damn sure do now. :icon_cool:

Mathat10

Burning GFX

Mathat10
OD: 2/5 Too high if you ask me always save your troops. Recruiting more costs more res.
Area: 4/5 No one has gone barb yet so hopfully you have lots of inactives. you also have some future noble targets nearby.
Tribe: 4/5 First i have seen of them Looking good. nice spread and dominant. Time will tell
Farming: 3/5 1k plundered. Great but cant see the other achievements.
Reputation: 4/5 Dont know you at all! But from the posts i have seen you are polite and thats good enough for me :p

Burning GFX

DeletedUser105341

points-9674-very good, dominant player 5/5 od- 6409- well under points 2/5 area-5/5 tribe- 5/5- 39 players, ranked 11, im impressed with them. farming-5/5 reputation-4/5 almost top 100 so cant be that bad

DeletedUser37628

urdunson

points-3/5 after 2 weeks, should be higher.

od-4/5 seems ok i guess, kind of high imo for that early in startup. maybe spiked?

area-4/5 best in immediate area, some nice barbs if not spiked, and possible good noble targets/farms for later nearby

tribe-3/5 seems ok

farming-3/5 not sure how active ur area is, but u might start sending more, smaller troop numbers. it's been 2 weeks after all

reputation-N/A no clue who you are, not played any other worlds with that account where you got more than 1 village.

Don Mills

DeletedUser105341

for the record, no spikes for my od, and i'm playing on a new account name this world. and if my points were to be higher, I wouldn't have nearly the od I do, oda is better then points imo

DeletedUser105341

especially early game because if you have really great oda it means you are controlling who grows and who doesn't, and that's what you want early game isn't it?

DeletedUser

No, you want your troops farming as much as possible. Dead troops don't help farming which is what gets you ahead of your area.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
especially early game because if you have really great oda it means you are controlling who grows and who doesn't, and that's what you want early game isn't it?

Please tell me you're joking?

ODA is never good.

Think of the guy with high ODA as a guy that just won the lotto and bought a bunch of fancy cars, he's bound to go bankrupt.

Think of the guy with the troops, but low OD as the guy that won the lotto, invested the money, and is set for life.

You claim your high ODA allows you to control who grows, click the two following links for me:

http://en74.tribalwars.net/guest.php?screen=map&x=705&y=399#705;399

http://en74.tribalwars.net/guest.php?screen=map&x=495&y=277#495;277

Check which is outpacing the growth of everyone near them.
Check which one has the higher farming awards.
Check which one has lower OD.

All the same player? That's not a coincidence.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Keds these days will never learn why go thru the effort ALIPW.. :lol:

DeletedUser37628

Please tell me you're joking?

ODA is never good.

Think of the guy with high ODA as a guy that just won the lotto and bought a bunch of fancy cars, he's bound to go bankrupt.

Think of the guy with the troops, but low OD as the guy that won the lotto, invested the money, and is set for life.

You claim your high ODA allows you to control who grows, click the two following links for me:

http://en74.tribalwars.net/guest.php?screen=map&x=705&y=399#705;399

http://en74.tribalwars.net/guest.php?screen=map&x=495&y=277#495;277

Check which is outpacing the growth of everyone near them.
Check which one has the higher farming awards.
Check which one has lower OD.

All the same player? That's not a coincidence.

ODA can be good, but not this early in the game. I still remember in Summer Games a few years ago I hit top 10 oda early (not 800 points early, but around time for nobling) and stayed there for the rest of the world without issue. If you are fighting people to take villages, you will probably get oda, and a decent amount of it, regardless of what you do. It's also a decent measure of participation in tribal-wide ops later on.

Last edited by a moderator:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ODA can be good, but not this early in the game. I still remember in Summer Games a few years ago I hit top 10 oda early (not 800 points early, but around time for nobling) and stayed there for the rest of the world without issue. If you are fighting people to take villages, you will probably get oda, and a decent amount of it, regardless of what you do. It's also a decent measure of participation in tribal-wide ops later on.

Attacking is good, but even later the goal is still to avoid ODA. That's the whole reason fakes exist. You also prefer to catch offense at home, despite the fact it gives less ODA than you'd get in ODD if you killed it when defending.

Sometimes ODA is a necessary evil, but it's never the actual goal, just something you should obtain naturally.

DeletedUser105341

I never said don't make the investment in troops, i'm saying if you let people grow to where you want them to, then you clear them and farm them at will, you have a significant advantage over the players around you, if you keep your troops just to farm the villages that don't have troops, and people around you grow, it takes much more troops when it comes time to noble. I'm not a kids these days.

DeletedUser37628

The best players let others clear those players for them, then noble the people doing the clearing.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
if you keep your troops just to farm the villages that don't have troops, and people around you grow, it takes much more troops when it comes time to noble. I'm not a kids these days.

You are a kid these days.

Check the two areas again.

I'm over 3,000 points, you're under 1,000.

Your three biggest neighbors in your 9x9 are 536 points, 523 points, and 502 points.

Mine are 483 points, 371 points, and 99 points.

I don't consider your over-aggressive wasteful useage of troops to be slowing down your neighbors any more than me absolute smothering the area so that it's too dry for them farm anything is.

In fact quite the opposite, you look to have neighbors farming the farms you clear, which is in turn accelerating their growth more than if you weren't near them.

Quit defending your poor playing style and learn to adapt and evolve if you want to improve.

I've been rank 1 on more worlds than you've played. I'm most certainly not a "kid" when it comes to understanding TW.

Last edited:

Yakushi Kabuto

Don Mills

OD: ?
Area: 1/5 -->
Some players have 400+ points already.
Tribe:
1/5 --> No profile, 1 member, ?
Farming: ?

DeletedUser37628

I have 77 points and 0 OD, can you read?! It's right on my profile!