Top 20 discussion

DeletedUser54053

This war will start snowballing in our favor as more of our best members move to frontline. tis looking bleak for the enemy

Deleted User - 10618707

Huh, so seems like kiwd, razor and ZR can't handle this themselves...Especially since matt was like " NAhhh bro, we have no op running, yous nubs aint even worth my time"

Awesome try guys.

DeletedUser54053

What are you even talking about? Dude, have you even taken a village from our tribe outside of a 100+ nuke op?

I would come on the forums and flame us saying nice try if I was you and failed as hard as you did yesterday as well. You guys really made a big dent in my account... it will take me 3 days to rebuild all of those troops.... Very nice try... Using 43 nukes to kill 5 villages of defense, very efficient. I used to think you were good until I realized you are doing nothing at all. Keep talking while you play like crap and noble nothing from us outside of a giant OP lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:

mattcurr

But just something I can't understand...we can't take villages from you guys outside a giant op...but you couldn't take villages even with one :s

I never claimed to be good, but you guys are horrible.

:icon_neutral:
Side 1:
Tribes: WORDS
Side 2:
Tribes: Uruz

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 8
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 202,320
Side 2: 68,282
Difference: 134,038

chart

ad888f6e44fe1129439595b17807bdcd.png

To me, it looks like you lost 15 villages this weekend and were able to defend about 20. I mean that's just me and my eyes. And facts I'll get out of here with those.

And yes child 3 villages two of which attacked you near the frontline is totally the same as having a frontline account. And yes pausing opps on uruz because they arent a threat was the right move, it secured our backline better and as predicted you guys made 0 headway in the mean time because you're incapable.

For a tribe down on on both the fronts with us you guys are awful confident. I mean didnt two of you just lose 43 nukes trying to attack 3 villages for 0 caps. I think 40%>0% sucsess rate. So if we cant take villages off of you outside opps or inside them, how is it that we are taking more villages from you than us? Im so confused

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10618707

Argghh, I just made a new years resolution ( yes I know in july..) to stop talking on externals, because sometimes when I'm busy writing responses, I miss a dodge and harry has to bring out the cane :(, so please help me matt :( Will just keep to banter to funny village names :)

DeletedUser54053

That was the response I was expecting from Defecator lol. PoetryInMotion, I am just going to go ahead and ignore you now, I usually don't bother taking into account the opinion of completely terrible clueless players so I am not sure why I ever even read what you said.

DeletedUser57316

Poetry gives no shits about this war, hes the type of player that only cares about surviving, he will sit on the edge, noble the easy villas and barbs and hope that the tribe still standing in the end will invite him.

mattcurr

matt do you know anything outside bar charts?

I am literally scientist, so yes, generally speaking, I stand with empirical evidence and facts over poetic posturing. Btw tomato guy, I approve of your defending strategy. Not sure anything I would have tweaked on the defense of that village, given that I dont know the exact situation of your account at the time. I guess you're more active than when you lost some villages to us earlier.

[video=youtube;sQiI5k8FS7A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQiI5k8FS7A[/video]

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10618707

I am literally scientist, so yes, generally speaking, I stand with empirical evidence and facts over poetic posturing. Btw tomato guy, I approve of your defending strategy. Not sure anything I would have tweaked on the defense of that village, given that I dont know the exact situation of your account at the time. I guess you're more active than when you lost some villages to us earlier.

[video=youtube;sQiI5k8FS7A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQiI5k8FS7A[/video]

When we lost villages to you earlier? When...?

mattcurr

We are the same player...I thought you'd pick up on that ages ago...

Then why's he claiming to have defended against me! Ive not attacked you.. And naa I never took the time to figure out who he was since he wanted to be all secretive.

Last edited:

DeletedUser112009

Then why's he claiming to have defended against me! Ive not attacked you.. And naa I never took the time to figure out who he was since he wanted to be all secretive.

Do you not know where our account is relative to the village you did attack?

...It's not a coincidence

Thanks for actually having the sense to make an unbiased untrash comment on PnP though...those are few and far between today.

As for kiwdahc, not sure why you underrate us so much when the only reason we lost so much to kill so little was because you had a spy, as much as you'll deny it I'm sure. And it's not like you didn't already go and waste a load of your own off hitting our stacks too :icon_rolleyes:

At this point in the game, people hit stacks, it happens, only stupid thing to comment about it would be scouting 80k/40k then sending like 4 nukes and nothing else, but even then, I wouldn't rule out doing that as an effective means of faking your real target.

And yes, TD and I play the same account, and I am the notorious Harry, however I try keep quiet cause PnP always goes round in circles and never achieves anything, much like the loss of 80% of our collective nukes over the past few days.

It happens.

DeletedUser54053

Lol wtf? I don't underrate you guys I think you are one of the best if not the best in Uruz, You are literally carrying the whole tribe on your back. I just think you guys arent' as good as you think you are. For one, you completely over noble villages you don't have the means to defend without sniping. If you had a front verse actively attacking players that strategy doesn't work too long. Who knows, maybe you only do that because of your position which does justify it, but that just goes into my next point.

I just like a little trash talk it is all fun and part of playing games. I don't take anything personal in this game lol I just play this to have fun, part of fun in a game to me is competitiveness, rivalries etc.

mattcurr

(phew) Thought you guys were taking all of this personal :s

Well a couple of you guys seem seriously stupid :p But I think its obvious whose seriously stupid and whose seriously joking -_-

Tomato guy; my comments are mostly unbiased aside from the jokes. Im as harsh if not harsher on my own members; I think even some Mojo members have experienced my level of blunt honesty when I sat them :X