We Declare Wa---Oh Look A Butterfly!

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
you have been all over k 54 where are you now ? like a puppy turtle k44 , 90% of warpigs are def players ... so "NOOBS"

How does being a defensive player make you a noob? Surely it means your a better player since you can properly stack?

twenty-five

How does being a defensive player make you a noob? Surely it means your a better player since you can properly stack?

Snipe and backtime, Dan. Snipe and backtime. When you are no longer a padawan learner, you too will understand this.

DeletedUser115965

Point taken, though I'm pretty sure def troops are not the only troops they have..once again, all the best to all tribes involved.

again irrelevant

they have luck because someone was good as sniping , but not anymore... troops are the only thing about this game

DeletedUser62294

Kirk - I believe this Angels Fury is in ADHD?

Furthermore...I am glad you are sniping those 'nobles' because I have command share on with these players and I did make the effort to check their attacks...You have 2 attacks labelled correctly that you posted here. 1 is the baggy RAM and the other is Mezonis Noble. The rest are fakes - but go right ahead and snipe those if you like - but label them what they are at least :icon_cool:

I look forward to the reports of these 'Nobles'

How did this chat get so off topic is there not a NME Piggy thread? Btw I'm not in ADHD more so Growth.

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
again irrelevant

they have luck because someone was good as sniping , but not anymore... troops are the only thing about this game

Tehonzuk, surely stacking should be their first option, not sniping?

DeletedUser

th

news flash there are reports of guard turtles attacking stay tuned for further infomation

Last edited by a moderator:

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
All hail NME and the mighty piggies for making the forums alive again. I never said you guys are bad or unskilled. You just have losers' mentality. Even one of your guys (Lord Batan i think?) said he'd love to see the whole world unite to gangbang NME. You guys live to be pain in the @$$ lol. Everyone has their way of playing or their objectives on the worlds they join. You obviously prefer to just be annoying to the tribes who wanna take over k44,54. I'm sure you could have merged your best (=biggest) players to Loyal by now, although they are very selective with their recruits (lol at that :p).

Hey Tehonfuk or w/e your name is (love you man), go focus in game and leave these fellas alone. You even make your idol Prometheus respond to your posts :icon_biggrin:

P.S. Someone post some stats on Growth vs ADHD? This thread smells too much bacon

DeletedUser117267

Wow this thread went a bit off topic :), nothing wrong with a bit of bacon and lots of hugging though. Would be nice to see stats since the start of 2015 compared to start of the war.

DeletedUser

whats that valid points ?

That your comprehension level is zero and you have your head in the sand.

They have 1800 villages, you guys have nearly 11,000. If you cant break through their def, then thats poor.

DeletedUser115965

irrelevant again , we are on 27 continents , they are a turtle in just one k44 , no one says we wont break through their def , we already start ... we never lose , all the time nme win.

DeletedUser115210

His point is, that a 100 million point tribe cannot stop a 15million point tribe :p

There are not even loosing points at the moment!

DeletedUser117183

His point is, that a 100 million point tribe cannot stop a 15million point tribe :p

warpig only have 1 battle on their hands, you could say we have 100 million but not all of us can contribute.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Maybe we should recruit them Yay style. Or end the war and make them close allies, Loyal-Growth style. Which one should we do?
Trustme you know better...Give us your thoughts

DeletedUser117183

Maybe we should recruit them Yay style. Or end the war and make them close allies, Loyal-Growth style. Which one should we do?
Trustme you know better...Give us your thoughts

Think it might be Yay and Revolt Style by their newest recruits.

DeletedUser115210

Hmm, im thinking you recruit them!

I mean after all, all you have said here is that they are quality players and there snipes are out of this world!

DeletedUser115965

when the fight is tough we don't kiss growth ass for a NAP !! we have had 7-10 wars until now all of them are done and the rest of them 80-90% already winning