Top 20 Tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser65288
  • Start date

DeletedUser108472

I'd say its way more sad that Norse had an op on a tribe outside the top 50 and failed to take a single village. It's also sad that the leadership responsible for that op declared it a success. Good job Who.. and well done Scott. Also everyone should know that you are asalamalakum/.Puff the Magic Dragon./ Scott Baron of Norse desigining fail op's faster than they can even take place... really sad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115536

333 Has a basher tribe, and that is strictly for what it is for. Guardianship for our bashers.

But of course, Norse is our academy =p

Deleted User - 4669627

have not seen rikki-tikki-tavi (asalamalakum) post in some time :icon_sad:

more surprised to see the-idiot post though :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser108472

have not seen rikki-tikki-tavi (asalamalakum) post in some time :icon_sad:

more surprised to see the-idiot post though :icon_surprised:

Yeah I was on NerdHurdler account. When Scott ordered me to throw all my offense away on Who.. a known turtle tribe, I decided to leave tribe and noble Scott instead. Catted my account down to nothing to make sure Norse got nothing from me. Hopefully Norse won't be the junk tribe that wins this world.

DeletedUser

Rumour has it, Arrow are plotting against Norse...that'll be interesting ;p

Idiot dude sounds a bit butthurt, Idk what happened there so I can't exactly say anything. Wot i do no is that OPs do fail, it's not much of a big deal tbh looking at stats it seems they have opped a few players/tribes and succeeded well, I dnt no scott so i cant really make judgement of him, but the tribe in general, you cant exactly judge a whole tribe on an individual . jake is still duke , so all should be fine

im kinda upset im no longer on this world, but before i left i can say that honestly Arrow tribe is horrible, im kinda glad im not in the world anymore for that sake . it was just so messy and unorganised

as for other current top20 tribes, 333 apparently are decent but still a bit unorganised and dnt cooperate to well

Fuber i think look very strong and may be a pain in the ass for Norse if they teamed up with 333 against them

This world is shaping out rather interesting and i intend on joining back in on the world on a half decent account/tribe to stay in the loop of things . i planned to join w76 if it was a no haul but it wasnt so that made me sad , might join there

gl everyone<3

- Alex

DeletedUser113867

333 Has a basher tribe, and that is strictly for what it is for. Guardianship for our bashers.

wow a 40k player is a basher? What is his morale vs the low pointers that bashers are used to clear?

It was a basher now its holding players because your tribe is full

So now it is family., for everyone (though i also count bashers as family this is no longer a basher)

DeletedUser108472

Idiot dude sounds a bit butthurt, Idk what happened there so I can't exactly say anything. Wot i do no is that OPs do fail, it's not much of a big deal

Well plenty will say Im butthurt I guess, but I knew and plenty of others should have known that Who.. was a turtle tribe. Most of those guys started out with 2500 each as basic defense in their mains and it was Scott's business to know that as well. He ordered people to send everything they had and that meant half nukes as well to noble 15 hours away into the heart of their tribe. I've honestly never seen an op that bad and yet have it declared a success by leadership. Not only did Norse fail to pick up a village, they also ended up losing one to Who.. My option was to send everything or leave tribe, so I left and nobled Scott. As long as Scott is in charge of Norse I do not think they have a chance at success and so far Jake has taken a backseat to him. I'm just looking forward to seeing them fail now.

DeletedUser

Well, I dont know what you are talking about ITAboy, we are not planning on fighting anyone except the 4 tribes we are already fighting :p
Unless you are talking about the joke we made about 2Nerds farming...

You do know that 333 and Norse are not within practical nobling distance correct?

ashoka1

Well plenty will say Im butthurt I guess, but I knew and plenty of others should have known that Who.. was a turtle tribe. Most of those guys started out with 2500 each as basic defense in their mains and it was Scott's business to know that as well. He ordered people to send everything they had and that meant half nukes as well to noble 15 hours away into the heart of their tribe. I've honestly never seen an op that bad and yet have it declared a success by leadership. Not only did Norse fail to pick up a village, they also ended up losing one to Who.. My option was to send everything or leave tribe, so I left and nobled Scott. As long as Scott is in charge of Norse I do not think they have a chance at success and so far Jake has taken a backseat to him. I'm just looking forward to seeing them fail now.

Your Forum name says it all

:)

DeletedUser113867

half good but obviously someone is not thinking.

999 is good that is why 666 is evil and 777 is not half of 999 unless they went to special school.

DeletedUser

i heard 333 will have a lot of room for new members soon :):):) and their ranks will fall due to some pathetic council members :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I think Norse will become 1# in a few weeks/months.
Possibly SELFIE & Who.. right behind.
But at the end of the day it's still too soon to decide.

Seems this guy is a prophet !
Norse are #1 and by a fair bit, with a smaller member count than most other tribes, not to mention a fair few of their players started late and arnt just yet a big part of the tribe, they could be booted, have a solid 25-28players and still be rank 1 by a mile....dunno whats up with slap, but who... been gettin eaten by Norse

Thought id just glorify TheBigBull and is rather accurate assumption so early in game. SHOTS M8! xD

I wanna see them war though! mwahahaha

DeletedUser115629

New Account so I'm gna rep it and make this my first post! NIKE "Just do it"

DeletedUser

NORSE has several of my friends from SPAM in 60, and Debbie (sweetmisery) from TLS so i'll be backing them for the win.