The -ND- PnP for Random/Joker/SICK/WaO/Swift/IKEA/Hustle

Xelol

Z was the only front you had with IKEA most of the time and you couldn't rim her -she is actually way more stronger even after being frontline all time - and just a subject next to it people are voting for her as best defender so doesn't look that shitty for me.

Zeaoh:
11 SlipperyTipple Hustle 3.639.375 375 9705

Barbarian: 117
Internal: 97

Total: 214 (57 % of all villas)

So easy to be a strong account when you only noble barbarian and/or internals and turtle up with a lot of stacks on most villas :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser95452

Z was the only front you had with IKEA most of the time and you couldn't rim her -she is actually way more stronger even after being frontline all time - and just a subject next to it people are voting for her as best defender so doesn't look that shitty for me.

Seriosly if you are a new Z fan just tell so can we save the breath at least.

Z was just a Chinnese wall nothing more. More of a problem was the fact hardly moved the stacks for ages
like 50K per units stacks and let there just to die ... pathetic. But must have not bothered much to move them seeing wasnt
even her troops tbh. Even now that we speak local nubs are getting nobled with full D support on her :)

Its democracy anyway ... everyone has own fans ingame or in here.

But so that you know your hero has 220 barbs/internal out of 320 villas (kiss)

DeletedUser112009

Zeaoh:
11 SlipperyTipple Hustle 3.639.375 375 9705

Barbarian: 117
Internal: 97

Total: 214 (57 % of all villas)

So easy to be a strong account when you only noble barbarian and/or internals and turtle up with a lot of stacks on most villas :icon_wink:.

Yeah, Zeah's had a stupidly easy time on w73, hasn't been fighting pretty much all of ND with little help for months or anything. Anyone will use whatever tactics for their situation as they see fit, anyone could easily sit here and critise yours. Rather amusing you're still failing in your efforts.

DeletedUser115240

Taking barbs has it's merit. So I don't condemn people fortifying their front line by taking barbs. But if you're not on the front and you eat barb especially if the barb that you took is my farm - I will noble you even if you're my duke.

DeletedUser114879

We don't go around saying Davepowa is beast. Quite the contrary.

If you go read I didn't say she is the beast. Alb called her and her stats shitty and I pointed the obvious and said doesn't look that shitty to me.

And Z is under attack for ages and she took 117 barb and you guys come here and complain about it. We made one OP to Dave and he made a rage attack to barbarians and took over 80 in a day. Not saying anyone is beast againt but if there is a shitty player between them. I don't think Z is the one.

DeletedUser

Seriosly if you are a new Z fan just tell so can we save the breath at least.

Z was just a Chinnese wall nothing more. More of a problem was the fact hardly moved the stacks for ages
like 50K per units stacks and let there just to die ... pathetic.

But so that you know your hero has 220 barbs/internal out of 320 villas (kiss)

533 total caps actually. Can u guys even work twstats?

117 barbs >< getting close to 50% of your tribes barb takes
6 codex
21 hustle
45 ikea
19 joker
and a partridge in a pear tree.

That would be 325 enemy caps out of 533. Not like anyone gives a shit but please. Just pahlease, learn how to work things.

Ill do just xelol for comparison:

362 total
74 barbs
128 nd wow! more than I thought actually
37 other internals/bh/codex/pi/etc

So 123 out of 362 were enemy caps..... Pretty decent for your first world over what was it? 200k or something? I can't remember tbh but if you want to flame make sure your at least doing better.

Arguing about how stacked Slip was yet again made me just take a nap. Come up with some new shit to say. 7 villas stacked. 7 people. And you didnt break those stacks either, I sent them all home ;). Last op, 40k stacks tops, and 80% were my troops. Fiji was the other supporter. Why didn't I get massive tribe support? Cuz you guys are little girls and I largely under-estimated your long distance attacks. Still prolly would have been fine if the troops had been dodged, but they weren't, or were dodged too far. I'm not awesome at all, made loads of mistakes. Great job capitalizing on it. Tho, saying that, got knocked down to just over 2% defense troops left, 0 1/4 D's. And ya'll only got what? 64 caps (faaaark lost 5 :( all the rest I'll take credit for)? You should have taken all of k63 and a portion of k64. I can't say shit tho BK was in the same boat and we failed to capitalize as well. Meh, you suck, we suck, Hyenas FTW!

Thank you tho! I will do better next time around. Also thank you for:

Field Master (Level 4)
You were the first to defeat 100.000.000 units.

Master of the Battlefield (Gold - Level 4)
Completely destroy 2.500 hostile armies.
Total: 17.300

Scout Hunter (Gold - Level 4)
Defeat 500 scouting attacks.
Total: 2.828

My Favorite :D
Nobles Faith (Gold - Level 4)
Defeat 700 noblemen in battle.
Total: 1.448

Alb, ex co playa playa. Why don't you start yet another world and bail here? Oh wait! You'll need some incs for an excuse. I'll think about it.

