Shahyd Vs Mattcurr: The Showdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Since 2 premades have decided to vanish, i have a few spots open if you want in, Just contact me my skype is in my signature

DeletedUser57316

I was, but as has happened before he has had to leave on short notice, all well.

DeletedUser

from that list, i am willing to invite...

[spoil]tom, mario, door, earl, gargareth, jake, lisa, muldeh, nauz, nick, rick and visible spectrum[/spoil]
others are welcome to apply

You will take CF, but not me? What is this shit

murph let's do a tribe with those shahyd is not willing to invite and beat them. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser114962

I am an unknown player But I beat RANDOM. AKA Mattcurr and Pervis

Now please entertain me RANDOM chumps, expecting a reply back from the infamous Michael.

devil667

Now please entertain me RANDOM chumps, expecting a reply back from the infamous Michael.

Really? What have you been smoking? I havent came across something that potent..

devil667

It would be a win as...it is a win.. But it would show a huge weakness if such a tactic feels necessary to be able to best the other, and it will likely end up being argued as the 'only reason why' one team beat the other. I doubt either individual wants that, so hopefully they will play without spies/saboteurs :)

Shows weakness? Last I checked intel is one of the strength that sides have over the other. Even when you consider the "Real World" scenario, maybe the Cold War, intel gathering was a rather vital part, didnt show weakness but strength.

Even when now a nation is powerful than another, intel gathering remains just as vital, for minimizing damage, carrying out tasks smoothly, and just challenge the other one's analytical capabilities.

Its all a part of the game, and its not dirty or anything, its about analyzing the personalities behind their respective screens. Whoever does it most accurately, will come out on top. I personally think it is a vital characteristics leaders should have, thus not limiting the game to its quantitative limits.

Lets push the game to its limits, what do you say?

DeletedUser

oh so much happening in this world already..:icon_smile: best of luck guys..

Michael Corleone.

You beat the remnants of random you did not beat any of us. We were all gone by June and July but good try kid. Not taking anything from your achievement because it's quite clear it is an achievement for you.

Deleted User - 10618707

I wonder if Shadyd knows that he is gonna be rek'd regardless if matt plays or not :x

DeletedUser

YEEEEAAAAAY! I'M SO EXCITED!!!! (I have no idea what's going on. Saw the announcement on my facebook and went to the forums, liked the settings and just joined. I hope I can be a mostly silent but at times extremely loud part of this inevitable mess)

Status
Not open for further replies.