The Coalition Vs ND

DeletedUser

Please don't throw the word proxy about here when you obviously have no clue how they work. Drew isn't stupid and I'm sure he knows how easily they can be spotted, even high-anonymity proxies (Which, you aren't using) that tend to appear as a client rather than server can quite easily be discovered when accessing a website through the use of packets. Now unless you are going to delete all cookies and cache from every previous visit each time you log in even if you are not using the HAPS at that time then you will still be banned should any staff look into it further. If you knew anything about how this worked you would have suggested a MD broadcast through the use of tethering as MAC addresses aren't looked at by TWStaff for this offense, as chunks of IPv4 addresses are bought and only a percentage are made public it is impossible to differentiate between MD IPv4 and home network IPv4. I am confident, however that Drew isn't using any illegal methods or dirty tactics like that as he is a fantastic leader and an even better player so why would he? Yes, I realize you were being sarcastic but sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Did you never wonder how drews ego got so big. :D

its not because hes number one in the world...

(Expecting Drew to kick my ass later):icon_rolleyes::lol:

DeletedUser

Please don't throw the word proxy about here when you obviously have no clue how they work. Drew isn't stupid and I'm sure he knows how easily they can be spotted, even high-anonymity proxies (Which, you aren't using) that tend to appear as a client rather than server can quite easily be discovered when accessing a website through the use of packets. Now unless you are going to delete all cookies and cache from every previous visit each time you log in even if you are not using the HAPS at that time then you will still be banned should any staff look into it further. If you knew anything about how this worked you would have suggested a MD broadcast through the use of tethering as MAC addresses aren't looked at by TWStaff for this offense, as chunks of IPv4 addresses are bought and only a percentage are made public it is impossible to differentiate between MD IPv4 and home network IPv4. I am confident, however that Drew isn't using any illegal methods or dirty tactics like that as he is a fantastic leader and an even better player so why would he? Yes, I realize you were being sarcastic but sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

Why so serious, was just a joke. So I think you just gave yourself away in that post :lol:

DeletedUser

I hold most people in high respect and am unbiased, I was told IG that L&L was leaking intel which I chose to ignore until she got an attack-able ban and then decided to tell the enemy, I now question her loyalty and I'm sure you know the truth whether you want to action it or not is irrelevant. As for the whole giving myself away act? You think I'm Corey and I personally couldn't care less, I've been victim to his insults and his flaming and chose to ignore them as should you. At any rate, my opinion of our tribesmate isn't without reason and is neither right or wrong, similar to your own.

DeletedUser115125

:icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad: drew you quitted the proxy :(

DeletedUser

Unlike you L&L I have half a brain, a pinch of commonsense and a shred of decency left in me. First of all everyone here knows of your little "romance" with Drew, the same thing you do in every tribe which is why bringing it up to council is pointless. It's quite apparent you were leaking intel to Sam from Hustle and both sides have even admitted to this, even your own duke! Please call me a liar? I'm quite happy to start pasting the screenshots irregardless of the consequences.

Xelol

that is a shame and you will find they are the ones who dont do shit yet complain about everything. People just dont have backbones anymore and whinge when it gets tough.. Oh well not much you can do about it. Happens on every world these days

But now according to your members we are doomed and should hit delete so you can fight Tmeat again :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well, if it's entertainment you want. http://gyazo.com/735b8a66b7f9284a486ccd0858468793 Your own Duke (Sorry Thomas) acknowledging that you leaked intel to the other side. http://gyazo.com/fe26b0834f2e3e90ce61d119f7e677cf More proof from the enemy side you were leaking intel to the enemies. You were on a last chance as soon as you entered this tribe and you made up anything you could to get into the tribe such as TW is your addiction and you need it and even went as far to threaten self harm. You then did the same thing you do everywhere you go and flirted with Drew because of the influence he holds in the tribe, sending nudes or whatever like you have done the entire world to people with influence in tribes. If only your son could see just how little decency his mother has left, yeah I went there. Use it as a wake up call and sort yourself out. Now please, knight in shining armour come to her rescue.

DeletedUser116800

Well, if it's entertainment you want. http://gyazo.com/735b8a66b7f9284a486ccd0858468793 Your own Duke (Sorry Thomas) acknowledging that you leaked intel to the other side. http://gyazo.com/fe26b0834f2e3e90ce61d119f7e677cf More proof from the enemy side you were leaking intel to the enemies. You were on a last chance as soon as you entered this tribe and you made up anything you could to get into the tribe such as TW is your addiction and you need it and even went as far to threaten self harm. You then did the same thing you do everywhere you go and flirted with Drew because of the influence he holds in the tribe, sending nudes or whatever like you have done the entire world to people with influence in tribes. If only your son could see just how little decency his mother has left, yeah I went there. Use it as a wake up call and sort yourself out. Now please, knight in shining armour come to her rescue.

i am far from a knight but i will say this its a game but no need to get personal she was the best player you had. there is no need to be a dick about

SHAGAN888

Shagan did sacrefice him for the coalition, the coalition did cost some lojal members and sadly drew did not make the cut

Your so funny, i will leave no man behind that wishes to kill ND troops...

DeletedUser

Here we have a perfect example of malicious team member :icon_rolleyes:

I'm yet to understand if you are so oblivious to any part of psychology that you don't understand what you are doing or you you have been working against us since day one.

DeletedUser94059

Hahaha Noctis for president. Just because he is not Falling for Jens shit like the rest of you, someone who speaks the truth lol

DeletedUser88324

There are ways of speaking the truth without being a total dic, and you would be surprised, people listenn when you say things they dont want to hear, in a nice way.

Jen may be somewhat of a drama queen, but she gives much to the tribe. Same with others. We dont all agree on symantics, but thats the beauty of it, we still work great together