The -ND- PnP for Random/Joker/SICK/WaO/Swift/IKEA/Hustle

DeletedUser

Ahh... Faark you came here last time bragging that you would kill all of our noble trains and then lost 700k points so yeah...good job. http://www.twstats.com/en73/index.php?page=player&id=9849659 Of course you've recovered now but only because Maves was beyond useless and is being internalled. Either way, you're still failing to hold the front line against us and are losing ground, eventually you'll burn out and quit or move to another account.

DeletedUser95452

Am sorry but by the way Hustle reads twstats those arent called internals.

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Past week against Hustle.

Side 1:
Tribes: -ND-
Side 2:
Tribes: Hustle

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 384
Side 2: 296
Difference: 88

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 97
Side 2: 27
Difference: 70

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,422,113
Side 2: 2,452,673
Difference: 969,440

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 899,584
Side 2: 242,075
Difference: 657,509

chart

DeletedUser94059

noctis you little cutie, who are you ingame or are you to scared to say? only done alright on one world now you think you are god?? i will admit i am jesus sometimes but at least i will say what acc i am playing.. so please babe let us know who the almighty is? from the almighty w67 and obviously had some impact on the world but couldnt do shit from start up and had to join an acc?? as brad says flame away :p

Oh i will happily put your theory of me running away from incomings to rest haha just ask your tribe mates lmao

DeletedUser88324

You never did say what account you were on now that yours got rimmed by the hyenas, ryan

DeletedUser

I had quite a few co play offers on W67 but I didn't jump on them. I monitor quite a few worlds, this, 72 and 77 and previously 67. I don't always have to play them all now do I, possibly spectator perhaps? I do, however have a place in -ND-. I could give you my IGN but all you would simply do is disect it in a way to prove I'm a bad player, even if I said Nwaro you would make the argument I'm too poor a player to play an account that isn't already well established and is under threat. You have already been rimmed on this world and jumped on another account which will soon meet the same fate, I'll happily fight off anything you send at me but I can forego the added measure of stroking my own ego on the externals and pretending I am the reason why the account I play has had so much success on the world. I don't understand this concept of me being afraid to give my IGN when none of -ND- is under any real pressure from you guys. Even if you happened to be the best player in Hustle (You aren't) and I'm the worst player in -ND-. You're still going to lose and we're still going to win. May take awhile and it'll definitely be fun but that is the end result.

DeletedUser

I don't understand this concept of me being afraid to give my IGN when none of -ND- is under any real pressure from you guys.
Feel free to confirm that the original player that was on the Bknight account 2 months ago is still on the account now.

He quit when we opped him and you had to get coffee to play the account. From what I know, Coffee also got kicked off of the account after some interesting events...

None of the -ND- accounts are under pressure...????
I call bullshit on that one.

DeletedUser

Faaaaark the fact I am referring to current events and you have to bring in an event two months ago just backs my statement up even further that we are currently under minimal pressure. As for this Coffee incident, I never really knew him but I know he wasn't on the account for very long and definitely not for that two month period. It was a tribal effort that helped the BKnight account recover and I'd say we were successful in that even after the owner left. I could glance over the details of the "Coffee incident" but instead of reading all of the spam in chat I just focused on the war, perhaps if you focused on that rather than our resolved internal conflicts and affairs you wouldn't have lost so many villages on Slip. Oh and also, speaking of OPs on BK how did your last one go? I believe it was two or three caps...Yeah, good job. You sure showed us.

DeletedUser114962

Faaaarrkk please baby doll don't ignore me. Or maybe Sin City wants to come and co-play me?

DeletedUser

Sorry, but I don't co-play with others, they co-play with me... unless their name is Zeah.

Please be aware that I have a very stringent process for selecting my co-players.
Please refer to this post for more information.

:)

DeletedUser88324

So... where are the big mouths that were spouting crap when they had 3 positive days? Could we be informed of any family deaths in Hustle so we too can mourn their deaths? :-|

DeletedUser95452

Looks like they gonna show up when they'll have 3 positive days back on.

DeletedUser88324

Hey faaaaaruk, you got any tips on how to run a successfull OP (considering the goal is to make the target quit) without your target nobling the heck out of your tribe elsewhere?

