Top 20 discussion

DeletedUser112009

Lol wtf? I don't underrate you guys I think you are one of the best if not the best in Uruz, You are literally carrying the whole tribe on your back. I just think you guys arent' as good as you think you are. For one, you completely over noble villages you don't have the means to defend without sniping. If you had a front verse actively attacking players that strategy doesn't work too long. Who knows, maybe you only do that because of your position which does justify it, but that just goes into my next point.

I just like a little trash talk it is all fun and part of playing games. I don't take anything personal in this game lol I just play this to have fun, part of fun in a game to me is competitiveness, rivalries etc.

Apparently I have a particular proclivity for making people talk less crap, as much as we're good and not as arrogant as some may think, I would hardly say we're carrying Uruz, altho it's undeniable we certainly pull our own weight. Our war stats are very mediocre because anything near us is stacked to hell and gets even more so when we launch (kudos for that). But your comment about defending...as much as everyone on the account is a very good sniper, and we did snipe your trains, we actually had absolutely 0 need to snipe your most recent trains, as most of them hit stacks anyway, and those that didn't we had more than a little bit of fun crashing.

I'm all for trash talk but when any comment of actual sense and reason are few and far between I cannot be bothered with it, and I don't recall seeing you post much else other than the odd comment that wasn't trash talk...as for things being personal, it seems TD offended you a lot a while ago when mailing as you seem to have a personal vendetta against my account! :p

Well a couple of you guys seem seriously stupid :p But I think its obvious whose seriously stupid and whose seriously joking -_-

Tomato guy; my comments are mostly unbiased aside from the jokes. Im as harsh if not harsher on my own members; I think even some Mojo members have experienced my level of blunt honesty when I sat them :X

Woooo, another notoriously blunt person :D

...This all means we're friends now right? :S

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10618707

as much as we're good and not as arrogant as some may think

as for things being personal, it seems TD offended you a lot a while ago when mailing as you seem to have a personal vendetta against my account! :p

Never got why people thing we are arrogant :x ...and I dont offend people harry, you do :x

DeletedUser57316

Its a common thing, our members have been called arrogant since the start of the world, just take it as a compliment.

Deleted User - 10618707

(phew). I thought I would have had to don the guise of humility.

mattcurr

(phew). I thought I would have had to don the guise of humility.
That's the worst! Have you ever noticed how people don't see the irony of saying, IM ABOVE THIS IM SO HUMBLE. Sometimes I like to think to myself they must be joking because no-ones is that dumb cough your duke garrock

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10618707

It other news, Uruz Vs Butt-Mojo stats are almost tied :O . We aren't doing too bad it seems.

Deleted User - 10618707

Its almost laughable that you think Mojo would last longer simply because they are in the main tribe. But hey I'm not on that front but I'm guessing the reason MOJO 2 is being eaten is because they are on a front, when they are gone the same will happen to mojo I'm guessing.

Just checked map, MOJO 2 holds most of the FL, thus why they are taking the beating, but sure you can go on and believe if MOJO held the front they would be doing better for some reason, even though you have no real evidence to prove...which I would think is super vital because you are a scientist...right?

mattcurr

even though you have no real evidence to prove
Mojo has a larger border with you than mojo2 and you've had little luck cracking them. You think you guys would have figured out I rarely speak without purpose already.
2798dc5a0bd646a20f6adaf7d28d9aec.png

Deleted User - 10618707

A larger border with Aon! ... Yeah I distinguish Ourselves from our allies just like you do, and I could argue that we've had some crap members on the frontline hence why you guys have that lead, but then I can't really argue that the members there are any better ( Sorry tribe :x) . But you can argue the same, for why we've recently had a few green days I'm guessing.

Deleted User - 10618707

I didnt put aon in that map

Oh my mistake then, anyway mojo2 shares a border with uruz for almost the entirety of k45, with spots of mojo in between, so not show how you got that mojo front is larger .... Yep let's just merge and let the world end, we all hopefully have better things to do.

DeletedUser57316

I don't think most of your tribe could pass our recruitment :eek:

Some of them already haven't

Deleted User - 10618707

Can we try?

After all zipper passed, the bar must be awfully low (rofl)

DeletedUser57316

Sometimes its not about the players skill but the tribe around him (nod)

But ofc you can try, were always looking to mass recruit.

Deleted User - 10618707

Sometimes its not about the players skill but the tribe around him (nod)

But ofc you can try, were always looking to mass recruit.

Confirmed my thoughts :O... do you know why girls take selfies with other girls who aren't as attractive as them? To make themselves look better, why would I join butt to take away that effect? :O Since we in Uruz arent good apparently