Top 20.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I'll do a quick review of the top 5.

1. Gents
8/10

A very well run tribe with a wealth of talent, Gents is a solid contender right now to win the world. A whopping 8 million above second place Ruffs. Gents employs a tactic commonly used by tribes nowadays that includes using multiple diplomatic agreements and keeping a high member count to assert dominance over the world. This tactic is often overshadowed by long time tribalwars players who value "extremely limited diplomacy" and "very selective recruitment" although it's hard to deny the success that this method has given gents so far this world. Gents have a very wide spread across the southern half of the map with tonnes of room to expand in any direction.

2. Ruffs
6/10

Ruffs are a piece of work. The result of a recent merge between Sabre and Ctrl. Ruffs find themselves currently warring rank 1 Gents and rank 5 BugZ Family. With this new overhaul of active, yet not so experienced leadership it will be interesting to see how ruffs can hold out against their current foes. Ruffs are a core tribe but with the resent acquisition of ctrl. players now have wide access to the NE rim. A Rocky start but i know Ruffs can pull it together and give Gents a run for their money.

3. Regime
10/10

I would not normally give a 10/10, but this is a special exception for a special tribe. Regime are an extremely active, experienced and loyal group of players currently dominating the NW rim and pushing into the core. Regime follows strict recruitment and diplomatic policies and have a distasteful outlook towards the way the modern game is changing (not all members, but a good chunk). Regime implements a "Viper" tactic in which it lays in wait and then hits it's target fast and repeatedly with a string of highly coordinated and timed OPed. This method of play has been very successful thus far and it will be interesting to see how the late game boredom takes it's toll on a tribe with such a small member count. In terms of pound for pound it's hard to argue regime is not the best tribe on W80. However War is not fought pound for pound and i'm excited to see if regime will meet their match in gents.

4. Lust
6/10

Lust was created when a MvDC Mutiny combined with a former family tribe called Oath. Until very recently the Lust leadership lacked. However an overhaul in leadership has seen many changes around lust. Some could argue, "Once a Mutant, always a Mutant" but I think with Islagrate in charge, Lust is here to stay. Lust has a few talented players and an interesting diplomatic policy. Perhaps the least talked about of the top 5, but still one to watch.

5. BugZ Family
3/10

They've stuck around this long, so They get 3/10 for that. However they are a group of core players from past worlds known as "warpigs." They are renowned for recruiting to survive, kicking members to save stats and using dishonorable tactics in wars. Currently on a three front war with Jovis, Ruffs and Regime, I hope the world is rid of these swine once and for all soon enough :)

said lego-batman,, erm sorry we killed yr tribe and battered you everywhere you went on w74.. DA- LIFE etc

warpig yes..but here the guys are all new and are BUGZ. they fight and have a will of unity.. so can you stop bleating form the top of the world and go pick some flowers or something because you merge rather than fight ..i respected the name CTRL over many worlds till you got hold of it..

shooting needs to tan yr bottom methinks..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Top 5 Tribes

How they react to wars.

1. Gents [spoil]
pony_borg__all_must_assimilate_by_airceltrai-d3or1tl.png

[/spoil]
2. Ruffs
[spoil]
tumblr_mmvgho2fTr1rqcakdo7_400.gif

[/spoil]
3. Regime
[spoil]
free-stuff-300x225.jpg

[/spoil]
4. Lust
[spoil]
Following-the-Leader-Peter-Pan-disney-30758075-406-335.png

[/spoil]
5. BugZ
[spoil]
enhanced-buzz-32265-1278691379-3.jpg

[/spoil]

DVBBS

said lego-batman,, erm sorry we killed yr tribe and battered you everywhere you went on w74.. DA- LIFE etc

warpig yes..but here the guys are all new and are BUGZ. they fight and have a will of unity.. so can you stop bleating form the top of the world and go pick some flowers or something because you merge rather than fight ..i respected the name CTRL over many worlds till you got hold of it..

shooting needs to tan yr bottom methinks..

Didn't anyone tell you not to drink and tribe?

I don't recall you or your tribe even daring to hit my account.

As for this world. Look at my location. I'm strictly backline. Still have farmed over 500x as much as you and still taken down more player targets than you. Did I mention I started 6 weeks later than you? You're envy is appreciated however. As for BugZ. It's the same as war pigs exactly. You recruit and you recruit and you recruit. It doesn't matter if you changed the players or the name. Your tactic is the same and although your shear numbers work early game you fold time and time again when you come across a tribe with good players in it late game. W73, w74 now w80.