DeletedUser

Could we be informed of any family deaths in Hustle so we too can mourn their deaths? :-|
My Dad died when I was paying in W11 (true story), but I am sure I can make him die again for you in W73... (and yes, I can laugh about it now, it's been a few years and I am at peace with my Dad's death).

Hey faaaaaruk, you got any tips on how to run a successfull OP (considering the goal is to make the target quit) without your target nobling the heck out of your tribe elsewhere?
Hmmm.. so let's take a closer look at this one. I've been softening up Inappropriate Content for most of last week after he nobled a village or two from us. So far, I have catted down 90% of his frontline nukes and a sizeable chunk of his mid-line nukes. I've been AWOL over the last weekend due to personal reasons (yes I have a life unlike some...) so I didn't have a chance to finish off his backline nukes, but that will be coming this week.

His recent nobling stats --> clicky
I don't see him nobling a single village since the 31st and considering how many of his nukes I have killed sitting in his villages, I don't expect him to noble anything for a month, so God knows what crap you are spouting here bud. When you work out what you are trying to say, please let me know.

Anyhoo... I'm off to continue the fun with IC. Feel free to send him some support... :)

Faaaaark the fact I am referring to current events and you have to bring in an event two months ago just backs my statement up even further that we are currently under minimal pressure. As for this Coffee incident, I never really knew him but I know he wasn't on the account for very long and definitely not for that two month period. It was a tribal effort that helped the BKnight account recover and I'd say we were successful in that even after the owner left. I could glance over the details of the "Coffee incident" but instead of reading all of the spam in chat I just focused on the war, perhaps if you focused on that rather than our resolved internal conflicts and affairs you wouldn't have lost so many villages on Slip. Oh and also, speaking of OPs on BK how did your last one go? I believe it was two or three caps...Yeah, good job. You sure showed us.

Maybe you would like to investigate why Coffee was locked out of the account. I know why and let's say its not all rosy in -ND- as you guys would like everyone to believe.

Furthermore, how is Bknight recovering???
You're internalling him... lol.

One less target... awesome.

Muppet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Corleone.

Coffee causing problems? Some people never learn I suppose.

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Faaark, Good job keep trying to justify your pure failure.

Now that your back is Hustle going to be magical and show us a thing or two or are you going to keep on spreading the lube over that ass?

DeletedUser

Firstly. Sorry about your father. Faaaaark I love the externals and I'm glad you keep them alive for Hustle when no one else will. As you fail to understand me or my points in the traditional English language let's see if you understand a bit more in old English for "The lolz". Oh, and I don't regard myself to be in this category either. I'm sure someone else will try to make a joke of the following whilst failing to understand that they fall into the pigheaded category that is being described through comedy.

Few people in both tribes think too highly of themselves, shouting about how good of a player they are creating plenty of drama around themselves and the tribe. When the war of the beasts approaches their front and nukes march towards their unprepared clusters they seek support elsewhere and thus tend to over stack fronts fearing ripples forming on the water surface and nervous of the wandering soul knowing no rest, seeking sitters from players they normally wouldn't look at twice.

There is no joy in this game, only hate and jealousy as evident by BKnights profile and the tribe aristocracy allows this to stand when it publicizes internal strife within. Dreams of the morrow only heighten ego and pride alike and these same individuals on both sides seek safe harbor elsewhere should the morrow be barren of promises and assume nothing shall forestall their return at the comfortable lead because of the reputation that lies with them. My friends do you fly away now and abhore those of us who are infinite in mystery? Everyone seeks a somber morrow no matter where the winds may blow, regardless of marching on with honor intact.

We have seen souls corrupted by vengeance and fueled solely by revenge. Those of us who wish to play the game hath endured the torment just for the possibility of finding the end of the journey, hoping that the fruits of labor don't spoil so close to that world win as only then is it all over where we can rest in our own salvation for eternal slumber until the cycle begins once more.

Legend never speaks of sacrifices at worlds end, or how the wind sails over the waters surface quietly, but surely. Some of us strive to become the dew that quenches the land. No one mentions the silent sacrifices that is made time and time again in the tribes.

Honorable whispers cease to mention the likes of Gino, Wehyam, Avenger, Julius Ceaser, Chriskoe and HCmus but rather the self proclaimed who have failed to provide anything noteworthy to their faction such as Faaaaaaaark and Ryan.