wP vs WAP family + friends

BlackGrimReaper

Tribe Mate of the Year 2017
Reaction score
p.p.s. *waves* Jordan! We had a few hours 1vs1 lol. Who do u think sniped and stacked against that close range train that nobled like 5 villas >< "DEFEND EVERYTHING!!!... wait but not that nobeling villa." (facepalm)

W77? and im not jordan, im jeffrey :( nobody knows me im sad :(

DeletedUser

He was talking to me, hence mentioning my name :p

Yea, :( I better change my name now since you've apparently claimed it. My parents must not have known :( Im so sorry.

p.s. how pissed were u when u found out ur Rachael's ugly sister? Since u own the name I figured this was you too....

Michael Corleone.

zeaho dont you have anything else better to do? rofl :icon_razz:

DeletedUser114871

Asbestos, don't threaten me please.. Don't cat my cute 10k villages :(

DeletedUser111495

Yea, :( I better change my name now since you've apparently claimed it. My parents must not have known :( Im so sorry.

p.s. how pissed were u when u found out ur Rachael's ugly sister? Since u own the name I figured this was you too....
Least I could deceive and conceive :D

DeletedUser114871

Asbestos. Jun 26, 04:31
dont be silly and attack sagar

JanJanz Jun 26, 04:32
okay

Asbestos. Jun 26, 04:32
:) its not worth the time and effort

JanJanz Jun 26, 04:33
Yeah, i understand

Asbestos. Jun 26, 04:34
:) thx you kind sir.

JanJanz Jun 26, 04:34
(evil grin)

Asbestos. Jun 26, 04:35
im not joking. :)

JanJanz Jun 26, 04:36
Do you think i am thinking you are joking?

Asbestos. Jun 26, 04:37
he is my sagar, one more attack and you will be rebuilding all your cute 10k villages

JanJanz Jun 26, 04:37
Okay i won't attack him, i don't want my cute 10k vills be catted.

Asbestos. Jun 26, 04:38
>:D very good

JanJanz Jun 26, 04:39
(evil grin)

Asbestos. Jun 26, 04:40
(Bayley Head butts you in the nose)

JanJanz Jun 26, 04:40
(ouch)

Asbestos. Jun 26, 04:43
(then eats your 10k villages)

JanJanz Jun 26, 04:45
Lets try it soon. I wanna see how you will eat my villages :D

Asbestos. Jun 26, 04:45
ok ill be down there is about 1 week

JanJanz Jun 26, 04:47
oki :)

:(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111495

she played zoorban in wap2- after the account she use to co play (2crazyfortw)
I think you need an MRI as I was on the 'Volga' Account the account that founded the tribe, you know the duke, yeah thats me, I have nothing but hate for wap2 and AsAss...hence initially deciding to side with your tribe you know after you was worried of getting gangbanged ;)

DeletedUser117741

I think you need an MRI as I was on the 'Volga' Account the account that founded the tribe, you know the duke, yeah thats me, I have nothing but hate for wap2 and AsAss...hence initially deciding to side with your tribe you know after you was worried of getting gangbanged ;)

Leah you said to me in the uruz chat you were playing on zoorban in wap2

DeletedUser

It's amazing how most of the propaganda these days is just trolling and denying of facts... and it works cause no one bothers enough to check and confirm/deny anything, so it's mostly empty words and who's more active on the forums it seems :D

Not addressing anything in particular, just a general conclusion and using the only active thread in the last world I played to express it... (still, some posts in the thread may have inspired this conclusion :p)

Edit: Still, better this kind of PnP than none at all :)

DeletedUser117741

WAP Family v The Wolfpack *CONCLUSION*

[video=youtube;mm_niiQfeWc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm_niiQfeWc[/video]

DeletedUser111495

I am same confused as Gibby is...i admit. So, what you are saying is that you founded a tribe that you hated after?

Maybee i should be more clear seeing as you are not intellgent enough to understand despite actually speaking to me in game on the 'Volga' account which as i was saying was Duke, of the tribe 'Scene' the same account i contacted PoetryinMotion on at the start of the world, the same one you wanted an alliance with as you did not want to get gangbanged, the same tribe you invited to join you against AsAss and co in the war...

Leah you said to me in the uruz chat you were playing on zoorban in wap2

I dont even play W79 so would not even be in such a chat, but provide a screenshot if you can, oh wait you cant :D Why dont you ask your friend Pink.Panther/Age of Ultron what account I was playing as I spoke to him throughout the world, feel free to come up with some bs as to why you cant provide the screenshot or avoid answering me completely :D

DeletedUser117741

I dont need to prove anything you said what you said if you want to make up shit on externals thats up to you.

DeletedUser111495

I dont need to prove anything you said what you said if you want to make up shit on externals thats up to you.
Well then its just your word and considering you got the account i was on initially wrong your word means very little, I went from 'Volga' to '2CrazyForTW' and now im not playing this world, I only play W81 now, if i was to play this world it would be on the 'Pink Panther.' account as thats what the plan was initially but i have no interest in this world.

But as i have already said you cant provide the proof as their is none to provide, if you really wanted to prove me wrong you would just post a simple screenshot.

Michael Corleone.

Maybee i should be more clear seeing as you are not intellgent enough to understand despite actually speaking to me in game on the 'Volga' account which as i was saying was Duke, of the tribe 'Scene' the same account i contacted PoetryinMotion on at the start of the world, the same one you wanted an alliance with as you did not want to get gangbanged, the same tribe you invited to join you against AsAss and co in the war...

Oh the irony.