Wake Up W78!

DeletedUser115571

look out we have a bad ass here haha. Now please leave this thread and go play with your epenis somewhere else

Too chicken to fight ingame. but all mouth here. stable players in Scott's fanclub. :lol:

DeletedUser94059

hahah there you go princess, send if you want. Oh wait you wont cause your epnis isnt as big as you think it is. your boring go troll somewhere else

but anyway you pretty much threw out the challenge we have accepted lets see if your all talk,

Last edited by a moderator:

beebetter

This thread started out promising then ended up like all others lol... Bee..

Irontusk

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
pls minty leave your grudge on 75, & everyone else... don't sink to the level of replying to it :(

DeletedUser115571

Irontusk. what would be the point of playing on w78 if I kept my grudges on another world. It make no sense at all.

I am playing w78 and I find some players I like to tango with. I see no issues letting them know I am here by a little banter on external.

I do assume that banter is allowed for all and not just a a select few?

If you have further issues with my banter we can take that in PM.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you have further issues with my banter we can take that in PM.

W75 is a different world - nobody on W78 is interested in seeing you come here purely to carry your personal problems from that world to this one.

For someone who is supposedly an alright leader, you really have no clue on how to conduct yourself publicly. It's quite embarrassing to see somebody come to a world to post purely because they aren't getting the attention they crave on another.

twenty-five

W75 is a different world - nobody on W78 is interested in seeing you come here purely to carry your personal problems from that world to this one.

I am very much interested in it. Please don't speak for the entirety of w78, it's disrespectful and rude.

DeletedUser

I am very much interested in it. Please don't speak for the entirety of w78, it's disrespectful and rude.

Did they closed w75 forum or something? Is not like you cant go there checking stuffs about w75, you know? :icon_smile:

DeletedUser94059

Nublies inner circle might be a bit slow and can't tell the difference between 75 and 78,

DeletedUser

Honestly before seeing your signature I had never heard of Muldies Inner Circle, Now Im thinking its a big sausage fest, and we all know what happens in circular sausage fests :icon_rolleyes::icon_redface:

twenty-five

Did they closed w75 forum or something? Is not like you cant go there checking stuffs about w75, you know? :icon_smile:

I was joking, which kinda makes the other two posters look quite silly as they tried to resort to insults, I mean I'm not sure they were insulting but I do think that was their intent.

DeletedUser

I was joking, which kinda makes the other two posters look quite silly as they tried to resort to insults, I mean I'm not sure they were insulting but I do think that was their intent.

Trolling the almighty Inner Annulus>Insulting you. Someone needs to learn their proper External forum etiquette:icon_wink::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser92671

Lots of things happening on this world atm.
On behalf of hazmat id like to say we dont post about our war with FENIX because we dont want to big ourselves up incase we loose. Not that we'll loose, but we wouldnt want a repeat performance of TSU now would we :lol:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I remember a time when a top 5 (I guess top 10 at the moment) account leaving the rank 1 tribe to join a completely unknown K tribe would be the gossip of the world forums.

Whilst it's great to not have attention on stuff like that from a personal perspective, it's depressing how dead this forum is that nobody talks about anything on here like they used to :(