The Coalition Vs ND

DeletedUser

Well multiple sources have confirmed this. Best of luck to T-Meat and Hyenas!
If you manage to take us down I hope 1 of you 2 take this world for the win you deserve it most.
This should be and amazing war!!!

Was looking forward to the 3 ways war between us but it looks to have turned into a 3 vs 1.
Up hill battles is all we have been through so far this world (in the aspect of points) and this is 1
big ass hill LOL!

Fun times ahead :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser116800

Hmm i wonder if this means dave will 1v1 me now lol

DeletedUser88324

Swell! Im sure the first part of the war will be all out RISE vs -ND- , with some southern skirmishes from Hyenas and maybe some nuking from Tmeat. TMEAT is the only one that does nit hold much of a front with ND, so might be a bit longer till we see them popping up on stats.

Finally some excitement! Tribes that can fight are jumping in! I like it :)

Xelol

Hmm i wonder if this means dave will 1v1 me now lol

Why should he?

Anyway finally some fun on this world again, Let the best tribe(s) win.

Btw how many accounts did Rise pay with in the end for peace? :icon_eek:

Last edited:

DeletedUser88324

they were always fighting

Jumping in to fight ND, dufus. Because you nubs never gave much of a fight.. at least now we can have some good battles. I predict RISE will just keep internalling after their first op fails, and let hyenas and tmeat do their fighting for them.

DeletedUser94059

time will tell i think. good luck to those involved ND get what they want now lets see if they can live up to their egos or will they make excuses?

Nocnoidozor

Sometimes Xx talks to much , i would slap him .

[video=youtube;6LLco-YaHxs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LLco-YaHxs[/video]

And Jackal we deny everything ... Cos i knowwwwwwwwwwww you been talking with Xx .

DeletedUser115125

Good luck to all on this war, Lets have some fun :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser88324

Sometimes Xx talks to much , i would slap him .

[video=youtube;6LLco-YaHxs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LLco-YaHxs[/video]

And Jackal we deny everything ... Cos i knowwwwwwwwwwww you been talking with Xx .

Haha only talked to Omar after the fact came out. And yes, he did deny everything lol

DeletedUser

Finally, the hope of a world war where the outcome is truly unpredictable has come to fruition at last. I hope now we can show we are the most complete tribe in this world, this entire world we have defied the odds so this must prove something. I don't think either side has anything to worry about or any reason to flame because HYENAS and TMeat (Sorry RISE) have defied the odds just as much as we have so no flaming from me, I hold both of you in high esteem. We won't underestimate the coalition but I implore you not to do the same and not ease up on the pressure, I hear rumors that -ND- is a wounded horse now after recruiting Lordwar and Yogi and I'd love to see you make some of us quit as difficult as that is. Good luck Hy-Rise Meat, challenge accepted.

Nocnoidozor

Well i personally always had and still will have the up most respect for -ND- , i dont need to talk about yours accomplishments .
2 times that you disbanded , talks here cos of what and why you did that , to me it ware incomprehensible , sad days for me ,wanted to see you back ...
You came out even stronger , so you like Hyenas have some grate leadership , leadership like that is hard to brake .

Now i must say that even if we lose this, i will be so proud of this world and TMeat , we started out as an academy tribe and i was there from the start to watch this journey till the end . I must say that we could not done it without THE , DeMeat and Blind thank you all.

To the armssssssssssssss ..........

DeletedUser88324

Nocnoi, who are you talking about that disbanded twice?

Nocnoidozor

Yes maybe the wrong word disbanded . Maybe scattered twice ? On the brink of disbandment ...

SHAGAN888

Well multiple sources have confirmed this. Best of luck to T-Meat and Hyenas!
If you manage to take us down I hope 1 of you 2 take this world for the win you deserve it most.
This should be and amazing war!!!

Was looking forward to the 3 ways war between us but it looks to have turned into a 3 vs 1.
Up hill battles is all we have been through so far this world (in the aspect of points) and this is 1
big ass hill LOL!

Fun times ahead :icon_twisted:

Gosh never saw that coming....lol
Your multiple sources are weakening a tad id say, you should pay them more pp to get you all the info....