The Best Tribe You Have Ever Been Apart Of.

DeletedUser114962

World 4 LIFE- Liberating Infantry for Life

I first joined under wakeling's wing and jumanji. Had no idea what to do then and tribal wars was still fairly new then. I still remember when I did not use the forums because there was just soo much on the forums. I got in trouble with my tribe mates as I did not claim villages on tribal forums and just used to noble them after they cleared it or were sending their clearing waves. Good times.

Solid tribe with over 10 smaller sister tribes.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nah .. XLR w19.

I can agree with that even though I was only a member for about 45 days. That was long enough for a couple of coordinated OPs on STONED/WAR though which was fun :)

Best coordination I'd been apart of since W10 CTRL.

devil667

I can agree with that even though I was only a member for about 45 days. That was long enough for a couple of coordinated OPs on STONED/WAR though which was fun :)

Best coordination I'd been apart of since W10 CTRL.

Die you Die lovers. -_-

devil667

Was never a Die./Harlos hater or lover though their reputation made you want to hate them if you weren't on their side :lol:

Reputation? Yes, hmm why not. We have messed around with him enough to be fair. And although I am not his biggest fan, I cannot shun the man. Eitherway, MUFFINS ftw!

DeletedUser88324

Harlos and his Die. was quite a good tribe, considering how different TW was those days from what it is now.. Was fun warring them :)

cheeqoh

w56 MoM, a premade tribe that started diagonally on the core - which I believe shaped the world diplomacy.
A very fun and challenging world, also the first No-haul world.

w32 AZRA, the only tribe that could keep up on the fast growing pace of Hate. during early/mid-game. Sadly, things changed when original dukes left the game.

DeletedUser

W2 - ESL (Extreme Skins Lords) - This tribe was created from a Redskins fan site (http://www.extremeskins.com) - one that I go to frequently - I'm a die hard Skins fan. I know how committed they are -- especially Art (who you guys would know as Lokinder) how OCD he is; how everything he does is planned and well thought out. I've played other games with him before. Not to mention - in the sports forum world, he was a great writer/debater, so I can only imagine how good he was at PNP in TW.

W8 - CLOROX - this tribe made the game fun. They played the game to dominate (and not to necessarily win the world), and they did dominate world 8 (w/ PNP and diplomacy) for a long period of time. World 8 is the largest world to date (population wise), as well as, it was probably the most competitive world too (this is the world that the elite players from worlds 1 and 2 migrated to). The wheels eventually fell off the CLOROX bandwagon, after Uritel left. Granted, he left his fellow leaders with some very difficult challenges - things that likely he could only fix.

A lot of CLOROX members kept fighting, and went through hell, and the majority of it's members ended up going down with the sinking ship (fighting an uphill battle, where the chances of surviving were slim-to-none), before moving to w37 (which I will get into later). I still think they made the biggest impact of any world 8 tribe - Fear gets an honorable mention here. Fear disbanded after having a "large portion" of it's players banned for using a little tool called an "attack tagger" (the same tagger people use today), but it was illegal back then :D

W21 - Puffin - one of the most "high-powered" and highly talented tribes I've come across - Both with the sword and with a pen. I fought against them (very early on in w21). Puffin was another tribe to dominate a world from start, to middle, to finish; while also, make the biggest impact in their world (which is very important).

W36 - Active - one of the most dominant tribes that I've ever seen -- early on, a great group of players that was put together; they had the W36 forums (and diplomacy - for that matter) on lock down. They were hard to argue with, and it was very hard to break the "stranglehold" they had on the community and the world.

W36 - Wuke - Warmongers to say the least. This tribe fought every single tribe in w36 (spare a few), some of them, at the same time. No one thought they would last in the world. A tribe full of what most thought were "newbs" that ended up making one hell of a statement in world 36.

For more information on my thoughts of W36: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthr...Best-players&p=6677995&viewfull=1#post6677995

W37 - 1ns4n3 - made up of ex CLOROX members - and leaders, this tribe did a lot of very "unconventional" things - especially for a top tribe. One of the few tribes in Tribal Wars history to dominate a world from start to middle to finish; also, making the biggest impact in their world (which is important); and then fighting a war of attrition and eventually winning w37. A "hat trick" of sorts. Not to mention this tribe had great humor and fun PNP as well - sometimes even bizarre - which was different.

*My reviews are based on tribes I've had personal dealings with. I also value "impact" over starting a world as an elite tribe or just flat out winning a world. Those tribes I listed above all made IMPACTS on their worlds and then some...

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
W39 - A-21
The best comeback I've ever witnessed in TW, and led by the people who were my inspiration for leading.

W62 - Agency
The best tribe I've ever seen in this game for co-ordination.

W70 - DSy4
The style is one I'm immensely proud of being a part of.

Every tribe has its selling points and flaws, but those are the three I'm pretty sure I'll always remember :)

DeletedUser

W65 - Wobble

W69 - PFF

W70 - DSy4

All three I joined after initial registration and all three I don't regret doing so and will remember them all.

DeletedUser

W67 - BARB

Met a lot of nice people that i will probably remain friends with for my entire tw life :icon_redface: Also had the privilege of having one of the best leaders i have ever came across, Jess <3

Soberknight

W67 - BARB

Met a lot of nice people that i will probably remain friends with for my entire tw life :icon_redface: Also had the privilege of having one of the best leaders i have ever came across, Jess <3

Not to forget one of the most annoying mass attacking forum noob you have ever come across...
Dont forget: i do it for guys like you!