Top Ten Tribes

the russians

who do you think will be the top players.. lets discuss on that..

the russians

well i just wanted to know who was how good.. are the real deals in the 10 20 or so and how many are how promising based on the performances so far.. works kinda like a lottery or guessing stuff.

DeletedUser

well i just wanted to know who was how good.. are the real deals in the 10 20 or so and how many are how promising based on the performances so far.. works kinda like a lottery or guessing stuff.

I would say the majority of players in the top 10 are 'the real deals', including POW! and Bacon.

There have been no performances so far, too early.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Impossible

POW! is bound to fail. Most likely they will break up due to their ego.

Regards,
Mr.I

the russians

well i do know little about within though with my experiences with deramsweeper in w75.. i am pretty sure they have forgotten me but i have never been rejected so flat ever before.. :D

crystalball

Much will be decided this week as some players get banned, other leave to focus on larger accounts that are about to get rimmed. While others get Catted beyond belief....
So much drama to unfold

Who's gonna do the W77 newsletter ??

mattcurr

Much will be decided this week as some players get banned, other leave to focus on larger accounts that are about to get rimmed. While others get Catted beyond belief....
So much drama to unfold

Who's gonna do the W77 newsletter ??

:icon_confused: I dont get why people think cats are more viable in this world than any other.

DeletedUser

Well, dogs are the best when we do it in style.. But we all know cats. Right? Lol