The Hunt Begins

• Thread starter DeletedUser84494
  • Start date

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
they were kicked because they deleted. We dont see a reason to keep a deleted account.
see twstats you will see undecoded was kicked on 2nd jan (the starting day of war) and was deleted in 5th jan. You will get an interference. Tell me what is it? If you get it correctly you will know when she deleted and why she was kicked. If you dont get it then may god help you

DeletedUser84494

From what was said by your dukes, they did not know she had hit delete. While we were tearing into the account it went red, so it was ditched. It deleted a short while later.

The excuse for removing that account is that it had gone red, and Infect saw no point in keeping an account that was red.

History is not malleable; facts are not adjustable.

Quite frankly, I don't care what you do or what the stats are (although, contrary to Ali's claim, Ronin leads by points, Infect leads by villages due to capping the spite barbs we set up as bait). Drop half of Infect for all we care. We will take the villages no matter what banner they fly under nor what player is dumped in them.

Infect kicks when they feel the account is a lost cause. Ronin hasn't kicked a single player: not one who has gone red, not one who has hit delete. We have accepted the losses without being able to do anything about them and let you add them to the overall war stats.

Consider it a little gift from us to you.

You won't get a fast war, nor will you get an easy war. You will break through some areas, you will have fortunate days, but in the end Ronin is the one who chooses who gets to live to this world's close.

Spinning stats won't change that.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
wonder whats the point in keeping an account which cleared its frontline stacks with enemy(bonaparte) .Ronin took 9 villages from undecoded .Hardly we call it "tearing".We have housed accs like el lilford and internal king despite going yellow multiple times. What you call "fact" are merely half correct data. Earlier I asked you to go through twstats to get some things cleared. Let me explain it to you. Undecoded barbed on 5th jan. SO she must have deleted on 1st Jan or 31st Dec. How many days one has to be inactive to be red? 7 days. So is there a possibility that undecoded was red? No unless there was some technical glitch. SO why she was kicked? She lost only 9 villages to ronin. She got kicked because she was not responding to my emails which was the only way to contact her. So she was kicked. We dont care losing villages but there are some rules and if they are violated we kick a player.

Last edited:

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
essentially by kicking accounts in deletion etc infect says to the world "I prefer stats to dignity"

whatever it's their choice,but it does seem pretty silly when they kick an account that's under attack and then confusedly comment on ronin's stats slowing down

darkaniken2

The only reason to kick a deleted account is stats. The only reasons to kick any account are 1) traitor/spy 2) stats. Only the first is really a valid reason.

As ricky said, Infect chose stats over dignity. And in the end, it probably won't even matter.

Nukes-Galore

Just wait for the Spin Doctor also known as Ali to explain why such occurrences have happened :icon_wink:

MR.MR

I went to the Spin Doctor, and this is what he said:

He said, 'ooh eeh ooh ah ah, ting tang stats shouldn't count, ooh eeh ooh ahh ahh these stats just should not count!"

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Oh i like my title, i may actually put it next to my name ingame. As sidd said, undecoded had already hit delete, what is the point in keeping an account that has hit delete?

As for Bona, yes, i am sure that somewhat, the council thought about war stats, but we are still 60 ahead, and did you take many more than 60? Im sure that if he hadnt withdrawn all support, then not only would we have kept him, but you would have had less conquers.

As with everything, 2 sides to the story.

Ali

darkaniken2

Oh i like my title, i may actually put it next to my name ingame. As sidd said, undecoded had already hit delete, what is the point in keeping an account that has hit delete?

As for Bona, yes, i am sure that somewhat, the council thought about war stats, but we are still 60 ahead, and did you take many more than 60? Im sure that if he hadnt withdrawn all support, then not only would we have kept him, but you would have had less conquers.

As with everything, 2 sides to the story.

Ali

Ronin took 191 from Bona after he was kicked. Had you not kicked him, you would be down over 100 villages and nearly two million points in the stats.

Face it purely, you kicked an account to save stats. There are not two sides to the story. Ronin have had problems with cartra, wildling, lord dominion, and others, and each of those is either still in their tribe or deleted while in the tribe. Ronin has not kicked a single account during the war. Infect has kicked not one, but two.

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I'm sure if i do, there would be another post as to how glorious Ronin are, having never done anything to EVER boost stats, or used ANY underhand tactics to get where they are today.

The thing is, infect have been together from pretty much day one, with some recruiting along the way, however the bulk of Ronin, is players that have been victims of tribes Infect have TRASHED, that have managed to escape, and very kindly, Jen (who has been quiet recently, surprisingly), has taken them into her near perfect leadership, and let them in on this little plan of hers to completely obliterate the whole of the world she doesn't like.

Ali

darkaniken2

Please, give us a single example of Ronin doing something to save stats.

DeletedUser94483

TO be fair boost and save are two different things...now in context they do appear the same.

DeletedUser84494

Are you so desperate for a verbal beatdown that you'll call me out? Ask and ye shall receive, I suppose.

