You Can Run All You Want...

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Posting war stats doesn't mean a lot tbh. Not every tribe declares war on every tribe they are nobling.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
To set the record straight.

Destiny did not reform to run from this war. We reformed to create the tribe we wanted, not the one that traitor Bailan left us.

We have dropped our deadwieght and kicked our asses into gear. so let's see what you got gents.

You spelled Balian wrong , and call me what you want makes no difference to me . I never formed Ruffs that was work between Control Council and Ryan , main reason why Ryan is no longer on my account ... Also you should try to help your frontline a little better I took a pounding for 2 weeks and your the biggest player yet you couldn't spare one villa of defense to a tribemate .

Why should I fight for you and Control anyway you never done anything for me in my 4 years of playing TW ?

DeletedUser

I took a pounding for 2 weeks and your the biggest player yet you couldn't spare one villa of defense to a tribemate .

Why should I fight for you and Control anyway you never done anything for me in my 4 years of playing TW ?

sad-baby.gif

DVBBS

You spelled Balian wrong , and call me what you want makes no difference to me . I never formed Ruffs that was work between Control Council and Ryan , main reason why Ryan is no longer on my account ... Also you should try to help your frontline a little better I took a pounding for 2 weeks and your the biggest player yet you couldn't spare one villa of defense to a tribemate .

Doesn't matter the circumstance you bailed on YOUR tribe that YOUR account created.

My support was with players who had double your incomings and much less your villages.

Should change your name to Bailed on trIbelin

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter the circumstance you bailed on YOUR tribe that YOUR account created.

My support was with players who had double your incomings and much less your villages.

If the tribe sucked and was eventually disbanded due to serious internal problems... Why does it matter if he left?

If you know a plane is going down and you have a parachute. You don't wait for it to hit land to jump, you jump the hell out when the best opportunity presents itself.

My take on this is that a new tribe was established to save face, so you can just answer any mistakes or heavy losses made by saying "but that was in ruffs, we're a new tribe."

All this new tribe has done is try save face and look for a temporary solution to a permanent problem..

For the record... This was beautifully said. ^^

You took your problems with you into a new tribe. How soon until the next disbandment, and the next set of players beg Gents to let them in?

Being disrespectful over a game doesn't make you a great leaders, makes you a fool.
Was going to add, good luck and have fun but can't see whats fun about this dicky move.

The declaration wasn't a dicky move. It was exposing the truth for what it was. Ruff players are trying to hide behind a new name. Regardless of your new name, your history on this world speaks for itself.

Gents vs Ruffs Number 2

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If the tribe sucked and was eventually disbanded due to serious internal problems... Why does it matter if he left?

If you know a plane is going down and you have a parachute. You don't wait for it to hit land to jump, you jump the hell out when the best opportunity presents itself.

Well I'd hate to have you on a plane, selfish :O Obviously you'd try fix the plane (y) nub

DeletedUser115558

Destiny is loaded heavily but their shooter is blind ...hahahahaha

DeletedUser100230

For the love of god i request you to post 1 achievement for me pls ..
Tell us how many players have u supported ?
The name of the achievement is Death of a hero ...
Prove everyone wrong and post it up ...

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: Dest.
Side 2:
Tribes: Gents

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 2
Difference: 3

DVBBS

as you wish. I'll actually do you two.

11ad325ff5b9b5ef1916f7a21cacbbb9.png

9c3ebffd5a6291784ecc6634b96f78e4.png

nice silver awards though :) goes nice with your 0 caps on ruffs/dest.

I have no time for your hiatus. I've got a war to win.

Last edited:

DVBBS

But a ctrl. Player was already in control of ruffs, why did a new tribe need to be formed? Why not just save the hassle and kick them from ruffs. Much quicker than making a new tribe.

My take on this is that a new tribe was established to save face, so you can just answer any mistakes or heavy losses made by saying "but that was in ruffs, we're a new tribe." Either that or because you wanted certain players kicked;but you didn't want them being added to war stats for gents, so you can save face again. Because every time someone is kicked mid war any stats on that player when out of the tribe tend to be added too.

