The W80 Circus

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Gents

Total Conquers: 1,443
Internals: 189
Internals are 13% of the Total Conquers.

IT Family

Total Conquers: 806
Internals: 161
Internals are 19.9% of IT Family's Total Conquers

gents has also kicked a LOT of people before internalling them to make room to recruit more though

once the additional 201 vills internalled after parting ways are factored into your numbers for gents and the additional 62 for the it family are likewise factored in:

Gents

Total Conquers: 1,443
Internals: 390
Internals are 27% of the Total Conquers.

IT Family

Total Conquers: 806
Internals: 223
Internals are 27.7% of IT Family's Total Conquers

pretty even

takes one to know one I guess,but both numbers are no doubt extremely high

DeletedUser

Besides the point of the Internals, I will highly doubt IT players wills stay loyal to their tribe. I mean, how does it feel to know that your LEADERS wanted to ditch and eat you all? How does it feel that one of your "barons", never wanted to be baron and it was sorta forced upon him and didn't want responsibility of any of the leaders' actions?

If you aren't even loyal to the tribe that you are leading, how do you expect GENTS to invite you in the first place?

GL to both

DeletedUser

Well i say it is nice to finally see a tribe not go OTT on diplomacy, but to cancel everything and basically say screw the world, i love it. Lets see how seriously other tribes take this. Good luck everyone close to Gents, i hope you get yourselves organized.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103537

Wait so now wouldn't bugz be interested in declaring on gents and also maybe sabre as well. This could be interesting and a massive gank since all diplomacy is gone.

DeletedUser112704

we here in IT love internalling. this is how we grow, I've got the whole K to internal here, just building nobles for it. got around 52 of them ready :p

and also, we're clowns, here just to entertain the world, so please, do not be hesitant when sending nobles to me... I'd really love to remove some rust from my sniper rifle and oil it, its been a while since I've spilled some noble blood with it :(

DeletedUser112704

seems like Gents need their language restrained. rude, very rude ^_-

Last edited by a moderator:

Jhncanson

Besides the point of the Internals, I will highly doubt IT players wills stay loyal to their tribe. I mean, how does it feel to know that your LEADERS wanted to ditch and eat you all? How does it feel that one of your "barons", never wanted to be baron and it was sorta forced upon him and didn't want responsibility of any of the leaders' actions?

If you aren't even loyal to the tribe that you are leading, how do you expect GENTS to invite you in the first place?

GL to both

It was made that way by Gents but ofcourse i also can't prove the innocence of the leadership of IT since i'm just a regular/normal/ordinary member of the academy tribe.

But all of that doesn't matter to me. I won't leave the tribe simply because of all these 'revelations'.

In any case, if IT and ITw crumbles now, what's there to stop GENTS from completely trampling their way to the rim? and by then i'll be one of their food/noble target. So i might aswell try and fight with a group of players rather than fight it alone in the future.

DeletedUser

We're sick and tired of family tribes
We're sick and tired of smashing noob armies
We're sick and tired of winning without trying
We're sick and tired of everyone hugging

Why did you guys join a p2w world with an 80 member tribe limit and recruit to the maximum then? :lol:

DeletedUser109837

Good luck to everyone involved, let the games begin :icon_twisted:

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm really liking the personalities of the top tribes. Major props for putting all diplomacy aside at this stage of the game, it will be interesting to see if other tribes capitalize on it. Although I doubt it will happen, I'm personally hoping IT can slow down Gents, if you remove Gents out of the top 10 tribes you have an extremely close tribe rankings.

Best of luck to both sides, hoping for an interesting war.

rich dad poor dad

We're sick and tired of winning without trying

We're sick and tired of everyone hugging

If you are tired of winning without trying, then why do you keep sending constant mails in an attempt to break IT? Why not just stick to war and leave the trash talk for later?

And seriously, tired of everyone hugging when you are the only tribe capped at 80? Come on :p

rich dad poor dad

And even if my council wanted to internal us, there are other IT members worth fighting for. If its not Wilson or Anantrocks, there are other players that are worth our efforts and time :icon_rolleyes:

Jovis

yay war!

giphy.gif

Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless.

DeletedUser117702

Rank 1 feels good doesn't it? :icon_biggrin: But still the worlds a tad too young for such a boastful message it's kinda like asking for a 360 frontline.

Keep this kinda talk lowkey, it could ruin you :icon_redface:

fun to read though :)

DeletedUser104153

yay war!

giphy.gif

Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless.

Hey get you and your pedophile options out of here. Steven Jackson does not want any competition!

DeletedUser

I must say Jovis your choice of display picture is questionable at best, but seriously like Jesbinpal said Steve doesn't the competition so take that NAMBLA crap elsewhere

Mr. Cringer Pants

I have to respect GENTS for not accepting the merge offer from Anantrocks and Farm4Fun.

Good luck to both sides and good luck to IT. Hopefully leadership can keep the glue together. Not sure how, after its been soaked in turpentine for weeks. Will be interesting to see the stats.

It must suck to be a member of a tribe whose leadership feels you SUCK...

[spoil]

a20127a028d00725760ee32114e000ce.png

[/spoil]