Would you like some BACON for breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arabela

Well, it is obvious no tribe wants attention in public (especially so early on), but why is this public forum made for if not for this kind of threads? For making threads for Almurph or some things not interesting the game and this world? Players wants to know "old players", to know what and who are the "threats" around them. It is not like a player will go to another tribe and ask "Hey, i know your tribe is good, are you ok if i post my opinions about it in public?"

Ryp, if you don't play now in Bacon, or if others that played in Wobble and BFF don't play now in Bacon, this doesn't mean Bacon is something else. It is basicly almost same team, and this is all that matters. Not necessary the leader is the one that makes the diffrence. :)

DeletedUser

Well, it is obvious no tribe wants attention in public (especially so early on), but why is this public forum made for if not for this kind of threads? For making threads for Almurph or some things not interesting the game and this world? Players wants to know "old players", to know what and who are the "threats" around them. It is not like a player will go to another tribe and ask "Hey, i know your tribe is good, are you ok if i post my opinions about it in public?"

Ryp, if you don't play now in Bacon, or if others that played in Wobble and BFF don't play now in Bacon, this doesn't mean Bacon is something else. It is basicly almost same team, and this is all that matters. Not necessary the leader is the one that makes the diffrence. :)

Why are you afraid of the attention Deb ? you scared of getting eaten for breakfast by W2V , within and others?

DeletedUser53562

Why are you afraid of the attention Deb ? you scared of getting eaten for breakfast by W2V , within and others?

Terrified. I just queued wall to 20 as a direct result of your post. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

So what you're saying is that even though it isn't the same team it is in fact the same team. Brilliant.

DeletedUser20939

The core is different if every tribe with sum or deb in it is the same, in that case you are right. But Wobble and BFF both had a very different core. BFF probably looked a bit like Wobble. But Bacon is far from it.

DeletedUser93066

Ajay did your so called master typed it out for you for you to post it in the external? It's a pity that he is such a pansy to do it himself. Tell him I will come for him and there will be no Pet Ajay he can hide behind from me.

arabela

I love it when all of u quote me in the line...

It is "almost" same team :)

DeletedUser

So what you're saying is that even though it isn't the same team it is in fact the same team. Brilliant.

Did you happen to read my first post which requests you to kindly stay away from this thread and not spoil it ? ( just curious)

DeletedUser

I suppose I should be flattered that you're the second person trying to provoke others to focus on us. I'd like to think the leaders of any tribes that might pose a threat to us - or vice versa - are astute enough to have already figured that out, but clearly you don't think as highly of them.

I hope they are astute enough to figure that ^ out...

DeletedUser

Ajay did your so called master typed it out for you for you to post it in the external? It's a pity that he is such a pansy to do it himself. Tell him I will come for him and there will be no Pet Ajay he can hide behind from me.

Woah that escalated quickly , i have nothing against you , nor did anyone ask me to type it , you might enjoy being a pet for deb or anyone else , but i stay away from such stuff .... And well go ask your master to talk herself coz i am pretty sure you wont last by the time i come and get her.

Would be sad though , loosing a pet like you would be a disaster . Now shoo away and let me do my work.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well bro , i have nothing against you , nor did anyone ask me to type it , you might enjoy being a pet for deb or anyone else , but i stay away from such stuff .... And well go ask your master to talk herself coz i am pretty sure you wont last by the time i come and get her.

Uh oh. Badass alert!

Status
Not open for further replies.