The almighty Ebola Vs Michonne's troops

DeletedUser

I dont think i am the hypocrite here you can document what you're saying ?

and i dont have any problem to admit that the last 20 days i hugg on w76.

We have to document things on the externals? I thought I could just flame whomever I wanted without any proof?

Well, I didn't sign up for this sh*t!

(As a parting comment before I leave forever: I think seeing a lack of conquers between Cure and S-D + Michonne's admission about "hugging" constitute pretty solid "document[ation]" of the NAP...)

DeletedUser116223

You called me hypocrite and i am asking you why you say this.
I had a deal with you or someone else and i fooled him?
I lyed to someone?I gave fake promisses?

When i was talking about ebola/cure i was always posting stats,documents,maps etc
I never sayed anything about someone with no proof

DeletedUser

Someone please explain to me, without insult, why S-D is getting heat for a NAP?

We are a much smaller tribe in comparison meaning it is much harder to successfully to make gains in a war. We defended against a tribe 7x bigger than ours with minimal losses. We proved that we could defend against a big tribe and Cure realized that. It would be useless on our part to keep warring them if it is not necessary. It is the smartest thing for S-D to do..

However, some of the tribes giving us heat for a NAP have disbanded because of wars (lol) and are too afraid to do anything against the powerhouse of this world so they come to the externals with aggression. Where is the aggression in game? (Sorry #Gas kicking Watch when they are down does not count as aggression, although im positive any tribe would do it as it is a smart move)

DeletedUser86709

S-D is only getting heat for the NAP because michonne complained for like 3 weeks straight about how every tribe hugged other big tribes..... and then he goes and NAPs ebola (cure) a tribe you guys once fought.

So you aren't getting heat for the NAP, you're getting heat for being hippocrits.

DeletedUser116223

Chris i have a nap for 15 days now and if you forget during that period we had christmas,new years eve etc.
Cure also wanted to pass christmas away from computers.

Did not change what ι said that all big tribes were hugging and that this server will close without big wars.
We had 2 months war with a bigger tribe and we were in need of some rest.
Soon s-d will start fighting again if we dont we are going to delete our accounts here we want play.

My first net server was w75 and then i came here with some friends and although w75 is much smaller server the fights are much better and balanced noone knows who is going to win and almost all players are fighting

Last edited:

DeletedUser86709

We're all hugging? still? We have no NAPs, allies or agreements. I even showed you a pic. I bet S-D has more NAPs and allies than us... AND we are warring a top 5 tribe.

So in fact, you are the hugging noob.

so go back to hugland (wave)

cd2332e74dbb7bf04cbc1b6366cefa8c.jpg

silly billy hippocrit LOL

DeletedUser

S-D is only getting heat for the NAP because michonne complained for like 3 weeks straight about how every tribe hugged other big tribes..... and then he goes and NAPs ebola (cure) a tribe you guys once fought.

So you aren't getting heat for the NAP, you're getting heat for being hippocrits.

Very GOOD points :lol:

DeletedUser116699

We're all hugging? still? We have no NAPs, allies or agreements. I even showed you a pic. I bet S-D has more NAPs and allies than us... AND we are warring a top 5 tribe.

So in fact, you are the hugging noob.

so go back to hugland (wave)

cd2332e74dbb7bf04cbc1b6366cefa8c.jpg

silly billy hippocrit LOL

And you are happy about your war with the 5# tribe?REALLY?

So congtatulations about your win vs WATCH and let yabro to close the server

HOW IDIOTS YOU ARE THERE IN GAS?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser86709

Keep losing the world idiots
You are the next target after watch but how you could see that BLIND NOOB?

LOL why do you assume we don't want that?

If anything your the BLIND NOOB who's sitting on the rim hiding behind your mad duke and his many NAPs

DeletedUser

Sitting on the rim? Would you like us to pack up our bags and relocate to the core? It doesnt work that way im afraid lol. And our "many" NAPs? What NAPs do we have besides Cure (which was designed for holidays and whom we warred for a month)? It seems to me like you exaggarate things to make yourself seem superior. very ELITE.

Also, how can you flame someone for grammar whos first language is not English, and then use improper grammar in your next post? Need we bring out the your vs. you're discussion since you are so concerned over grammar?

What did you call that? A "hippocrit"?
I wont bother to repost the cute little picture though.

DeletedUser86709

Sitting on the rim? Would you like us to pack up our bags and relocate to the core? It doesnt work that way im afraid lol. And our "many" NAPs? What NAPs do we have besides Cure (which was designed for holidays and whom we warred for a month)? It seems to me like you exaggarate things to make yourself seem superior. very ELITE.

Also, how can you flame someone for grammar whos first language is not English, and then use improper grammar in your next post? Need we bring out the your vs. you're discussion since you are so concerned over grammar?

What did you call that? A "hippocrit"?
I wont bother to repost the cute little picture though.

are you new? I fail to see any grammatical errors in my previous post.

In regards to your ESL friend..... this is why i have no sympathy.

[h=4]§8) Language[/h]Tribal Wars is an English game. The use of other languages in game is forbidden. This means all profiles, mails, forum posts and any other publication must be in English.

DeletedUser116223

Batman go to save gotham and stop trolling in external.
Watch has 4 active players and you recruited 7?
You must remove 3 :icon_cool:

Look at your tribe and stop talking about me or my tribe its annoying...
Spend your time to improve your tribe and not in spamming...

Last edited:

DeletedUser86709

spamming? oh my god you're too much xD

why didn't you take your own advice back when cure was owning your ass?