The Hunt Begins

• Thread starter DeletedUser84494
  • Start date

tholus

I am a grumpy old man.
I don't like to share my feelings, not here not in my real life.

But I like this game. I like the spirit of friendship, the chivalry, the sense of honor you can breath in this game when you find a good team of fellows: a real "Tribe" around you.

And in this context nothing hurts me more than a Tribemate leaving the Tribe.
No matter the reasons.

And more pain comes if the person has been a friendly presence on your side for such a long time.

Of course it's only a game, we know that.
Of course I will survive, I have seen "things" enough in my long life.
Of course you had your good reasons, Craig, and it's not for me to discuss them.

But I am not shy to say, publicly, that I was deeply hurt by your decision.

I wish you the best, anyway.

- Tholus

darkaniken2

Eh, you made your choice class. When you quit, almost everyone in the tribe counted you as a friend. I'm pretty sure you've shattered any delusions they may have had that you regarded them the same.

Don't pretend you left to make some sort of statement. I've seen the skype logs of Kym asking Ronin members to jump to Infect for an easy win. You got tired of waiting for a win, so thought you could get one the easy way, and now your account is in shambles, though I've heard you already quit again. Though I'm sure you praising Infect's attacks and taking credit for all the defending was a slap in the face to everyone who sat you, not that you really care.

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The funny thing is, even though we have got you an account to eat, which as you have said, you have taken back so much of, we are leading in stats today.

Please Decipher this one, Ronin.

Ali

darkaniken2

You lead by what, 10 villages for they day? And it's one day. Weren't you lot complaining when Ronin was up for a day and bragged about it?

Also:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Ronin
Side 2:
Tribes: Infect

Timeframe: 01/01/2015 00:00:00 to 26/05/2015 00:00:44

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,945
Side 2: 5,655
Difference: 1,290

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 63,049,835
Side 2: 50,691,810
Difference: 12,358,025

chart

[/spoil]

And given that Infect/TR have a shared forum and are organizing attacks together, I'll go ahead and add them to the stats:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Ronin
Side 2:
Tribes: Infect, ~TR~

Timeframe: 01/01/2015 00:00:00 to 26/05/2015 00:00:44

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,828
Side 2: 5,753
Difference: 2,075

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 70,935,590
Side 2: 51,587,127
Difference: 19,348,463

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Im surprised, noone went mad yet, that I Will wasnt added .. This world really has got boring :(

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
TR, you mean 3 members (two of which less that 10,000 points)? The members that have moved over, they have since done pretty much the same work you have, going the other way in less time. Because you're a moderator Val doesn't make you special or better at the game than us in any way, beyond your power to punish players, you're still someone sitting behind a pc/laptop/phone heckling a tribe. You don't seem to realise, how easily we could break you. The only reason we haven't broken DnD is that the two players are duking, and lso have very hard heads. I'm sure if we gave you 50% of the attention we are giving them, you would be running for the hills.

Now, please, for everyone's sake, please scamper away, ban someone else that doesn't deserve it on some world that isn't 70, to compensate for your irrelevant account here, maybe then, you can make yourself feel better, bigger, stronger.

Ali

PS- To all of my many fans out there, you may have noticed my absence, i have been very busy IRL, but will be posting again just for you!

DeletedUser

You don't seem to realise, how easily we could break you. The only reason we haven't broken DnD is that the two players are duking, and lso have very hard heads. I'm sure if we gave you 50% of the attention we are giving them, you would be running for the hills.

Now, please, for everyone's sake, please scamper away, ban someone else that doesn't deserve it on some world that isn't 70, to compensate for your irrelevant account here, maybe then, you can make yourself feel better, bigger, stronger.

Unless you actually intend to give Val so much attention, this comment is rather empty. I'm not going to say it is pointless, I am just going to say, please give him this much attention. Please do.

Then your comment will be given substance, the result on the other hand may be entirely different to your expectations.

DeletedUser

TR, you mean 3 members (two of which less that 10,000 points)? The members that have moved over, they have since done pretty much the same work you have, going the other way in less time. Because you're a moderator Val doesn't make you special or better at the game than us in any way, beyond your power to punish players, you're still someone sitting behind a pc/laptop/phone heckling a tribe. You don't seem to realise, how easily we could break you. The only reason we haven't broken DnD is that the two players are duking, and lso have very hard heads. I'm sure if we gave you 50% of the attention we are giving them, you would be running for the hills.

Ali

PS- To all of my many fans out there, you may have noticed my absence, i have been very busy IRL, but will be posting again just for you!

We have a shared forum with TR, no? NAP/ Alliance - working with them though?

If the above is the case, then surely Purely, the stats need to include them?

Last edited by a moderator:

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
We have a shared forum with TR, no? NAP/ Alliance - working with them though?

If the above is the case, then surely Purely, the stats need to include them?

And what about YAMU? They have been supporting Ronin against us, so should they be included.

We do have an alliance with TR, but have they been active in the war? Less so than YAMU, anyway.

As Ronin so eloquently pointed out at the start of the war, side tribe don't matter, and we were heckled for including TR+IWILL.

Now, back to the abyss with you Cinders.

Ali

DeletedUser

As Ronin so eloquently pointed out at the start of the war, side tribe don't matter, and we were heckled for including TR+IWILL.

Exactly that. So just use the ingame war stats for heavens sake. Not those stupid TWStats ones ..

DeletedUser94483

Ali

What are you even replying to me on? Your entire post here makes you sound like you are talking to yourself...so some context would be nice.

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I was replying to all of your above comments, you know, the ones aimlessly heckling Infect?

Ali

DeletedUser94483

I have made zero comments in the last two pages heckling infect, so again your comments make no sense...also me being a mod again has NOTHING to do with diddly on this world.

DeletedUser

Simply the only thing that matters. Everything else is drivel

Top tribes by dominance
Infect 54.4%
Ronin 41.2%

DeletedUser94483

Toll those numbers just state that as long as ronin stands infect will never win this world...It also states that the 2.3% boost infect gained from flipping an account is .1% null and void...though cheers to everyone but ali for their nice day yesterday.

DeletedUser

val......5.6% is all infect needs to gain to win the world. THAT is what it means. it means that the days, or even weeks of ronin beating Infect means absolutely nothing. Sad, aint it? This is my 4th end game. i know its a game of attrition....therefore i will see you around december when that number is at 59.5% :)