World war stats

• Thread starter Stoned Temple Pilot
  • Start date

DeletedUser

On W71 though RoyalE have a lot of the same players they do on W77. However the W2V tribe has change a lot, so although you did very well, it is basically a different tribe...

Because all the mass recruiting they did early game here :/

DeletedUser

A tribe will rarely have the same members as a past world though, W2V had a good few from w71 at the start of the world, some left/some rimmed but they were still there, and RoyalE played the world better and steam rolled them :)

RoyalE - 1
W2V - 1

face off on the next no hauls :O

DeletedUser

A tribe will rarely have the same members as a past world though, W2V had a good few from w71 at the start of the world, some left/some rimmed but they were still there, and RoyalE played the world better and steam rolled them :)

RoyalE - 1
W2V - 1

CIVIL will be back for a PROPER go next non-haul... you heard it here first...

DeletedUser

RoyalE - 1
W2V - 1

wow you're seriously going to call it at 28% world domination, that's ballsy

I'm sure the other 72% of the world would disagree....

this is tribal wars there is no second place. if RoyalE do finally manage to kill off the entire W2V tribe it still amounts to a grand total of 0 unless they go on and win the world.

DeletedUser

I'm apart of that other 72% :icon_cool:

I'm going on which tribe reks who, not a world win.

How can you say it amounts to 0? RoyalE started here to rim W2V so them doing that completes a goal set at the start so kinda is something <3

DeletedUser42044

There is no 2 exactly the same tribes on 2 different worlds. Some people would always quit. However saying RoyaLE from w77 is very much same tribe like RoyalE from w71, wile W2V is not is nonsense.

Royale started here with 9 of same players from w71 including me.

On other side W2V started here with 35 same accounts from w71. Probably there are few more players or cooplayers on new accounts also. Some are rimmed so far indeed.

List of same W2V accounts on w71 and w77:
[spoil]
Urban Nudist ----- leader on both worlds
Oldman72 ----- leader on both worlds
MegaBron
Pub*
stargate44
Accent
Muffy BooM
Cobus22
runningbullet
Twlight Hour.
charlie4800
charshaun
Faps1957
Thedoctorsback
awsomerpeanut
jmess
hercules28
dg4tilly.
sgtboo.
karma15
sid66
combat5001
blue monke6
casterion123
red8876
Silverfoxxx
wescoyo
Lord Marshall Thomas
mr.elber
DocJunior25
Wogga01
longhornz
ilijacerak
Cronosrage
Marvellous Death

[/spoil]

At bottom line leadership is very much the same, both tribes recruited lot on both worlds. Only real difference is that this time RoyalE did not being handicapped by starting month late. This time we started at same day like W2V and we had equal chance to progress. Difference in progression is now obvious.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm apart of that other 72% :icon_cool:

I'm going on which tribe reks who, not a world win.

How can you say it amounts to 0? RoyalE started here to rim W2V so them doing that completes a goal set at the start so kinda is something <3

so just to get this straight, your so impressed that a group of players will waste a year of their life on a game, not to win, or to have fun, but just to grief another group of players, that you call it a victory???

I play this game to have fun, and tbh this has been one of the most fun and lowest maintenance world ive played on yet. Otherwise if I wasn't having fun I would have quit long ago because lets face it W2V's chance of winning this world is down to 50/50 at best ;)

DeletedUser

so just to get this straight, your so impressed that a group of players will waste a year of their life on a game, not to win, or to have fun, but just to grief another group of players, that you call it a victory???

The fact that they came here to fight W2V actually made this world very interesting for them and I'd say yes they are having tons of fun getting revenge on W2V. Winning a world isn't everything :/ Most players out there will quit a world once it becomes boring.

DeletedUser

Any player quitting wanna add me on snap chat? Leave your name in the comment section below.

*Relevant war stat*

DeletedUser102906

like i said few months back,W2V will win this world too,and there's simply nothing anyone can do about that...better quit now and save some time...have a nice night

DeletedUser

The fact that they came here to fight W2V actually made this world very interesting for them and I'd say yes they are having tons of fun getting revenge on W2V. Winning a world isn't everything :/ Most players out there will quit a world once it becomes boring.

