One, Two, Three, Four...

• Thread starter DeletedUser53562
  • Start date

DeletedUser

yeah ofcourse but it was long before we joined TB, infact fish , me and think were to join you but were rejected, same thing happened on w73 too with random :p, but this time hopefully the end result will be better for me

That's cute... "were to join you"?

Muldie325

yeah the thing is if as they claim most are selling info then you cant kick half the tribe

If half the tribe needs to be kicked half the tribe needs to be kicked. There is nothing else you can do in that situation.

DeletedUser114885

If half the tribe needs to be kicked half the tribe needs to be kicked. There is nothing else you can do in that situation.

luckily its not in BFF yet the way you said of doing things is always, good so thanks , hopefully a duke reads it and does it that way

DeletedUser53562

luckily its not in BFF yet the way you said of doing things is always, good so thanks , hopefully a duke reads it and does it that way

Your duke is too busy getting fat on internals. :lol:

Muldie all these tribes seem to have an obsession with filling each of the 20 spots. Won't be much kicking going on until they've eaten them all.

DeletedUser114885

there arn't so many internals, one guy told i had 8 vills given to me, to be honest only 2 was, others were yellow or red.

DeletedUser114885

all they can anyway do is use the troops they have and thats all they have

DeletedUser114885

Complain about what? I do not believe we've complained in this thread what so ever.

All we did is point out how retarded you all are.

a guy goes inactive and we took him, i dont see why we should wait without taking it n let you take it, yes i am not a great player like any of you but i just play the game for fun and to make friends, that said doesn't mean we have given up on the war :p

DeletedUser75045

I think you missed the point, a player whoes inactive cant defend, yes there may be troops there but they cant stack or snipe etc which was my point.

I wasnt saying your retarded, that was all slow thinker ;)

DeletedUser114885

I think you missed the point, a player whoes inactive cant defend, yes there may be troops there but they cant stack or snipe etc which was my point.

I wasnt saying your retarded, that was all slow thinker ;)

well slow thinker may actual be right all my teachers kept calling me that today, maybe cause i let pigeons lose in the library