Wake Up W78!

DeletedUser99565

I love the way you hint at yourself. However I have to give DKS some credit that you're not giving them. They were top 20 before you joining them so I'm sure some people scrolled and maybe clicked on their tribe profile before making them slightly known.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
However I have to give DKS some credit that you're not giving them. They were top 20 before you joining them so I'm sure some people scrolled and maybe clicked on their tribe profile before making them slightly known.

I am going by the number of messages sent to me since leaving Fate that have questioned first and foremost who DKS are :)

It's a good thing to not be known at any rate - depending on perspective - and it isn't 'credit' to say a tribe is or isn't unknown. I'd certainly get a lot less aggravation and mails if I was less known :icon_redface:

DeletedUser111495

I remember a time when a top 5 (I guess top 10 at the moment) account leaving the rank 1 tribe to join a completely unknown K tribe would be the gossip of the world forums.

Whilst it's great to not have attention on stuff like that from a personal perspective, it's depressing how dead this forum is that nobody talks about anything on here like they used to :(

I was thinking the same thing when I saw you leave the tribe, thought it would of been brought up somewhere, guess people just dont care :p

DeletedUser

I was thinking the same thing when I saw you leave the tribe, thought it would of been brought up somewhere, guess people just dont care :p

Hazmat/Salute/Nukes cared, they gave us a special memorial on their profile <3 love yew giis

DeletedUser112079

I remember a time when a top 5 (I guess top 10 at the moment) account leaving the rank 1 tribe to join a completely unknown K tribe would be the gossip of the world forums.

Whilst it's great to not have attention on stuff like that from a personal perspective, it's depressing how dead this forum is that nobody talks about anything on here like they used to :(

[video=youtube;KOeHGOchts8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOeHGOchts8[/video]

DeletedUser

Woken up, thanks to your wake-up call. Now what? St*u and Gt*o everyone? I AM asking nicely.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Scott and Dallow in the same thread. Looks like another world I played not long ago :p

DeletedUser117392

Just to give you an update on main thread. NUTS will be gone soon. Leaders have quited and tribe is in chaos now. Someone from MILFS can give you detailed info on that or I will ask Spoons to write a post on that. (he loved eating kent8231)