Interesting, I heard rumours that a lot of RoyalE players are bored out of their minds with the NAM hugfest and will prolly quit long before they finally clean up W2V, Civil and Dharma and actually get on with the end-game war. I'm pretty sure that by the time NAM and RoyalE finally get around to facing off, they'll just merge, tell themselves they would have won and are just saving time, and the world will be almost as anti-climactic as W71 (almost)

DeletedUser42044

33z8thc.jpg

DeletedUser

Interesting, I heard rumours that a lot of RoyalE players are bored out of their minds with the NAM hugfest and will prolly quit long before they finally clean up W2V, Civil and Dharma and actually get on with the end-game war. I'm pretty sure that by the time NAM and RoyalE finally get around to facing off, they'll just merge, tell themselves they would have won and are just saving time, and the world will be almost as anti-climactic as W71 (almost)

Haha poor w2v making up little rumours now as well :D

DeletedUser

Haha poor w2v making up little rumours now as well :D

Hahah poor Bacon making up....., oh wait, bacon didn't do shit all world and now they're gone, sorry, I must have got them confused with a tribe that actually matters

DeletedUser

Hahah poor Bacon making up....., oh wait, bacon didn't do shit all world and now they're gone, sorry, I must have got them confused with a tribe that actually matters

Held off W2V and ruined your growth <3 You shouldn't be so butthurt because of W2V epic fail here :)

kül tigin

Portugal, did you really just come here bragging? Didn't you abandon your account over rl issues the second Bacon declared

Portugal737 s response
I have no idea where all this talk of real life issues came from honestly, I had RL issues a week before bacon declared and it was fixed by the time the war started, no idea why people in bacon keep bringing that up since not once did I ever say anything about it. How ever, the reason I quit my account was because my co player (real life friend of Reinot) destroyed my account, sent all my troops out for a long trip, deleted all scripts, and did pretty much everything else he could to ruin it. The only reason he wasnt able to disband dharma was because I made sure I had no privs in the tribe besides council (I gave duke privs to TW news team, the old owner, to ensure while I was testing out co players nothing would happen to the tribe). The reason he destroyed my account? Because reinot hated me and asked his friend to destroy it. By the time my account was up and ready to go (troops back and such) I lost motivation to play and defend the account since I had lost so much (Around 1mil out of my total of 1.5mil account). Call it an excuse, thats fine by me, but most people would do the same.

In terms of me bragging about the win? It was a joke, how ever technically you disbanded and dharma didnt, thus, Dharma>Pigs

#Dharma4lyfe

End of portugals response

Here is some facts.

Its pretty lame, isnt it? The only mistake my friend did was to give reinot (me) the duke privs without asking anyone. Also we talked about you a lot those days. He said you werent even capturing unconquered villages due to loyalty..

Some questions and answers;

Question 1 : Can a player with the duke privs, disband a tribe?
Answer 1 : Yes he can, its just costs one click. Not so hard..

Question 2 : Was my friend on the duke account?
Answer 2 : Yes he was

Question 3 : Hey reinot, did you have duke privs in dharma for any period?
Answer 3 : Yes I had

Question 4 : So if you hated portugal (as portugal is assuming so) this much, why didnt you or your friend didn't disband the tribe?
Answer 4 : I dont hate portugal, he is just a person who had lack of diplomatic and fighting skills which was the reason of dharmas downfall. I don't hate this pathetic guy But also I m not sure how did this guy managed to lead this tribe so far.

Question 5 : So kül, if you dont hate portugal, why did you tell your friend to send his troops that far?
Answer 5 : If I m wrong correct me, but those troops were going to magmarr southern core villages and I gave some villages to portugal acc for closeby nobling. It was an operational stuff but as portugal doesnt even know the game, he wouldnt understand the reason of that act..

Question 6 : Oh, how will you explain about the scripts? Who deleted them?
Answer 6 : Scripts? Oh I dont know but I suspect portugal did it himself. I can only say that unless his pw is stolen by someone.. Actually I dont even think his scripts gone anywhere, his premium acc might ended or whatever I dont know..

Question 7 : And again, why didnt you or your friend disband the tribe, as you got the power to click that "one" button?
Answer 7 : Why would I do anything that will help royalE? Why would I betray my fellows? My name is not thunderingice, this is kül tigin.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Why are real life friends fighting over a fourm lol. Text eachother or something.