The Hunt Begins

• Thread starter DeletedUser84494
  • Start date

DeletedUser45880

This can all go onto the Infect council if anyone. Here is a nice screen shot of them asking me and my co-player Josh to spy on Ronin. The only thing is, it backfired hard.

c2fc9d566ec2dc67aef987b9b6826260.png

It could just be me but it looks like Omar, one of the most well known Infect dukes is asking me to spy?

I warned them not to trust me or Josh and yet they kept trusting us more and more. They was so desperate to recruit their way to the 60% it was a bit obvious it would be a dumb choice to switch sides.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have no idea why I was brought up by Jeniffer and why in the world she is claiming that I quit after any incomings... But to be honest I am going nowhere. Sure I am butthurt over the fact that I trusted connor. But oh well it happens. I am admitting that I am upset over the branne account. Now please for the sake of drama... This is not a big ordeal. I am simply stating that I am not going anywhere and I would appreciate it if this was not directed towards infect/ronin. The branne account co-plays added us on skype. We were not trying to outreach them. They outreached us. If you really want to get all personal with this we can easily provide lots of proof in defense. But lets just drop it and move on. We have a war to worry about not some drama. :) Thanks.

DeletedUser

Googly, I would love for you to be in the same situation as I was. Why would I try when my account was VERY spread... It was meant to work with FATE not against them. But anyways, this is w70 not w78 and yet you choose to bring up the past and try to exploit me for an inevitable situation. So what if I got destroyed on w78... I had an entire tribe attacking me. If you have not looked I still have some villages left. I got destroyed, it happens... Does not show someones character/skill. Just because someone got destroyed does not mean they are bad. Stop bringing up the past and just move on from it. Geez. Everyone loves to bully one another... Why can't people just get along. Did I ever say googly you are such a horrible leader? no. Please be the better man here and stop. That is all I ask. I am active and no one can deny that. A tribe full of active people with mediocre skills can destroy someone who has amazing skills and mediocre activity. Enough said.

twenty-five

Googly, I would love for you to be in the same situation as I was. Why would I try when my account was VERY spread... It was meant to work with FATE not against them. But anyways, this is w70 not w78 and yet you choose to bring up the past and try to exploit me for an inevitable situation. So what if I got destroyed on w78... I had an entire tribe attacking me. If you have not looked I still have some villages left. I got destroyed, it happens... Does not show someones character/skill. Just because someone got destroyed does not mean they are bad. Stop bringing up the past and just move on from it. Geez. Everyone loves to bully one another... Why can't people just get along. Did I ever say googly you are such a horrible leader? no. Please be the better man here and stop. That is all I ask. I am active and no one can deny that. A tribe full of active people with mediocre skills can destroy someone who has amazing skills and mediocre activity. Enough said.

You weren't very good at this though.

DeletedUser

Well here comes the w78 people who are perfect in their own little world. Tom you sniped my train WHILE YOU WERE IN THE TRIBE and yet you want to say I was not a good tribemate... Hmm... I was one of the most active players there and supportive for sure. No one can deny that.

twenty-five

Well here comes the w78 people who are perfect in their own little world. Tom you sniped my train WHILE YOU WERE IN THE TRIBE and yet you want to say I was not a good tribemate... Hmm... I was one of the most active players there and supportive for sure. No one can deny that.

:icon_rolleyes:

Yeah I sniped your train, yes I was still in the tribe although I was planning on leaving as you are fully aware... Maybe I was a bad tribe mate to you, well almost certainly, but it was a response to you being a fairly shitty tribemate, tw player and leader (or whatever you were).

You were active and supported? Honestly I'm proud of you for managing that. Now we just have to teach you how to behave around people, and maybe you'll be an asset to an average tribe on a world on .us or some other Sunday League Server. As long as you don't get attacked obviously. Then you're seemingly useless.

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
:icon_rolleyes:

Yeah i sniped your train, yes i was still in the tribe although i was planning on leaving as you are fully aware... Maybe i was a bad tribe mate to you, well almost certainly, but it was a response to you being a fairly shitty tribemate, tw player and leader (or whatever you were).

