We Declare Wa---Oh Look A Butterfly!

OTDDeathAwaits

We are not fighting growth, they are attacking us in retaliation to us attacking there 'basher tribe'. Pretty funny really that growth is bashing for their bashers. I would gladly have diplomacy with growth, as they are obviously the better tribe on this world, but that is not likely, even though we would be better allies than their current allies down here.

Protecting their bashers - as family tribes do. This isnt a revelation.

I have no idea who you are or your tribe but that statement about being better allies than their current crop/gladly have diplo, reeks of desperation. Blame your diplomat for not being able to spin that case. Hilarious. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

An update on War Statistics.

Side 1:
Tribes: Growth, HERE
Side 2:
Tribes: ADHD

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 68
Side 2: 7
Difference: 61

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 646,950
Side 2: 61,197
Difference: 585,753

chart

DeletedUser113795

True... He will be missed. He's a nice guy too, so It's a shame He ditched us.

We still have quality players left though. We aren't favorites to win this war, but don't rule us out already.

When a ship is sinking,woman and rats are this who leaving it first. He is not nice,he is yust a rat and coward

DeletedUser116386

When a ship is sinking,woman and rats are this who leaving it first. He is not nice,he is yust a rat and coward

Or he had legit real life things going on. He didnt leave ADHD and continue solo or anything. He went barb. Im not saying he left in the right way, because he could have told us earlier and let us find a player for the account or something, but whatever. He seemed nice enough. But towards the end even before he left i started sensing that he was pretty inactive even before Growth declared. It may have been the spark that pushed him out the game, but i dont believe it was the reason he left.

DeletedUser117071

We are not fighting growth, they are attacking us in retaliation to us attacking there 'basher tribe'. Pretty funny really that growth is bashing for their bashers. I would gladly have diplomacy with growth, as they are obviously the better tribe on this world, but that is not likely, even though we would be better allies than their current allies down here.

First and formost, Growth is not bashing for us.

Second and equally as important:

Protecting their bashers - as family tribes do. This isnt a revelation.

I have no idea who you are or your tribe but that statement about being better allies than their current crop/gladly have diplo, reeks of desperation. Blame your diplomat for not being able to spin that case. Hilarious. :icon_cool:

This statement is completely true. Perhaps if you knew how to talk to other players, ohhhhh and play, as in Stack and Snipe your ship wouldn't be sinking. Why wouldn't they assist us, after all it was getting far to boring down here in the south east with no one to fight. So we all got together and pulled names out of a hat and yours was first one we pulled and now were HERE. You were attacking one of our players whose villages were scattered out through your tribes core. Why wouldn't you take those villages????? If you didn't that would be pitiful, and we were all far to busy to do much more than support him when we could. Ohhhh did you mention he just took those villages from a merger with another account? No you didn't. They were empty villages, ripe for the taking, in the middle of your whole tribe. I lost plenty of DV's stacking him and his ODD climbed as he single handed took on your whole tribe. We finally got around to getting back to your voice mail you left us and were actually coming to ring your doorbell quite Soon. So next time you bring up Our name at least put all the facts on the table, not just the ones that make you look good and us bad.

makobex, you want to laugh at me, you have 2 million more points than me, yet only have 2 million more oda than me....learn to use that attack button, then you can laugh at me mkay.

Your welcome for that Oda btw.

Third. We are more of an evil creation from the depths of Tuzain's mind than a family tribe and don't be angry that we are sitting at 12 and have been with our 15 members for awhile now with out recruiting everyone and their brother. "Family tribes" At least in my experience are multiple maxed out tribes desperate to hug everyone and anyone. We are more of Growth's main ally than their children. The only difference with us and a lot of people Ive seen on this world is Loyalty. (no pun intended) We don't oust our players when their losing and we wouldn't stab them in the back and last time I checked, and I check often, Growth's membership count hasn't changed much either. They have ten member slots open right now. So we could of taken almost all the good players in the south into one of our tribes with our 45 open member slots between us both and just hugged the whole south into one giant GROWING tea party. We could of invited you all but we forgot to mail our invitations. Darn.

So do not be mad we sent over Lc instead of tea and cookies attached to a tribe invite.

Fourth. Since when is a top 5 tribe an easy target??!?! You all sound like my X-Girlfriends. Excuses. Excuses. Excuses. And thats why their my Ex's. If you knew better you would do better. There is always a method to the madness and just because you do not see it does not mean it is not there. So next time, perhaps you should ask if you can lend an opinion before you make one. What makes them easier? because their losing? Well then........

Then isn't every tribe the world winning tribe defeats easy? Because they won and the other lost?

Food for thought.