DeletedUser

Being new to the account, I was unaware of how -ND- attacked. Zeah said that this was a usual occurrence and that -ND- would lose focus after a few days. My immediate thought was to stack the frontline but Zeah was adamant that this would not be a full blown op.

I initially warned Zeah that if it turned out to be a full op, all of K63 would be lost and a large chunk of the western part of K64 would fall. My initial estimate was up to 100 villages could be lost.

As it turned out, it was a full blown op and we lost less than 2/3's of my initial estimate. Not too bad considering the limited tribal support we had and how many nukes and nobles were hammering us. At the time of jumping on this account, less than 10 were actually stacked.

The main point here was that the Slip account had a massive frontline that would have needed more than 800 D's to defend properly. Slip had in excess of frontline 100 villages multiplied by a standard level of defense required - 8 Ds per village = 800 D's.

Now go find me 800 D's...

Of course we were going to lose villages. For the record, we killed over 500 nobles in under a week. And before you flap your gums stating that we should have got tribal support, the tribe only has 10,000 villages and Hustle clearly has multiple fronts. Begging for what would amount to almost 25% of the tribe's long term support is ludicrous when you don't know if you are the actual target.

The end result of the recent op is we have a more controllable frontline that is now properly stacked. Zeah hated the fact that she lost such a large chunk of her account, but it should have been much worse. This is a coin world and we will bounce back in no time. If this had been a packet word, we would have been penalized heavily.

FYI, you guys opened up 2-3 days before we were ready for our own op. It would have been interesting to see if we had been ready at the same time. I'm certain -ND- would have lost a shitload of its frontline villages that were 45 minutes from 95% of Slip's frontline. If they were not nobled, they would have been cleared and catted to shit. Then no one would have been nobling anything. Timing means everything in this game... another 2-3 days and the result could have been completely different.

Either way, congrats to -ND- for a reasonably successful op, but the primary objective of an op is to make the player quit. We WON'T quit and we will rebuild as many times as necessary until you are gone. Your mistake was to hit veteran players that know never to give up.

Flame on muppets...

DeletedUser88324

When ya like fighting for the heck of it, you op whomever is in front of you. Doesn't matter if the target is a vet, new, active inactive 500k or rank 1.

DeletedUser95452

Twstats Official:

Barbarian = 117
IKEA = 45
Husttle = 21
Joker = 15
Codex = 5
PI = 3

Twstats Unofficial

Dun dain = 69
Moneymizzle34 = 43
??? = 34
Steevemadden = 3
wolfsbane48 = 5
Watercolour = 1
Blunt Trauma = 1
Eli Button = 1

Total 363

* Cant include your fan bashers dont know em :(

Xelol

117 barbs >< getting close to 50% of your tribes barb takes
6 codex
21 hustle
45 ikea
19 joker
and a partridge in a pear tree.

That would be 325 enemy caps out of 533. Not like anyone gives a shit but please. Just pahlease, learn how to work things.

Ill do just xelol for comparison:

362 total
74 barbs
128 nd wow! more than I thought actually
37 other internals/bh/codex/pi/etc

So 123 out of 362 were enemy caps..... Pretty decent for your first world over what was it? 200k or something? I can't remember tbh but if you want to flame make sure your at least doing better.

Arguing about how stacked Slip was yet again made me just take a nap. Come up with some new shit to say. 7 villas stacked. 7 people. And you didnt break those stacks either, I sent them all home ;). Last op, 40k stacks tops, and 80% were my troops. Fiji was the other supporter. Why didn't I get massive tribe support? Cuz you guys are little girls and I largely under-estimated your long distance attacks. Still prolly would have been fine if the troops had been dodged, but they weren't, or were dodged too far. I'm not awesome at all, made loads of mistakes. Great job capitalizing on it. Tho, saying that, got knocked down to just over 2% defense troops left, 0 1/4 D's. And ya'll only got what? 64 caps (faaaark lost 5 :( all the rest I'll take credit for)? You should have taken all of k63 and a portion of k64. I can't say shit tho BK was in the same boat and we failed to capitalize as well. Meh, you suck, we suck, Hyenas FTW!

Thank you tho! I will do better next time around. Also thank you for:

Field Master (Level 4)
You were the first to defeat 100.000.000 units.

Master of the Battlefield (Gold - Level 4)
Completely destroy 2.500 hostile armies.
Total: 17.300

Scout Hunter (Gold - Level 4)
Defeat 500 scouting attacks.
Total: 2.828

My Favorite :D
Nobles Faith (Gold - Level 4)
Defeat 700 noblemen in battle.
Total: 1.448

Alb, ex co playa playa. Why don't you start yet another world and bail here? Oh wait! You'll need some incs for an excuse. I'll think about it.