You were active and supported? Honestly i'm proud of you for managing that. Now we just have to teach you how to behave around people, and maybe you'll be an asset to an average tribe on a world on .us or some other sunday league server. As long as you don't get attacked obviously. Then you're seemingly useless.

harsh

DeletedUser

This is one of the closest endgame war I've seen. Great job to both side. Last I checked Ronin down by 700-800 in stats if memory serves me.
But now:

Side 1:
Tribes: Ronin
Side 2:
Tribes: Infect

Timeframe: 01/01/2015 00:00:00 to 31/03/2015 20:40:37

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,942
Side 2: 4,019
Difference: 77

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36,325,729
Side 2: 35,912,578
Difference: 413,151

chart

Repinski

Now now Infect, kicking for stats are we?

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: N Bonaparte

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 12
Difference: 47

chart

Side 1: 547,234
Side 2: 106,477
Difference: 440,757

chart
[/SPOIL]

Good to see at least Ronin isn't doing the same.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Wildling

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 146
Side 2: 4
Difference: 142

chart

Side 1: 1,415,432
Side 2: 38,259
Difference: 1,377,173

chart
[/SPOIL]

But at the end of the day, I can't say I'm surprised that Infect will do anything in their power to get back in the lead for stats. Need to keep that morale up when accounts are dropping like flies.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 1,423
Side 2: 850
Difference: 573

chart

Side 1: 13,078,374
Side 2: 7,623,622
Difference: 5,454,752

chart

darkaniken2

I have a feeling Infect kicking a bleeding account will tilt the stats a bit, at least for awhile.

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
There is a valid reason for that account being kicked, and it is not that he is bleeding.

Ali

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
There is a valid reason for that account being kicked, and it is not that he is bleeding.

Ali

Because he hit delete after finding out - whilst he was, and still is, in hospital - that his duke would happily drop him from Infect in order to recruit from Ronin?

I don't think that merits dismissal. I'd look at the internal management, and avoid trying to make potentially self-damaging offers to trolls. LiriC would never have treated a member in that manner.

Last edited:

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Purely, if the account was kicked for a valid reason, and is no longer a part of Infect, do you mind telling us what happened and why they were kicked?

Now I'll do an observation from an outside perspective.

Over the past month or so, I feel like Infect have simply been focusing on the northeast part of the map where the DSy4/TR players were. They also recruited a bunch of the players in that area as well to give a large points boost to Infect. I do wonder how things will go once Infect is done nobling out their northeast section. How will the DSy4/TR players do against Ronin? Will Ronin start focusing a bit more on expanding their northern section eastward before Infect can fully solidify that area? Over the past couple months Infect have had issues with a number of accounts going inactive, the players simply leaving the world, or the players left/got kicked from infect. Infect really need to get their accounts in order if they plan on winning this world.

Despite having lost a ton of villages initially in this war, Ronin have done a very nice job of stopping losses. To go from such a large amount of losses to evening out the stats, it says quite a bit. Ronin are certainly fighting and not giving up. However, this also means that Infect have been taking more and more losses and have visibly lost the activity they had in the beginning.

Overall though, I think this has been a fairly entertaining war from an outside perspective. At first, I was thinking Infect had this hands down due to their size and large amount of initial war caps, but now it really could go either way. It will be interesting to see who is leading in 6 months and who is still around. Who will delete? Who will be nobled? Who will be recruited? Who will flip sides? Only time will tell.

Last edited:

darkaniken2

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: N Bonaparte

Timeframe: 01/01/2015 00:00:00 to 04/04/2015 00:57:18

Side 1: 4,110
Side 2: 4,129
Difference: 19

chart

Side 1: 37,866,712
Side 2: 36,959,230
Difference: 907,482

chart

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A rather pertinent thought worth considering.

Bona chose to hit delete after discovering Omar's betrayal and was dismissed as a result. That line of negotiation to coerce Ronin members in to Infect is no longer an option.

Given that it is clear from the initial offering that Infect leadership is becoming what can only be described as desperate for people to change sides in this war, who will be the next Infect account offered up as a makeweight to satisfy the Ronin accounts they so openly crave?