Paranoia...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Highlighting the flaws of BFF and some of its members. If you didn't want to be ridiculed you had a few options.
A)Don't make a thread and get mad when I point out errors.
B)Don't respond
C)Don't read the forums

There's loads of other options if you want me to explain some other options for you that may suit your every need.

Or you could just not be so horrendously obnoxious

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Or you could just not be so horrendously obnoxious

That's not one of the options I'm afraid.

[spoil]
BLUE - THIEF / GREEN - BFF
4dda314ed5495d7c1d9fdb668de5d505.png

[/spoil]

inb4 BFF ask others to jump in once they gain first blood advantage. You heard it here first. BFF predictable as always. Bless their souls. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser114885

Your input in this thread, has been poor at best.

Maybe you should go concentrate in game and possibly help your tribe stop the leakage of the villages.

XGILkBq.png

You sushi players have been nothing but food...

On Topic. Good luck BFF :icon_twisted:

well sadly sick and the other we had to let go as they were from wp and already were attacked.

Michael Corleone.

I think your obsession with these BFF folk is quite disturbing.

Literally that is all you post about.. for months. Wobble and BFF. Get a new act.

DeletedUser

I think he quite adorable now, i agree it was quite irritating at first but you have to admire the fact that he is still doing it.

Keep up the good work al, hopefully we do see you on a Thief account soon :)

DeletedUser

It's a bit sad that BFF choose to speak about everything but that air-tight evidence they have against us.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser79609

It's a bit sad that BFF choose to speak about everything but that air-tight evidence they have against us.:icon_rolleyes:

Keeps Livan paranoid. Plus, why would we let our enemies know how much we know ;)

DeletedUser

I'm an impartial in this and I have to admit showing one report of half a defensive village worth of troops in an offensive village doesn't amount to solid reasoning behind attacking. The rest of the claims about vamler trying to gangbang BFF I can see as perfectly reasonable reasons to end an alliance. But don't try and claim that you did this because of the solid evidence of stacking, which you don't have. The rest of it, meh, I can believe it.

War's gonna happen anyway.

Mark The Gr8

But don't try and claim that you did this because of the solid evidence of stacking, which you don't have.

If you ask me, stacking is no reason to make war.
Conspiracy is, however. If that part's true.

Love your neighbor - but don't pull down your hedge.
—» Benjamin Franklin

That's what is written on my profile. Wise words.
If you wish to see more words to live by, visit my profile.
http://enc1.tribalwars.net/game.php?&screen=info_player&&id=9719820

DeletedUser57316

Honestly who gives a shit, everyone needs to stop bitching, its been a pathetic forum to read. Al your obsession with the people of BFF is borderline disgusting, you should go back to original plan of leaving the game because when a group of people gives you this much hate for them that every world you have to stalk them and bash them at every chance, its just time to walk away, its a game.

As for reports, or whatever other proof people have been asking for, who cares, it doesnt matter, were at war now. The world is 3 months long, Thief is the rank 1 tribe, were not going to win a HP world but allying people, war was inevitable, so get over it and lets fight.

DeletedUser

I know how to work you guys up nice and good. Very sad but it is amusing. Now anyone from BFF gonna make any valid points or you guys gonna spam your beloved war declaration.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS - I think some of your posts are amusing/entertaining. However, you just admitted to being a troll, so now, how can we trust that anything you say is accurate?

[spoil]
o-TROLLS-facebook.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

arabela

He was asking others to backup their affirmations. What exactly would u trust, his questions? :))

DeletedUser

I'm an impartial in this and I have to admit showing one report of half a defensive village worth of troops in an offensive village doesn't amount to solid reasoning behind attacking. The rest of the claims about vamler trying to gangbang BFF I can see as perfectly reasonable reasons to end an alliance. But don't try and claim that you did this because of the solid evidence of stacking, which you don't have. The rest of it, meh, I can believe it.

War's gonna happen anyway.

Okay. I'm going to explain this one last time. My leader was told that Thief was stacking in preparation to attack. I scouted to verify whether this was true. I found the beginnings of stacks in several villages. I attacked BEFORE they could be stacked any further.

EDIT: I'd better say that many quotes were given to us of Livan planning. Whether my leaders choose to show you that is their own business.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser85711

Well, I won't be posting any proof as any proof I can post can be rebutted, and will be as that is your goal here. All I can offer is statements of how things have happened, take it as you will.