Yea 128 -nd- where 86 are self nobeling and 42 internals

And you Add tribes we where at war with to internal stats :p

But i can agree to that we both sucks

DeletedUser

Nobled 4 from Money.... seriously do you have a different set of TW stats than the rest of the world? I know your english is bad Alb but lets face it its been years and it's not improving. Now your sight is going. Maybe time to switch to Parcheesi? All those guys had to be cleared. So not calling them internals. Also the same with PI. If anything you could call most of BK's k63 caps internals. He hardly defended. And did you just call your long time plant Blunt Trama an internal?! :D

You keep bringing up "my fan/bashers" like there has been so many. Nope. Unlike you guys who tell everyone how great you are and then internal them/ put them on different accounts (or setting them off to spy someplace else), we've just helped out people. Nothing needed in return but them staying active and having a good time. But me thinks this is a cry for help for you? Feeling sad your list of friends has dwindled over the years? Alb needs friends guys! He's funny. Gots loads of free time. He gives free hugs-which I always found adorable. Someone surely is out there and available.

DeletedUser95452

But me thinks this is a cry for help for you? Feeling sad your list of friends has dwindled over the years? Alb needs friends guys! He's funny. Gots loads of free time. He gives free hugs-which I always found adorable. Someone surely is out there and available.

Honestly had this debate about you losing your mind completely Z, this looks even worst now.

You have to chill out your mind and see its a game you are playing.
Stop hitting others personally everytime someone posts a negative stats or opinion about your account.
(Yes your account couse no one cares of your rl or who ever else plays in there)

Its a freaking game and the fact that i may have or not lotta time, less or more friends or anything else its not an ingame issue
and its just something personal none to your bussiness.

If you cant keep the debate ingame in this thread then just be grown up enough to not post rubish couse its not first
time you talk shit to your opponents in here for no reason.

And seriosly stop PM drunk in middle of the night it isnt sane and has nothing to do with ingame.

DeletedUser

Maybe it's me but I have missed where I said anything about my rl. Nor did I say anything about yours except you give free hugs which I imagine is true of you. You're a hugger. Obviously I meant ig friends/minions/bashers. That was the topic you yourself did bring up correct? As we are talking about internalizing bashers/friends. Your/xelol's post was inaccurate and dealt with my account. Blow me if you want me to close my mouth and not defend it. It's total crap, I'm not happy with it at all. But you sure as shit aren't doing any better lol.

I don't remember anything from spamming you. I did, however, read the skype and laugh my ass off. Made 0 sense, not even sure what I was saying nor why I would have messaged you of all people. I think one time over what 4/5 years not too horrible. Deal with it or block me. Have a sense of humor in your life Alb.

I am sad I keep getting baited into even responding here. 90% of players don't read or care about the externals. Perhaps if you guys posted anything other than slash and grab edited versions of the truth people would care to have interesting debates on the state of the world. Fact is any post other than how great and unique -ND- is gets torn down by the fan boy circle jerk that is your external forums presence. You aren't unique. Loads of tribes have played with no diplo and ACTUALLY done so. You haven't. You are doing well tho and have gotten the compliments you deserve. Keep up the good work.... well actually no don't lol. That's bad for us if you do. Whoever takes this world will at least be able to say they earned it. There is one nice thing about 73. So please don't bitch out and mass delete if you do start losing.

p.s. THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE PLAYING IN MY RL?!?!?!?!? WHO!? I demand names! - Not a clue what you meant there peaches. Have someone proof read your posts so I can understand them please and thank you kindly :)

OH! pps. Speaking of huge stacks while other people are being crushed. Poor poor BK.

http://gyazo.com/91820e76e2509bac0fecf8301e1c1c50

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114962

Z wanna play my account?? I need a new owner or maybe Sin City. Anyone?

DeletedUser94483

Either way, congrats to -ND- for a reasonably successful op, but the primary objective of an op is to make the player quit. We WON'T quit and we will rebuild as many times as necessary until you are gone. Your mistake was to hit veteran players that know never to give up.

Flame on muppets...

Have to say your logic here is faulty...the purpose of a single op is not to make someone quit but to gain territory or to gain an objective...if you are playing the game opping people expecting them to run screaming in the night in terror then you son are playing the wrong game.

DeletedUser

Have to say your logic here is faulty...the purpose of a single op is not to make someone quit but to gain territory or to gain an objective...if you are playing the game opping people expecting them to run screaming in the night in terror then you son are playing the wrong game.
Clearly you are not versed in the strategic logic of this game.

This is a coin world... if you stop hitting someone, they will simply rebuild... like we just did.

There are only 2 things that will stop me and my team from hitting a target:
1 - The account gets stacked.
2 - The player quits and goes inactive after an endless journey of sleepless nights.

When either of these happen, you move to the next target. Rinse and repeat. When the account stops fighting back and you know it is dead, then it is no longer a threat so you move to the next target that is causing grief for you.

Whilst this game is about gaining territory, you don't waste literally hundreds of nukes and nobles for just over 60 villages and not finish the job. This game is about making your enemy quit the game permanently. More importantly, it's about choosing targets carefully that you know will weaken the morale of your enemy tribe. I won't discuss this part any further as there is no need to give -ND- any more tips.

Gone are the days of 100% continental dominance being a mandatory requirement to win a world, therefore your primary strategic goal is to remove the will for your enemy to log in each day and fight on. Once this happens you inevitably will win the world.

Here ends the lesson.

Last edited by a moderator: