The Purge

• Thread starter DeletedUser100466
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The proof of the crime is there just not who did it, it's a shame people have to lower themselves to such tactics.

Michael Corleone.

There was definitely foul play involved. Multiple failed log-in attempts. There were 2 different IPs to my knowledge that logged in within few minutes of each other both IPs not belonging to any players involved in the account. Tracing them it appears one was from California and the other was from Paris. However if I was a betting man, these IPs were phonies and done thru proxies.

I will not point figures at anyone or any tribe. I will just go on fact that the account was breached yesterday and shortly after it was breached, there were trains inbound from RoyalE to villages that were not stacked. Suspicious activity sure, but I won't say that they did it. I know TW staff was doing an investigation but I am confident it will lead to nowhere. Whoever did hack the account played it wisely doing it from a proxy that hides their true IP address.

It is sad and frustrating at the same time.

DeletedUser42044

Its interesting that account is been "hacked" after we cleared most stacks and after already loosing cca 40 villa from us :D

Why you just do not admit defeat and move along?

Michael Corleone.

I know Mathias will be posting here soon with screenshots and such. I know screenshots have made their way on skype to people so some have seen it for themselves. Feel free to call it an excuse, fact was it was breached. Now with that being said, I think we all knew this would be a fight we would not win from the get-go so there are zero issues with admitting defeat.

DeletedUser

Its interesting that account is been "hacked" after we cleared most stacks and after already loosing cca 40 villa from us :D

Why you just do not admit defeat and move along?

Just shows what kind of morale you have stating that. Also what kind of a person you are. Luckily there are people in Royale there have a bit of decency unlike you. But dont worry. Ill make a post now done in an hour and then this comment wont look that good for you when you see the screenshots. Also defeat? Wouldnt exactly call it that. beeing up in caps for 5 days against you i wouldnt call that a defeat. Wasnt enough for you then so you had to ask NAM for help too. Well played.

DeletedUser

I know Mathias will be posting here soon with screenshots and such. I know screenshots have made their way on skype to people so some have seen it for themselves. Feel free to call it an excuse, fact was it was breached. Now with that being said, I think we all knew this would be a fight we would not win from the get-go so there are zero issues with admitting defeat.

It's cool, pretty much everybody know that is was RoyalE, countless people have seen the evidence. Sad that RoyalE, being like 10x the size of CIVIL, can't even take them down fairly :)

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If the hack was genuine then its a shame to hear, hope it didn't effect your account too much and you are able to get it back to fighting shape soon.

DeletedUser78112

I seen the long long list of attempted logins on the account, seems someone did enter it and f them over. Sad to see the guys on the account are nice dudes and hard workers. Shame to see something like that would happen.

DeletedUser

As a minimum it affected me that much that I havent played my account now since 18.35 last night. Begged to get it locked Down somehow. Not sure how much I am allowed to discuss here on forum. Think its not allowed to discuss support tickets? Was in contact with support until 6st this morning. Or other people regarding it. All i did on the account since that time was to look if someone tried to login Again. My failed log history showed they tried Again later but more about that in my post.

I will say to Kriegers bragging, that yes, I got rimmed. I was out of troops then I Lost around 40 vills straight. Even with playing that number would probably have been 30 anyway. True. stats after 5 days were still like 57-48 in my favour against royale. I admit defeat yea, also if this event yesterday wouldnt have happened. But dont consider it as a loss. I knew all along in my location that i couldnt keep this up and would run out of troops and thats basically what happened . what makes me the most sick though knowing that info and taking advantage of it sending aditionally what... 15 trains more? distasteful. I wrote that i got hacked on my profile for that reason that something really weird had been going on. Therefore i wanted people to know that whatever it was then it wasnt me . Some people stopped their attacks immediately, which I am thankfull for, others hurried to add some more trains right away. Only a very few players though. Not against any rules so in that sence tottally fine, from my point of view just not right.

DeletedUser78112

I think most who played with them wouldn't but hey ho I can only speak for myself :p

DeletedUser42044

Almost all Bashers of Pigs villages were already cleared from the stacks at main battle area at k54 in past days, who want reports can contact me in game and I would gladly few it. Few that was still stacked were obviously used for sniping and recapping, however, we had ton of long range nukes inbound on them even before yesterday. As we all know he did not get any support from Civil this account could only rely on his own defenses on k44 where we are not supposed to noble for the border with NAM. Once NAM joined the action it was already gg.

Question is who would possibly need to hack account that has no chance to defend it in next few days and that already loosing dozens of villages daily from regular fight ? I see no logic in it.

And yeah we heard guys from that account spoke around that RoyaLE cant really do much to them last days. When we finished OP to Pork u Pine and changed our focus on Basher, these kinda of talks stopped, but its obvious you cant now use RL issue excuse for quitting are you ?

Anyway you fought well, maybe your ego not alowing you to admit defeat but I still want to congrats you for good fight. It was interesting and refreshing after lot of easy caps in past months.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Almost all Bashers of Pigs villages were already cleared from the stacks at main battle area at k54 in past days, who want reports can contact me in game and I would gladly few it. Few that was still stacked were obviously used for sniping and recapping, however, we had ton of long range nukes inbound on them even before yesterday. As we all know he did not get any support from Civil this account could only rely on his own defenses on k44 where we are not supposed to noble for the border with NAM. Once NAM joined the action it was already gg.

Question is who would possibly need to hack account that has no chance to defend it in next few days and that already loosing dozens of villages daily from regular fight ? I see no logic in it.

And yeah we heard guys from that account spoke around that RoyaLE cant really do much to them last days. When we finished OP to Pork u Pine and changed our focus on Basher, these kinda of talks stopped, but its obvious you cant now use RL issue excuse for quitting are you ?

Anyway you fought well, maybe your ego not alowing you to admit defeat but I still want to congrats you for good fight. It was interesting and refreshing after lot of easy caps in past months.

And maybe yours won't allow you to see that it is true about them being hacked.

DeletedUser

Anyway you fought well, maybe your ego not alowing you to admit defeat but I would then congrat you for good fight. It was interesting and refreshing after lot of easy caps in past months.

Will agree with you on most. That i was relying on my own defences to an extend. Also, when NAM joined hard to do much. We will see what happens moving forward. Dont know what you mean regarding pork u pine? If we should have said you couldnt take anything from us after he was done. Everyone I talked to knows I have said all along that its just a matter of time before i will be out.

Also where did i say i quit? And when did i ever mention real life issues?

Anyone that actually knows me well will know i dont exactly have much of an ego. No matter how hard that might be to believe. You know Deb pretty well for a start? So you could start asking her how much of an ego she thinks I have.

At least I appreciate you saying that. Same thing ill say about most Royale players but i allready did in pm s so no need to mention it here.

Also when did i start loosing dozens of villages? That was within 24 hours of that time. East were clear yea, nothing i could do to defend them. Rest you dont know about and my options to defend them. Thats only based on your own assumptions