wP vs WAP family + friends

Age of Ultron

They were already merging before he joined ... (Facepalm) lol .
They were merging before they joined .
Cmon leah .. Dont question me on this :p

DeletedUser111495

But he still was attacking his tribemates seeing as he was still in the same tribe when they began the merge :p

You asked where did he attack his tribemates and noble them? then provided a link showing exactly that (facepalm)(facepalm) :D

BlackGrimReaper

Tribe Mate of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sounds similar to BlueEyesxo.........

lol no where similar you're just blind on things that are happening..BlueEyesxo is merging so its natural he needs to attack and send nobles to them, but is Lord Endless Pain merging to all those players he's been attacking from his previous tribe? I doubt lol. Well I guess wap wont do anything or cant anything about a player like him, he lead Boats and Goats to declare on them then he leaves and eat his mates after the declaration now he's asking for some space in the tribe, how pathetic

Lord EndlessPAIN Jun 24, 20:23
Any room for me ? :)

Lord EndlessPAIN Jun 25, 04:28
Is wP think to invite me ?

Last edited:

DeletedUser117741

leah dont get salty just because you chose the wrong side to fight for... what did you think a mass recruiting family tribe were going to win?

Age of Ultron

leah dont get salty just because you chose the wrong side to fight for... what did you think a mass recruiting family tribe were going to win?

She dint choose the wrong side gibby lol. She was with us all the time :X
She's just trolling here :p

Tornado4117

Okay...time to clear a few things up on the collapse of WAP, the Lord EndlessPain leaving WAP2 and feeding on NeBuNu's dead carcass. I'll give you a timeline....

June 19th:..................... Vusn already showed the mail of Lord EndlessPain nobling a village from a goats member who was being internalled on the 19th June. You saw his response....from that moment, WAP2 were doomed.

June 22nd, 22:19:02...........Boats/Goats declare war.

June 22nd 23.00.............Goats launch operation on NeBuNu.

June 23rd 00.05.............Sagar.coulgar who has a massive front with Boats and Goats quits WAP2. (1st to leave)

June 23rd 05.00hrs............NeBuNu has 30 cleared villages and nobling starts speeding up.

June 23rd 08.05hrs.........With Lord EndlessPain sharing a border with Goats with intermixed borders of villages and seeing what is happening to his pal NeBuNu, Lord EndlessPain quits WAP2. (2nd to leave)

June 23rd 15.05.............Another player who is under attack by Goats, iamcoons, quits WAP2. (3rd to leave)

June 23rd 23.30............24 hours into the operation against NeBuNu, goats have taken 20 villages of him, and 6 other villages from WAP members. WAP didn't manage to noble any villages from Goats despite Goats receiving 1,700,000 ODD from various close ranged WAP members.

June 24th 01.51...........After seeing what has happened to NeBuNu over the past 26 hours, and knowing NeBuNu has now gave up and quit the game. Lord EndlessPain decides to start eating NeBuNu villages.

And there we have it, the events that broke the camels back and dismantled WAP from the 'serious threat' they were. All it took were 3 goats members. Quite funny really.

Side 1:
Tribes: Goats, Boats
Side 2:
Tribes: WAP2, WAP2-, WAP2+, WAP2@

Timeframe: 22/06/2015 23:00:00 to 25/06/2015 14:23:01

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 1
Difference: 56

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 508,453
Side 2: 10,192
Difference: 498,261

chart

Last edited:

Age of Ultron

Okay...time to clear a few things up on the collapse of WAP, the Lord EndlessPain leaving WAP2 and feeding on NeBuNu's dead carcass. I'll give you a timeline....

June 19th:..................... Vusn already showed the mail of Lord EndlessPain nobling a village from a goats member who was being internalled on the 19th June. You saw his response....from that moment, WAP2 were doomed.

June 22nd, 22:19:02...........Boats/Goats declare war.

June 22nd 23.00.............Goats launch operation on NeBuNu.

June 23rd 00.05.............Sagar.coulgar who has a massive front with Boats and Goats quits WAP2. (1st to leave)

June 23rd 05.00hrs............NeBuNu has 30 cleared villages and nobling starts speeding up.

June 23rd 08.05hrs.........With Lord EndlessPain sharing a border with Goats with intermixed borders of villages and seeing what is happening to his pal NeBuNu, Lord EndlessPain quits WAP2. (2nd to leave)

June 23rd 15.05.............Another player who is under attack by Goats, iamcoons, quits WAP2. (3rd to leave)

June 23rd 23.30............24 hours into the operation against NeBuNu, goats have taken 20 villages of him, and 6 other villages from WAP members. WAP didn't manage to noble any villages from Goats despite Goats receiving 1,700,000 ODD from various close ranged WAP members.

June 24th 01.51...........After seeing what has happened to NeBuNu over the past 26 hours, and knowing NeBuNu has now gave up and quit the game. Lord EndlessPain decides to start eating NeBuNu villages.

And there we have it, the events that broke the camels back and dismantled WAP from the 'serious threat' they were. All it took were 3 goats members. Quite funny really.

Side 1:
Tribes: Goats, Boats
Side 2:
Tribes: WAP2, WAP2-, WAP2+, WAP2@

Timeframe: 22/06/2015 23:00:00 to 25/06/2015 14:23:01

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 1
Difference: 56

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 508,453
Side 2: 10,192
Difference: 498,261

chart

PHP:

Lol. This is the funniest thing ive read in a while :D
And dont forget to PM me about the stuff you're smoking :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I am salty by nature Gibby (prob u were talking to me, if not... well ffs) :p And gawd no lol oh my goodness did they think they would win? >< Now I feel bad. I did, however think we would get a chance to cut our teeth on wP. Make you earn a few of those caps. Possibly cut some dead weight *cough cough blueEyes cough* from your tribe. But please, by all means, feed them more.

p.s. cupcakes or whatever the name is. Would have gladly had a personal 1 on 1. It was very enjoyable :) Great work on the reaction time. I was really upset you didnt let us kill all of your nukes and nobles at home like EVERY OTHER IDIOT who attacked :) +10 rating to you....even tho in the mails I read u were pretty assholey. Meh so am I. *hugs to the skilled douches of HP* But talk to ur peeps.... its not good.

p.p.s. *waves* Jordan! We had a few hours 1vs1 lol. Who do u think sniped and stacked against that close range train that nobled like 5 villas >< "DEFEND EVERYTHING!!!... wait but not that nobeling villa." (facepalm)