DeletedUser

Fourth. Since when is a top 5 tribe an easy target??!?! You all sound like my X-Girlfriends. Excuses. Excuses. Excuses. And thats why their my Ex's. If you knew better you would do better. There is always a method to the madness and just because you do not see it does not mean it is not there. So next time, perhaps you should ask if you can lend an opinion before you make one. What makes them easier? because their losing? Well then........

Seriously? X-Girlfriends I doubt it. I think at this point ill say you had 1 x girlfriend and maybe your other would be your broken laptop with those stains on it....

:lol:

DeletedUser117071

Seriously? X-Girlfriends I doubt it. I think at this point ill say you had 1 x girlfriend and maybe your other would be your broken laptop with those stains on it....

:lol:

Haha okay worthless don't share all your secrets with us and I've had a lot of them actually. Has no one ever told you not to judge a book by it's cover? Just because I play tw I don't get any? That's Just a niave assumption to make.

We're digressing to far though, however if that is all you have bad to say back though I will take it. ;)

We're allies though so why insult each other?

Ohhh and as for the laptop joke, I would never degrade my laptop like that.

DeletedUser

Haha okay worthless don't share all your secrets with us and I've had a lot of them actually. Has no one ever told you not to judge a book by it's cover? Just because I play tw I don't get any? That's Just a niave assumption to make.

We're digressing to far though, however if that is all you have bad to say back though I will take it. ;)

We're allies though so why insult each other?

Ohhh and as for the laptop joke, I would never degrade my laptop like that.

I like to lighten up all the banter here and who better to make fun of you then your ally? :)

Of course i make the assumption that all my allies are nerdy virgins!
We do play a text based game!

Sir TJ

Since when did tribalwars become all about vagina capping and not war caps?... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser62294

To get this topic back on track here are the overall stats after the Growth before Christmas break op.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 15/11/2014 00:00:00 to 24/12/2014 05:38:18

Side 1: 228
Side 2: 66
Difference: 162

chart

Side 1: 2,092,553
Side 2: 481,690
Difference: 1,610,863

chart

As you can see its not a complete runaway as of yet with 66 conquers for ADHD but it seems to be a good amount of recaps which are only hollow stats and prevent the inevitable if a tribe can't push on from just defending. Could the new year bring about a revamp for ADHD ? Or Growth continuing to pull away and gain territory.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just taking the last week's stats.
It seems there's some fighting back going on

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Growth

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 28
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 348,343
Side 2: 263,782
Difference: 84,561

chart

Hyperion.

Wow it almost looks as if Growth isn't giving it their 100% this week.

Last month on the other hand:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 79
Side 2: 216
Difference: 137

chart

Side 1: 630,539
Side 2: 2,005,263
Difference: 1,374,724

chart

bomberace101

We do concede, it was a fairly successful op Today on their part.

However credit short lived seeing as the op was orchestrated on an account with very very insignificant activity.

Yes we lost this rather small battle we most certainly not have not lost the war

DeletedUser99311

Growth I'm sure will not lose sleep over losing villages to an: "Account with very very insignificant Activity".
They will just recruite someone to replace the points being lost.

bomberace101

Growth I'm sure will not lose sleep over losing villages to an: "Account with very very insignificant Activity".
They will just recruite someone to replace the points being lost.

Did not lose 'To' an account with poor activity. The account which lost villages for us was.

"They will just recruite someone to replace the points being lost."

You have growth mistaken. Look around the forums a tad and perhaps even check out the hugger thread both Vol. 1 and Vol. 2. Saves me the hassle of proving you wrong.

Deleted User - 2282801

To be fair though, nobody in ADHD has used the 'they are hitting our inactives' excuse. You are winnin ........ and at more than twice the size with far better players at your disposal and against nOOb barb munchers (all in your tribemates opinion btw), you were always going to have the advantage, so you SHOULD be winning me thinks. We did fairly well for one week out of 12 lol .... so you could at least throw us ONE small complement maybe? Wheres the love? Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62294

To be fair though, nobody in ADHD has used the 'they are hitting our inactives' excuse. You are winnin ........ and at more than twice the size with far better players at your disposal and against nOOb barb munchers (all in your tribemates opinion btw), you were always going to have the advantage, so you SHOULD be winning me thinks. We did fairly well for one week out of 12 lol .... so you could at least throw us ONE small complement maybe? Wheres the love? Lol

Must there be any excuses ADHD got the jump on an account as they should have and took advantage nothing wrong with that. Once we got the sit back the bleeding stopped and trains were killed. There is never a need to throw compliments out as nothing impressive has happened and ADHD has held up decently considering they're only fighting 1/2 of Growth. I myself am guilty of being the 1/2 of growth not involved actively in nobling ADHD.....just so dang far away. :scout: