Hostile Takeover

DeletedUser

We have all seen the mockery that was created of K43 by a single individual listed on that thread who claimed to be the leader of our continent. Due to his rather erroneous behaviors, and bleak outlook, both tribes (Sweet + Chaos) have done something rather unorthodox: we overthrew the dictatorship and seized back control, while at war, to form Hostile Takeover (SoSrry).

As we mark our position in the world, we would like to take this time to honor Crez1991 and thank him for allowing us to bond together; he introduced us to many new friends, and gave us a map-changing experience. Many hate him, and many lack respect for him - I too was one of those up to a few hours ago, but he changed my mind when he openly admitted his mistakes and accepted his consequences; he was able to accept his fate. That is maturity, and respect worthy. Sadly however, our tribes banded together to loot what is left of him, and we will not be seeing him for much longer. We all learn from our mistakes, and hopefully he has too.

While we stake our position in the world, I would like to also point out ARROW's rather passive approach: to recruit Crez, and attempt to merge with the former Chaos. As Four Nerds sits Crezs' account, we would like to state our position: we are here to stay. Sharing your plans with Crez was rather foolish as he keeps nothing secret. Under a new, kindled leadership, we admonish you to start moving in the opposite direction as this continent is no longer under the helm of a ruthless, immature mongol, but rather a group of friends and fighters; our hearts are set to enjoy our gaming experience and we will let nobody get in the way of that.

With that being said, on the behalf of SoSrry, we extend our greetings to the external forums and its inhabitants.

DeletedUser103537

Good luck to SoSrry and hope your new leadership does well. Always good to see new tribes pop up.

DeletedUser101947

Indeed we are here to stay and ready to face whatever comes our way.

No longer under tyrannical leadership we will certainly have some fun doing a few hostile takeovers ;)

MR.MR

While they have warned ARROW to stay out of K43, it will be interesting to see if this tribe actually puts their money where their mouths are if HoodRow continue with the self-interested route they seem to be taking thusfar.

DeletedUser

Im not sure what this has to do with us. You guys merged and made a new tribe. Good job.

NitroBlade

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Now the time comes for crez to show if he was spewing bullshit about having "friends" in ARROW, I don't see them running to his aid just yet.

DeletedUser115629

Shout out to OP for this thread!!!

od6JZ8F.jpg

DeletedUser

I dont think we are hated everywhere, just anywhere we can noble :D

DeletedUser

Funny, since neither of our tribes are sitting at max members :p

DeletedUser103537

lol yeah but your not at max members cause you got two tribes.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Don't forget all the members that they internalled as well or they would be sitting at a full tribe :p

DeletedUser

Arrow - 32/35
Hood - 30/35

Total - 62/35

Your right, the Tribe isn't sitting at max members you broke that barrier a long time ago.

DeletedUser

True, we never said we didnt have two tribes. On the other hand, we didnt come out here saying we hated diplomacy and families and such then pop up with a "pet" tribe.