I'm sure if i do, there would be another post as to how glorious Ronin are, having never done anything to EVER boost stats, or used ANY underhand tactics to get where they are today.

I don't have to do anything to boost stats. The stats will improve over time, as they have been doing. I have little concern for spinning facts about who is beating whom. Ronin already knows and what does it matter if others fail to acknowledge how this will end?

The thing is, infect have been together from pretty much day one, with some recruiting along the way, however the bulk of Ronin, is players that have been victims of tribes Infect have TRASHED, that have managed to escape

Infect mocks these players that Ronin has taken in. They see people who have been broken and crawled to safety. Ronin sees players who were laid low and chose to stand again against an old foe. Your players sat in the rank one tribe and fed without challenges. My players have bled and seen their tribes go to ruin without losing heart. You have dogs by the fireside, made strong by good food and a life of luxury.

I have wolves that have fought for what they have. Not victims. Not quitters. I have the players who have seen everything die around them and still chose Ronin to keep fighting. They have fought no matter their skill level, they have rebuilt no matter their struggle. Some have faded away, but that happens on any side in any war.

I'll take one of them to three of Infect any day.

and very kindly, Jen (who has been quiet recently, surprisingly), has taken them into her near perfect leadership

What I do is far from perfect, but it is done. In comparison, how is Infect's bountiful council doing these days? I fondly remember Infect sneering at DSy4 when they found out the tribe had been taking on more and more individuals to run the tribe. I remember why Infect found it so amusing.

I trust you understand why I now find it so amusing to see Infect do the same.

and let them in on this little plan of hers to completely obliterate the whole of the world she doesn't like.

I don't recall saying I do not like the world. I do, and I like many of the people in it, including quite a few on the wrong side.

Infect drew the line in the sand. Infect demonstrated how far they considered too far before that line was crossed. I told your dukes that I would let you set the rules.

What you see as dislike, I see as being let out to play: there is no malice behind it.

I simply like breaking things.

darkaniken2

Side 1:
Tribes: Infect
Side 2:
Players: <i>Barbarian villages</i>

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 722
Side 2: 0
Difference: 722

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,790,810
Difference: 3,790,810

chart

Average of 5,250 points per village, which implies an equal number of 9k and 3k barbs. Good to see toll has found a tribe willing to embrace his "winning" strategies.

Alright, so I'm bored, so going to do barb analysis again.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Ronin
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/01/2015 00:00:00 to 16/04/2015 21:55:02

Side 1: 4,140
Difference: 4,140

chart

Side 1: 31,798,741
Difference: 31,798,741

chart

[/spoil]

Average points: 7,861

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/01/2015 00:00:00 to 16/04/2015 21:55:02

Side 1: 4,078
Difference: 4,078

chart

Side 1: 27,409,989
Difference: 27,409,989

chart

[/spoil]

Average: 6,721

Ronin has nobled 68 more barbs total, while gaining 4,388,752 more points from barbs.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

wonder whats the point in keeping an account which cleared its frontline stacks with enemy(bonaparte) .Ronin took 9 villages from undecoded .Hardly we call it "tearing".We have housed accs like el lilford and internal king despite going yellow multiple times. What you call "fact" are merely half correct data. Earlier I asked you to go through twstats to get some things cleared. Let me explain it to you. Undecoded barbed on 5th jan. SO she must have deleted on 1st Jan or 31st Dec. How many days one has to be inactive to be red? 7 days. So is there a possibility that undecoded was red? No unless there was some technical glitch. SO why she was kicked? She lost only 9 villages to ronin. She got kicked because she was not responding to my emails which was the only way to contact her. So she was kicked. We dont care losing villages but there are some rules and if they are violated we kick a player.

She lost 8 vills. In the first 21 hours of the war. Whilst she was in Infect. And another 41, after being kicked, in the following 51 hours until she deleted. Thats roughly 20 vills a day lost. Which sometimes can be called "tearing into" ..

Haha, even if she wasnt red and only 6 days inactive (so still yellow), you would still see shes not coming back. Being 6 or 7 days inactive just doesnt make a difference. In the end, it doesnt matter. You kicked her. And hence avoided 41 caps being recorded in the war. Whether you wanted it or not ..

Nukes-Galore

In this period infect won near enough every day of the war : )

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/01/2015 00:00:00 to 02/02/2015 00:00:00

Side 1: 1,450
Side 2: 1,988
Difference: 538

chart

Side 1: 13,238,537
Side 2: 17,717,415
Difference: 4,478,878

chart

After over 2 months of warring, Infect lead by 538 villages.

Now that lead has vanished : ) Ronin lead by 3.

The period where Ronin started winning days and reducing the deficit.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 02/02/2015 00:00:00 to 17/04/2015 22:34:06

Side 1: 3,112
Side 2: 2,567
Difference: 545

chart

Side 1: 28,674,892
Side 2: 23,176,441
Difference: 5,498,451

chart

All in all this war has been very fun so far : )! Kudos to both sides involved.