All this new tribe has done is try save face and look for a temporary solution to a permanent problem. You have some great players there but it really wasn't necessary to create a fresh tribe.

I guess that's a fair argument. It gives us a stat reset which we plan to use to rehype our players.

Already since the overhaul we've seen a massive increase in excitement and participation. So say what you want about us and we'll be here fighting tooth and nail.

A wise person once said: This game is chess and you are playing checkers.

5 - 3 ATM.... your move.

Good luck to both

DeletedUser116463

Good luck to both tribes.
Though imo.

Gents> Sabre + Ctrl = Ruffians - (some players) = Destiny = (next name) / (hit delete recommended)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116033

I guess that's a fair argument. It gives us a stat reset which we plan to use to rehype our players.

Already since the overhaul we've seen a massive increase in excitement and participation. So say what you want about us and we'll be here fighting tooth and nail.

A wise person once said: This game is chess and you are playing checkers.

5 - 3 ATM.... your move.

Good luck to both

And it's a tactic that can work internally as a tribe, as long as you can have them ignore the increased flaming that comes with any new tribe - especially mid war. The first thing I said to coco/sara upon Dest. forming was prepare for a new round of flaming. Unless you have a new leadership hierarchy and different rules then I can see Dest. dying off too.

The quality of your members has never been the issue, the morale and damaged reputation have. I'll be interested to see if Dest. can do anything different at all. My guess is recruit some VIRUS, plan op with Regime and commence the op as soon as you guys get a round enough number to merge into each other. An op on k45 gents with the geography of Dest/virus/regime North, east and west of gents k45 respectfully.

Now I no longer play the world I am happy to say I don't think any of the top tribes deserve to win. Gents/regime/dest./bugz. This has been a pretty poor world. WGGF or Forgot were more my kinda tribe. Growing under the radar, not too many members acting like idiots on externals. Pretty secure areas and loyal member bases.

It's a shame I leave for my final army assessment tomorrow, I'd have loved nothing more than to keep Lust a live and as its own entity but it was impractical with where my life is at and the lack of a replacement for myself. I did what was in the best interests of my tribe, and the most respectful. I don't understand why people were criticizing the merge as if gents just merged another enemy. They were our only alliance and that existed from day one when Lust was ranked 12/13th in the world.

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score
It's a shame I leave for my final army assessment tomorrow, I'd have loved nothing more than to keep Lust a live and as its own entity but it was impractical with where my life is at and the lack of a replacement for myself. I did what was in the best interests of my tribe, and the most respectful. I don't understand why people were criticizing the merge as if gents just merged another enemy. They were our only alliance and that existed from day one when Lust was ranked 12/13th in the world.

You will be missed my brother <3

DeletedUser76845

And it's a tactic that can work internally as a tribe, as long as you can have them ignore the increased flaming that comes with any new tribe - especially mid war. The first thing I said to coco/sara upon Dest. forming was prepare for a new round of flaming. Unless you have a new leadership hierarchy and different rules then I can see Dest. dying off too.

The quality of your members has never been the issue, the morale and damaged reputation have. I'll be interested to see if Dest. can do anything different at all. My guess is recruit some VIRUS, plan op with Regime and commence the op as soon as you guys get a round enough number to merge into each other. An op on k45 gents with the geography of Dest/virus/regime North, east and west of gents k45 respectfully.

Now I no longer play the world I am happy to say I don't think any of the top tribes deserve to win. Gents/regime/dest./bugz. This has been a pretty poor world. WGGF or Forgot were more my kinda tribe. Growing under the radar, not too many members acting like idiots on externals. Pretty secure areas and loyal member bases.

good bye bro.. chat me when you have time on skype again :D

DeletedUser

For the love of god i request you to post 1 achievement for me pls ..
The name of the achievement is Death of a hero ...

Lol you got owned.

DeletedUser76845

for the love of god i request you to post 1 achievement for me pls ..
The name of the achievement is death of a hero ...

hahahaha :d