Top 20 Tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser65288
  • Start date

DeletedUser115629

NORSE has several of my friends from SPAM in 60, and Debbie (sweetmisery) from TLS so i'll be backing them for the win.

Actually this is our first world since 60...Remember the IGN= Lost n Found Tribe= Valour ??? Quit cuz it got boring....

DeletedUser

Actually this is our first world since 60...Remember the IGN= Lost n Found Tribe= Valour ??? Quit cuz it got boring....

Admittedly I do not apologies. I was in 7SF at the beginning of the world before I quit playing for a good few months. Then i returned when it was TLS and spam in a world war. Though even then it is widely known I co-ed on both sides of that war too with friends in each. Played in TLS to help a friend, original owner kicked me and changed pass after i sorted his account so I moved to an account with friends on the other side.

Anyway, being at TLS i saw sweetmisery kick ass real hard and the SPAM guys roll over almost anyone who challenged them.

DeletedUser115629

FYI the externals formerly known me as H1GHBR1D! But yes Syl and I are back on 24/7 now

DeletedUser108293

Admittedly I do not apologies. I was in 7SF at the beginning of the world before I quit playing for a good few months. Then i returned when it was TLS and spam in a world war. Though even then it is widely known I co-ed on both sides of that war too with friends in each. Played in TLS to help a friend, original owner kicked me and changed pass after i sorted his account so I moved to an account with friends on the other side.

Anyway, being at TLS i saw sweetmisery kick ass real hard and the SPAM guys roll over almost anyone who challenged them.

Shame you dont wanna be an old fart anymore :p Bro, we will be doing very good aswell and we are also part of SPAM, didnt even want to play 75..

DeletedUser

@hungrywolf I joined the account just after my co's had left Fart, so wasn't there to have a say in that much. But since we've nobled out three guys from 2 mass recruit tribes that surround every inch around us so I can't complain. Who did want to play 75? i swear every player says they will quit but the addiction always reels them back in. Mail me IG.

and there are talks on us rejoining FART so.

Deleted User - 4669627

Angelo if I didn't just get my first infraction on this account I would totally flame your lame sig right now.
an infraction with only a couple of posts? :icon_eek:
do I have you on skype? idk your ingame name

DeletedUser115629

an infraction with only a couple of posts? :icon_eek:
do I have you on skype? idk your ingame name

IGN= Turtle Groove
Skype= xlxMarioxlx

And yes I got an infraction for telling Angelo to go do something to a telly tubbie XD

DeletedUser102104

ahah shahyd, he's been bullying me on skype and on externals! no escaping the guy!

DeletedUser

Always nice to see you Ash. Two continents away though :icon_cry:

GodofLight

NORSE at this stage are by far the best tribe, a lot of seasoned players in there.... But I guess we will see how things shape up now that most large tribes are knocking on eachothers doors

DeletedUser

hi there....just going to say

your signature....

...is just....just

JUST.

Funnah

DeletedUser

Still hasn't been any real wars for these tribes yet, still waiting on a huge war to break out :p