Although, I would like to point out just one contradiction. This is now the second tribe they have declared war on, and their reason both times have been similar if not identical. In both cases they have made a point to show that Thief and TB were preparing to attack BFF and were stacking their front lines, so BFF declared on them for that reason. Would that not make BFF the paranoid ones, if anything? They have now gone to war with two tribes they have suspected are preparing to declare war on them, despite having current relations in place and with no real evidence, no incommings at all. BFF seem very paranoid to me. It's actually genius they have made everyone think that TB and Thief were, in fact the paranoid ones. The only thing anyone has even EVER mentioned, is this 'phantom stacking' that seems to be occurring everywhere, and that's all that BFF are basing all their actions on up to this point.
I realize we haven't exactly posted proof of things, but TB tried conquering at least 2 vills off us, I think 3, (super best friend) before we declared. We also got a ton of mails that have already been posted in this thread to show that that war was very much not unjustified. We also had no diplo with TB, so that argument kinda needs to be thrown out all together. For the record though, I think you meant to make an argument about TWS, not TB.

As for Thief, I'm pretty sure it's been no secret to Thief members that their duke wasn't happy with BFF. I've seen quotes of Valmer raging in chats about how he was ready to take us out over the past week, with them getting a bit more serious when he started recently approaching other tribes to form a gangbang. This shouldn't be any secrets to any member in Thief, as you should've gotten to see it first hand. Just know that what you've seen, we have seen and leave it at that.
Who did you guys beat again

ICG OCG ......Who ?

we all know ICG family does not build a single troop or can properly snipe,train and i am sure none even dodged.
It's only noteworthy because we had a lot of enemies on a lot of fronts.

Kenny? Clearly unprepared but they did know it was going to happen but with WP having their growth stunted for the longest time i am sure if they had your huggles with all tribes you claim to not have on your side you would be in their position now.
Now this is cute. Kenny was prepping far before we were even ready to war (as shown via the mails). I could pull up skype chats with Ryp (our duke) telling me we can't war them. If they were unprepped, it was only a fault of their own, as they initiated the attacks -- not us.

Do I need to repeat that last part again?

Your tribe attacked a family member of Thief when was that okay of a ally to do in ANY world and your tribe CLEARLY knew of this shows your regard.

Attacked and scouted first then we decide to send D then you declare then the stack began.
Get your stuff sorted out and stop trying so hard to look good for all the kids who can't play this game.

Me being one of them but i am unimpressed
Sum definitely poked the bear(I feel that comparison over-exaggerates my opinion), when attacking the academy/family tribe w/e, but it sticks that we don't have diplo with that tribe. We had diplo with Thief and only Thief as far as I knew.

We had MORE THAN enough evidence that Thief was starting to plan actions against us via mails and direct quotes of Valmer. Sum scouted and found D.... Some reason this is leading to a 9 page argument that we not only had proof of Valmer TALKING about prepping for war, but pretty solid evidence showing they were prepping. Is it kind of a sucky way to go about it? Yea, but it got the job done.

The only thing we can be called out on is the attacks on the family member, which is kind of silly.

The original report you posted is almost as embarrassing as the point you're tying to make with it. Just say you planned on backstabbing them from the start and needed the early caps and be done with it. We're not here to judge you. We only seek the truth.. just admit it and take the shame and forget about it.

It doesn't matter what type of player you are. Getting called out this bad publicly is bound to hurt your ego a bit. Just hide for while and it'll be all over soon.
Backstab? We never planned to backstab anyone. Did we plan to war them? Yea, but we weren't going to wait to do it on their terms. They were planning on breaking their diplo with us and we had proof of it. Why would anyone wait around in that situation?

Good luck though everyone, mainly to my side. Hopefully it'll be a better war than TB was.

DeletedUser105209

(yawn) why are thief players complaining? You would have ran out of rim scrubs and people to recruit eventually. Its nice to see Rank 1 fighting Rank 2, the world is 3 months long, were you planning on hugging it out the duration?

DeletedUser85711

Hopefully you don't lose for the first couple of months again that is.

Not sure what this is a poke at..... But I did kinda expect more. Hrm

Edit: Haha, nevermind :x.

I was referring to the TB on this world, not w65. See Al, you're so stuck in the past.. You really should move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.