Would you like some BACON for breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Good afternoon ladies and gents .( i know that its already past breakfast time but who cares :lol:).

If your answer to the question is a YES , you better think again! ( I request sumner to stay away from this thread and not spoil it ,PLEASE!!)

[spoil]
105map.png
[/spoil]
-this image has been taken from "destruction follows" , nice work buddy :)

So as you can see k44 seems to be the most crowded k at this time , filled with some of the best players that have joined this world , with members from tribes such as within , #hasht , elite , M.O.B( they might be a bunch of noobs :p) and even W2V is pretty closeby and we might see them moving into k44 pretty soon .

The point of this thread is to throw some light on the events that can/will happen in the future in the most happening k of this world (k44).

In my opinion Bacon would eat anyone in their way .There are many threads out there about W2V, countdown on roman and his tribe , but we all are missing one of the best premade out here , they have won worlds , HP world being their recent victory (if i am correct) and have some of the best players out here , so i would like to talk about BACON and their path towards victory on this world :)
Have a nice day .
[spoil]
I have edited some of the content in this post , I used a few words which i shouldnt have used.
Usage of the word "backstabber's" was inappropriate on my part .
And well i would apologize to Almighty core , lets put this behind us and move on ... :)
As almighty core says

[12:43:14 AM] Almighty Cor|̶͇̿ ͇̿: We are men here
not women nor child.
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know nothing about Bacon only from what I've seen from here and skype chat convos. But its good to have another prmosing tribe on the horizon to keep the world interesting. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Yup , i know its too early and stuff but looking at the players they have and the location , i have a feeling that they have a very good shot at winning this world.

DeletedUser79609

The overlap of BFF and Bacon members is a low percentage. So obviously you're pulling facts out of your bum.

DeletedUser53562

People sure seem to think they know a lot about my tribe - which is neither Wobble nor BFF - and why we are here. I'm personally not planning on engaging in any PnP this early and I would urge people not to believe half the hype about Bacon, because most of it is just that - hype.

I suppose I should be flattered that you're the second person trying to provoke others to focus on us. I'd like to think the leaders of any tribes that might pose a threat to us - or vice versa - are astute enough to have already figured that out, but clearly you don't think as highly of them.

I also take extreme offence to the fact that you seem to think Bacon is only appropriate for breakfast. Bacon is perfect any time of the day. Sheesh. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

I just think of all the pigs that died to make this tribe possible.

DeletedUser108039

People sure seem to think they know a lot about my tribe - which is neither Wobble nor BFF - and why we are here. I'm personally not planning on engaging in any PnP this early and I would urge people not to believe half the hype about Bacon, because most of it is just that - hype.

I suppose I should be flattered that you're the second person trying to provoke others to focus on us. I'd like to think the leaders of any tribes that might pose a threat to us - or vice versa - are astute enough to have already figured that out, but clearly you don't think as highly of them.

I also take extreme offence to the fact that you seem to think Bacon is only appropriate for breakfast. Bacon is perfect any time of the day. Sheesh. :icon_evil:

I agree with Deb Bacon for breakfast, Bacon for lunch, Bacon for dinner, Bacon for anytime!

DeletedUser108039

I just think of all the pigs that died to make this tribe possible.

I just imagine all the muslims cursing the tribe Bacon and reporting them to the mods...... to them BACON IS THE DEVIL!

DeletedUser20939

yeah, very different igns...

You know as well as I do that some people from BFF that were kinda essential to that foundation are not playing in Bacon, Chris, Dallow or Crim for example. Others to name as well, plus I am not playing either... So yeah keep provoking against them but they are in no way like the BFF I helped setup

DeletedUser

You think that i am provoking others to focus on bacon ? :icon_neutral: i actually like you guys and think that you guys are a nice bunch of people ...
And there are various threads out there about w2v and other premades , i felt like they are missing out on one of the most deserving bunch of people .. But here you are blaming me for provoking people , if it was that easy to provoke someone , i would have won each world i have played on .. :icon_rolleyes:

And my reply to this would be "I also take extreme offence to the fact that you seem to think Bacon is only appropriate for breakfast. Bacon is perfect any time of the day. Sheesh. " I am a vegetarian , i dont really care if people would like bacon for lunch or dinner ... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.