Discussion: Update to version 8.33.4

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well guess what only 2 of my scripts work....so scripts less than 10k still dont work for me....so im right.. im not arguing im saying that 10k rule still most my scripts dont work and they are under 10k....explain? Im not the only one worried about the state of tw anymore....also im sad that you didnt take the time to answer my PM message to you weeks ago. Check ur inbox.
Morthy has already stated quite clearly and abundantly why the changes were necessary. And, in my opinion, they were indeed necessary and rather useful.

If you have a problem with a script, please utilize the Script forum and I will take a look at it as soon as I have a chance.

DeletedUser

No, please submit a support ticket as we cannot provide support over forum PMs.

my PM to u a week ago has nothing to do with support or help. i had questions to u about some things that do not pertain to scripts or anything.

You would know that if you read the mail....lmao. and now all my scripts wont work and all are below 10k. i sent a ticket for that.

DeletedUser

Morthy has already stated quite clearly and abundantly why the changes were necessary. And, in my opinion, they were indeed necessary and rather useful.

If you have a problem with a script, please utilize the Script forum and I will take a look at it as soon as I have a chance.

he stated the changes for the better yes, but now my browsers are acting funny since the update....all my scripts are under 10k and dont work. So it makes no sense in my opinion is all

DeletedUser656

he stated the changes for the better yes, but now my browsers are acting funny since the update....all my scripts are under 10k and dont work. So it makes no sense in my opinion is all

I tested on your account using both Chrome and Opera 12 and your scripts worked fine for me.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If they are under 10K characters and do not work, then my suggestion is to make a post on the "All Broken Scripts" thread located in the Scripts forum.

If something does not make sense to you, why is it your first reaction to blow up on Morthy without full understanding?

DeletedUser

I tested on your account using both Chrome and Opera 12 and your scripts worked fine for me.
they are not for me and im not sure why mate. were you just on my acc? lol and please respond to my pm i sent u awhile ago. It has nothing to do with this and cannot be answered in a ticket

DeletedUser

If they are under 10K characters and do not work, then my suggestion is to make a post on the "All Broken Scripts" thread located in the Scripts forum.

If something does not make sense to you, why is it your first reaction to blow up on Morthy without full understanding?
i wasnt the only one to be frustrated and ask him questions crim. That is all i was saying and he avoided questions we all asked is all. Thats all no harm done

DeletedUser105718

Is everyone just complaining for the sake of complaining?

It's not even questions anymore, just moaning. About what, the whole TW is only about money and not about customers? Aren't they the ones who put out every odd non p2w world specifically because of the community demand and i mean, they are a company, they are here to make money, if they don't, they die.

And if you have a problem, probably best to write a ticket instead of here :icon_rolleyes:
Welcome to an age where people feel entitled to something they aren't.

i wasnt the only one to be frustrated and ask him questions crim. That is all i was saying and he avoided questions we all asked is all. Thats all no harm done
I see you're still in conflict with basic reading comprehension.

He answered all of your questions. Which is a lot more than you deserve, considering you're supposed to post tickets for these kinds of problems.

inb4 "no derp im potato i see no answer"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Welcome to an age where people feel entitled to something they aren't.

I see you're still in conflict with basic reading comprehension.

He answered all of your questions. Which is a lot more than you deserve, considering you're supposed to post tickets for these kinds of problems.

inb4 "no derp im potato i see no answer"

i sent tickets in and no resolve mr slow. if you go to script forums people are still having issues and so am i.

DeletedUser105718

i sent tickets in and no resolve mr slow. if you go to script forums people are still having issues and so am i.
So? Fixing scripts takes time. How does that have anything to do with Innogames/Morthy or the game itself? Scripts are an external feature, that are created and maintained by the players.

Judging from your replies in this thread, I highly doubt that the staff didn't resolve your problems. It's more likely you cannot understand their replies properly.

DeletedUser

So? Fixing scripts takes time. How does that have anything to do with Innogames/Morthy or the game itself? Scripts are an external feature, that are created and maintained by the players.

Judging from your replies in this thread, I highly doubt that the staff didn't resolve your problems. It's more likely you cannot understand their replies properly.

My questions were that the scripts still dont work when they said they should work. thats it mate

DeletedUser112079

He quite clearly stated he tested them all and they do work though :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser105718

My questions were that the scripts still dont work when they said they should work. thats it mate
Jesus Christ. Have. You. Ever. Tried. Reading?

You complain about not getting the mail, which only people with 10k char scripts get:
Your longest script is 709 characters long. As stated, we only mailed players who had scripts over 10k characters in length because those were the only scripts that would be removed.

You then complain that even though your scripts aren't over 10k characters, they don't work:

Everything has been answered for you. If you can't get the scripts to work. It's your own goddamn problem. Not the game developers. Your. Own. Problem.

Go post it in the correct forum and wait for someone that can put up with you fix your script. (I bet you're trying to use a fake script on the village screen, or something stupid as that)

DeletedUser

Jesus Christ. Have. You. Ever. Tried. Reading?

You complain about not getting the mail, which only people with 10k char scripts get:

You then complain that even though your scripts aren't over 10k characters, they don't work:

Everything has been answered for you. If you can't get the scripts to work. It's your own goddamn problem. Not the game developers. Your. Own. Problem.

Go post it in the correct forum and wait for someone that can put up with you fix your script. (I bet you're trying to use a fake script on the village screen, or something stupid as that)
Been playing for 7 years. I dont appreciate you bashing and insulting me assuming im an idiot.

DeletedUser105718

Been playing for 7 years. I dont appreciate you bashing and insulting me assuming im an idiot.
You've been playing for 7 years and still don't know which forum is appropriate for broken scripts?

I'm well passed assuming.

DeletedUser

You've been playing for 7 years and still don't know which forum is appropriate for broken scripts?

I'm well passed assuming.

i posted here cus morthy only seems to respond at these forums. I posted in script forums already. Good day

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Morthy, when trying to securely load a graphic from the "cdn" subdomain, I get deterred with this:

[spoil]
10b2f62df1e98e5227a0281beacdff30.png
[/spoil]

(i.e. resultant from following https://cdn.tribalwars.net/8.20/20029/graphic/questionmark.png)

Perhaps there's something you can do to help.

DeletedUser105718

i posted here cus morthy only seems to respond at these forums. I posted in script forums already. Good day
You posted about a single script not working an hour ago. They fixed it a few minutes ago. Yet you're still here, crying, how Tribalwars ruined your entire experience by breaking most of your scripts.

I'm at a loss for words.

DeletedUser94483

Alright just for those not willing to read the blog with throw a tldr version of what is being said here.

Soon browsers will stop working for non secure hosted scripts. Morthy saw this coming and do the logical thing. He began the change so we would have time to adjust to changes outside his control.

If you are driving down the road and see a wall in the road do you slow down and go around it or let what may fall...fall?

I may not always personally like this update as now I have to go reconfirm all of my hosted scripts, but over all it is nicer.