The Coalition Vs ND

DeletedUser116800

i am enjoying the fight lol haha just want to publicly say thanks to the guys in hyenas for helping out.

i am looking forward to looking back through the reports

i do want to say this though congrats to ND for doing the damage they have done. without trying to sound to bigheaded i dont usually lose much but youve done far better than i would have imagined although i definately underestimated you. so well done i can see this going on for a while.

to davepowa im 90% i butchered your nukes so yeh you still suck in my view but to the other boys attacking you arent half bad

btw i just wanted to clear this up the 1v1 thing was the noob sam on daves account idea he called me a lier noob and all kind of things even though ive played the worlds he has had accounts gifted on he always fails to do anything and always ends up ruining the account. i naturally accepted and then was left angry when it was refused. I also diddnt know what had happened in the previous 1 v 1.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115125

This is a fun war hope that all of us will enjoy it, you did have a lot of support hyenas doing a good job on giving support to there mates, rather than your former tribe :icon_biggrin:.
you really have a grudge on dave hahaha :lol:

DeletedUser116800

yeh i couldnt kill 700 nukes with out it lol and not against dave just the noob on his account

SHAGAN888

No time to waste, its time to battle.....
The lines are now drawn and friends have forsaken....
True alliances will prevail moving forward over the next 3 months, while we all jockey to get into position.

"ND and the Meat Shields" Hmmm i like the sound of that, if not the ring of the name, the truth surely fits....

shag

Last edited:

DeletedUser115125

:icon_cry::icon_surprised::icon_rolleyes:

yeh i couldnt kill 700 nukes with out it lol and not against dave just the noob on his account

who's the noob co?

Last edited by a moderator:

Integritous

Irrelevant Troll or Keen Insight FTW?

W4-LIFE W73-BLIND

At the risk of being the cliche veteran player, I must say I find it hilarious on these newer worlds when people merge so much their signatures can't even keep up with them. I've found in my humble experience that the less merge-whorey a tribe is, the better their chances.

I'm not involved in this one though, so best of luck to all! :lol:

darkaniken2

Guys, there is an edit button for a reason. I suggest you start using it.

DeletedUser114962

At the risk of being the cliche veteran player, I must say I find it hilarious on these newer worlds when people merge so much their signatures can't even keep up with them. I've found in my humble experience that the less merge-whorey a tribe is, the better their chances.

I'm not involved in this one though, so best of luck to all! :lol:

Me no Understand. What Happened?

jackcefc

You know whats funny, how this game can cause some silly idiotic rage from some of the more senior players. The amount of abuse me and pete received for simply choosing to stick out the rest of this world out with our 'friends' instead of forming a new tribe, begging old enemies to join forces to take down a tribe you are evidently scared of. You seem to 'hate' us and cus us simply because we have some Morales left and chose our friends.

But hey, leaving a tribe that's so blinded about its own ability opened my eyes up to a majority of players, most of you are nowhere near as good as you run your mouth's off to be, that's a fact.

Some however, whether I spoke to you little or alot I really enjoyed playing with, sam, vic, uldza, cali!

nickthegreat217

Abad, he's referencing that your signature still claims you're in Blind rather than saying you're duke of our tribe, TMeat. Anyways, I wish the best of luck to all sides in this war, frankly it's nice to see some large scale conflict. Every world needs one! Good luck to all.

DeletedUser116800

yeh when your dishing it out its nice haha im just bolling along building trains keeping my nukes safe. cant believe i lost vils to dave utterly humilated

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
ah i cant wait to attack back lol going to be fun but in the mean time grow a pair does it really take that many to do so little damage across my four fronts haha but keep it coming om gaining wicked odd and those vils i will take back you should offer pete a place he killed all my recap vils lol
:D I'd like to comment on the topic of "growing a pair" and "your account". It's pretty ballsy Will for you to make a .tricky external account even though you aren't the real Tricky. Your posts are just staining his name. You also claim Jezuz for W5 and yet you haven't done anything on that account in a long time. If I were Jezuz, I would have locked you out long ago. Why not just make an external using your original account name (whatever that is)?

i am enjoying the fight lol haha just want to publicly say thanks to the guys in hyenas for helping out.

i am looking forward to looking bac

i do want to say this though congrats to ND for doing the damage they have done. without trying to sound to bigheaded i dont usually lose much but youve done far better than i would have imagined although i definately underestimated you. so well done i can see this going on for a while.

to davepowa im 90% i butchered your nukes so yeh you still suck in my view but to the other boys attacking you arent half bad

btw i just wanted to clear this up the 1v1 thing was the noob sam on daves account idea he called me a lier noob and all kind of things even though ive played the worlds he has had accounts gifted on he always fails to do anything and always ends up ruining the account. i naturally accepted and then was left angry when it was refused. I also diddnt know what had happened in the previous 1 v 1.

When you say, "just want to publicly say thanks to the guys in hyenas for helping out", it makes me think that in saying, "helping out", you mean, "thanks for doing everything for me". If you actually did anything and were active on an account, man that'd be a shocker. :D

It's a bit cocky and condescending to say, "i don't usually lose much but you've done far better than I would have imagined". A least you admitted to underestimating ND, which was nice.

If we are talking about the Sam from Incoming Impact, then I do have to side with Will. On w5, Sam planned to betray TSE and so we kicked him from the account and he then went and joined the enemy tribe. On w72 he was on an account in Turtle which he messed up, then later he was on another Turtle account and argued with other players and he was locked out from that account. THEN, he was put onto a Cruel account where he was kicked from the account for giving noble planner info to the enemy (because he didn't like Turtle, who had a shared planner with Cruel). He has also tried to make tribes multiple times on new worlds and every tribe has failed terribly. Before I really knew Sam, I had put him on a W58 account (Bocek1000) as a co-player and the owner had to quit, giving Sam ownership of the account. He was only there a few months but claims w58 as a win and Bocek as his. Giving him that account remains a regret of mine. He also likes to play a bunch of worlds at once and do nothing productive on all of them. If this is the same Sam, I do agree that you should remove him from your account.

Last edited:

DeletedUser116800

brandon your one to talk about inactivity on w5 you spent your time doing nothing i stopped when we were undoubtably winning while you started when we were Jezuz and i get very well while you were a noob and still are

but this isnt about you because you suck i played w65 against you aswell and failed to see anything special go spam the forums with your pointless views somewherelse

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Ignoring Will's post. :p

We talked things over on skype. :p

Anyways, not to get off topic. How goes the war for everybody? Any fun reports?

DeletedUser116800

i about 1000 fun ones and about 280 not so fun ones wanna see em