Have no respect for me all you want, but atleast I've plundered over 10k. It's funny that someone so bad at this game brags about being a 7 year vet. So why don't you shut your mouth and get your ass into gear because I don't take criticism from bugs I squash them.

Last edited:

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Didn't anyone tell you not to drink and tribe?

I don't recall you or your tribe even daring to hit my account.

As for this world. Look at my location. I'm strictly backline. Still have farmed over 500x as much as you and still taken down more player targets than you. Did I mention I started 6 weeks later than you? You're envy is appreciated however. As for BugZ. It's the same as war pigs exactly. You recruit and you recruit and you recruit. It doesn't matter if you changed the players or the name. Your tactic is the same and although your shear numbers work early game you fold time and time again when you come across a tribe with good players in it late game. W73, w74 now w80.

Have no respect for me all you want, but atleast I've plundered over 10k. It's funny that someone so bad at this game brags about being a 7 year vet. So why don't you shut your mouth and get your ass into gear because I don't take criticism from bugs I squash them.

firstly open yr eyes and check out our so called family tribe..
secondly tell me when last we recruited a player//
thirdly spotty kids like you telling me to shut my mouth deserve a good spanking..

DVBBS

firstly open yr eyes and check out our so called family tribe..
secondly tell me when last we recruited a player//
thirdly spotty kids like you telling me to shut my mouth deserve a good spanking..

Barack-is-not-impressed-barack-obama-9404599-300-230.gif

You're pretty keen on that whole spanking thing... got a kink you wanna tell us about?

Oh so because your tribe is getting thrown around the room like a ragdoll you think it makes us forget?

and two members joined the 10th of August.... it's the 10th of august lol.

psJApVi.png

Kirk The only spanking your gonna see is ruffs and regime spanking your tribe off this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Barack-is-not-impressed-barack-obama-9404599-300-230.gif

You're pretty keen on that whole spanking thing... got a kink you wanna tell us about?

Oh so because your tribe is getting thrown around the room like a ragdoll you think it makes us forget?

and two members joined the 10th of August.... it's the 10th of august lol.

psJApVi.png

Kirk The only spanking your gonna see is ruffs and regime spanking your tribe off this world.

pretty pics,, again..and the two were moved from academy only..so less bs..
finally at least we are a tribe thats still here and fighting rather than you merging after a bit of skirmisj=hing..

and yes i do get a kink out of it .. especially gobby little keyboard warriors like you ..

if we lose then we will have enjoyed fighting the way it should be done.. but we wont surrender or merge like you did.
stick to pretty pics and get yourself in a real fight before making assessments of others more worthy than yourself..

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Cringer Pants

finally at least we are a tribe thats still here and fighting rather than you merging after a bit of skirmisj=hing..

and yes i do get a kink out of it .. especially gobby little keyboard warriors like you ..

if we lose then we will have enjoyed fighting the way it should be done.. but we wont surrender or merge like you did.
stick to pretty pics and get yourself in a real fight before making assessments of others more worthy than yourself..

+1 I've bashed ya before but you are right on with this post!!!

DVBBS

I don't recall surrendering? Rather seeing a bigger picture and moving to work against the worlds largest power (gents).

Atleast i can back my talk up with ingame abilities.... can you say the same? I see you took your farming awards off your profile.... a wee bit embarrassed are we?

Come back to me when you win worlds bud with your stupid merge/hug/family tactics :)

DVBBS

But at least I'd never surrender. This mail ring a bell? W73 in case you forgot.

kirk the wineman
Hope your well and enjoying the war ..firstly i would like to offer congrats on using the "hammer" stratergy to great effect.
As it stands we are now getting a kicking and its a shame that such an honourable tribe as ours has to ask what im about to say.

We are outgunned and so only one conclusion will ensue although would take a while..i would like you to consider the following please.

Accept our offer of peace.
accept a concession of a whole tribe as a token pigg to be disbanded and farmed.

set us as nap with a promise of no further attacks on wet family.

we have good players and know when were beaten, so i ask only to consider the above and if agreed we will be youtr best friends in return.

my word..

kirk.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
But at least I'd never surrender. This mail ring a bell? W73 in case you forgot.

kirk the wineman
Hope your well and enjoying the war ..firstly i would like to offer congrats on using the "hammer" stratergy to great effect.
As it stands we are now getting a kicking and its a shame that such an honourable tribe as ours has to ask what im about to say.

