World war stats

• Thread starter Stoned Temple Pilot
  • Start date

DeletedUser27978

Being attacked....

[video=youtube;oGcRTJK43OM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGcRTJK43OM[/video]

Kreiger I don't even know any thing about mars :|.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
Question 4 : So if you hated portugal (as portugal is assuming so) this much, why didnt you or your friend didn't disband the tribe?
Answer 4 : I dont hate portugal, he is just a person who had lack of diplomatic and fighting skills which was the reason of dharmas downfall. I don't hate this pathetic guy But also I m not sure how did this guy managed to lead this tribe so far.

You can't even get through 2 sentences, while trying to prove you do not hate the guy, without throwing unnecessary insults at him. No one cares about your opinion, you got rekt, butthurt, and then took it out on the duke of the tribe because you're a tiny little man who knew he couldn't simply have left and fought him (since no tribe but that awful group near you would take you (and civil)) so instead you sabotaged his account like a coward.

You're an idiot, a hypocrite, and should go back under whatever god forsaken rock you climbed out from.

DeletedUser100466

You can't even get through 2 sentences, while trying to prove you do not hate the guy, without throwing unnecessary insults at him. No one cares about your opinion, you got rekt, butthurt, and then took it out on the duke of the tribe because you're a tiny little man who knew he couldn't simply have left and fought him (since no tribe but that awful group near you would take you (and civil)) so instead you sabotaged his account like a coward.

You're an idiot, a hypocrite, and should go back under whatever god forsaken rock you climbed out from.

He indeed is a hater and belong to to a specific category.First it was krieg now portugal

DeletedUser

Seeing my ODD rise so much has me like:

[video=youtube;SEIoYyAoXNg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEIoYyAoXNg[/video]

DeletedUser

Krieger i sorry unblock me :(

Do you guys lack the maturity to converse over mail?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42044

There are much better ways to overcome frustrations than to trying to provoke us.

Let's our :axemen: talk instead ;)

DeletedUser

The mail started by be saying "Keep up the good work :D" Cause you took villages off me mate. I'm sorry you had to turn it into something that made you block me.

Come back to me please. You know the rules Krieger we must speak English on INT servers. So Sadly that language is not allowed.

DeletedUser

meep, your direct comparison of maturity and conversing through mails is a misguided sentiment. For example, I'm known to be quite immature in my mails. I'm sure some w71 w2v members will testify to this. One of em even reported me for talking about how birds would react in zero gravity. The little birdie would be so confused!!

DeletedUser

meep, your direct comparison of maturity and conversing through mails is a misguided sentiment. For example, I'm known to be quite immature in my mails.

Citing yourself as an example? You have a high opinion of your own maturity... something that I can't say I share. And I've never even mailed you in game. I look forward to receiving something from you though... I mean if I can't chat with krieger anymore.

DeletedUser

I'm having a difficult time following you. Did you read my entire comment? Perhaps you misread it? Perhaps my writing style caused confusion? ...at the very least, I can confidently say that I never said you mailed me in game.

DeletedUser

I'm having a difficult time following you. Did you read my entire comment? Perhaps you misread it? Perhaps my writing style caused confusion? ...at the very least, I can confidently say that I never said you mailed me in game.

Nah my post was clear. But let me spell it out for you.

I think you are immature despite never mailing you in game (where you claim to be at your most immature). I then said that I would enjoy mailing you. Does that clear things up for you?

DeletedUser

Thanks for helping me understand. Let's go our separate ways now.

DeletedUser

Display Only isn't immature, his humor is very subtle at times (and at times right in your face). He knows how to have fun with this game.

kül tigin

Favouring portugal means you re the same shit. I remember you and your crew was crying to keep me on the team :D You re a god damed joke.. BTW portugal was not even a leader. He was just mass recruitment officer. His brain was not working. Mostly his fingers, eyes and mouth.. He has a great talent on the job as a blowman..