We are outgunned and so only one conclusion will ensue although would take a while..i would like you to consider the following please.

Accept our offer of peace.
accept a concession of a whole tribe as a token pigg to be disbanded and farmed.

set us as nap with a promise of no further attacks on wet family.

we have good players and know when were beaten, so i ask only to consider the above and if agreed we will be youtr best friends in return.

my word..

kirk.

thats correct.. however i see youve now fell into the lap of dub17..whom will poison you (if u can understand him that is) now due to previous scenarios that invoived rl actions so further stuff doesnt ensue..
i now take my leave of externals..
you really dont know what you have done dvbbs....:(

DVBBS

Bye!

Back on topic. This world has quickly become a two side war.

Ruffs and regime vs. gents, lust and to some extent bugZ.

Will be interesting to see what wild cards such as WGGF and forgot have in mind.

DeletedUser118016

Bye!

Will be interesting to see what wild cards such as WGGF and forgot have in mind.

So wild!

Mr. Cringer Pants

Bye!

This wild card:

[spoil]

1328853044501.jpg

[/spoil]

I'm just as interested in it as you. The waiting is the hardest part...

to7a

1. Gents
8/10

A very well run tribe with a wealth of talent, full of skilled players. Gents is most likely to win this world.
i will just put this here -- that's a gents chat room.
[spoil]
oF4qrAI.png
[/spoil]

2. Regime
9/10

currently dominating the north west and pushing into the core. a wealth of talent . i think there the only tribe that can match gents.
still i'm sure gent will find some dirty way to over them.

3. Ruffs
2/10
a piece of work , they will be gone soon.

4.Lust
6/10
Don't know a lot about them. but i suspect a poor leadership judgment on their end.

5. BugZ Family
4/10

They stuck on the middle of the top tribes but they still around , so They get 4/10 for that.

6. WGGF
7/10
there's some talent over there . still they don't stand a fighting chance against gents. so i don't think they gone be around for long.
Their largest member is selfish with zero loyalty to any tribe he join. their top member will be attacking his tribe mate omerava soon and jump to gents after that,it will be fun to watch.

Last edited:

monstaz2

Do you even play this world?

I find your review of Ruffs a little lacking, sure they may be in a sticky situation but at least give them the respect they deserve for fighting so far..

to7a

Do you even play this world?

I find your review of Ruffs a little lacking, sure they may be in a sticky situation but at least give them the respect they deserve for fighting so far..

i did till a week ago. good work on the defending part. still doesn't change my mind ruffs are a piece of work.

Last edited:

DeletedUser102104

Typical To7a, speaking all big :D Anyways buddy, Gents needs to go down a score or two. Ruffs needs to go up 5 scores about.
Gawd, all the talk about The Devil Monster, listen he is my boo :* The score given to WGGF is respectable though, thank you

1. Gents
7/10
Very good players within this tribe, would love to see them do something to Ruffs some more. The war has calmed a bit, i think it's leaning to be a bit more even (?) And good job still getting top members from opposing tribes to join you guys!

2. Regime
10/10

Best tribe in the world, in my opinion. Absolutely dismantling Bugz at the moment. Goo Regime!!

3. Ruffs
8/10
Doing very well while at war with 3 top 5 tribes.. Keep 'er going boys

4.Lust
7/10
Would be more but word is pretty confirmed that they're allies with Gents. Beware, might end up in a merge...

5. BugZ Family
3/10
Poor BugZ being swatted away day by day

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Typical To7a, speaking all big :D Anyways buddy, Gents needs to go down a score or two. Ruffs needs to go up 5 scores about.
Gawd, all the talk about The Devil Monster, listen he is my boo :* The score given to WGGF is respectable though, thank you

1. Gents
7/10
Very good players within this tribe, would love to see them do something to Ruffs some more. The war has calmed a bit, i think it's leaning to be a bit more even (?) And good job still getting top members from opposing tribes to join you guys!

2. Regime
10/10

Best tribe in the world, in my opinion. Absolutely dismantling Bugz at the moment. Goo Regime!!

3. Ruffs
8/10
Doing very well while at war with 3 top 5 tribes.. Keep 'er going boys

4.Lust
7/10
Would be more but word is pretty confirmed that they're allies with Gents. Beware, might end up in a merge...

5. BugZ Family
3/10
Poor BugZ being swatted away day by day

From the previous posts it seems that the top 20 is irrelevant now....What I see is top 5 analysis which tribes are either napped or Allied or family.

Does tribes rank 6-20 can do something in regards to their position..Lol*