Why NME Sucks

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Now i understand the situation better. I'll use Avengers 2 as a reference. Tuzain is Tony Stark who wants the best for his people and he created Ultron (Hadeous) to be in position to defeat the aliens when they come (NME are the aliens, of course). But somehow Ultron decided he not only wants to save the earth (=w74) from the aliens, but he also wants to eradicate his creator and his team (Iron Man and the avengers). Hulking Draugr is the hulk (too obv), phippsy is captain america (so serious :D), =Bit Cloud= is Thor (coz he's a god), Kit is black widow (coz she's sexyyy) and hungrywolf is hawkeye (stays in the distance and shoots his arrows from a safe spot :p - this one should satisfy lesss). The rest of Growth are random agents of Shield in this one, you're all fodder sorry ... :p

Now the avengers have realised their mistake and they are working on exposing and defeating Ultron before he destroys the whole world with his non-sense.

AM I RIGHT? :lol:

DeletedUser47445

Yes, it's true. I know who you are. But yet you still hide who you are in game.

Now, onto the ignore list with you, so I can ignore the next temper tantrum you throw.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Why is King Hadeus so bitter towards the world?

Because Persephone loved NME and Growth much more than she could ever love him. (I know it was Hades. Close enough)

Hey, I thought it was funny. In mythology Persephone wasn't just the queen of the underworld, but her mother is Demeter, the goddes of the harvest. Because of that, Persephone is also the goddess of spring growth.

http://s12.postimg.org/xt3stp7sd/A_God_Damn_Mess.png

Just look at this mess. People come and go for one reason or another

NME has, by far, the most tribe changes of any tribe in the world.

Ever thought about maybe why the players are moving around, etc.? Heck, any tribe could have a high number of tribe changes. A player could leave and rejoin a tribe 200 times, it doesn't mean anything. They could be doing it for giggles. Unless you know the reasons behind why every player has joined or left NME, you can't really say anything about their tribe changes.

http://s4.postimg.org/d45o0r5hp/NME_Activity.png

At 48 members, only 2 had a growth of 1m+ pts. Whole bunch of these insects are below 100k.

Woo. I'm an insect. What kind exactly? Can I be this?

ae639fd4bd43ba4b21d485710ee6fa56.jpg

aswell as points per village on Growths side.

Because having a higher points per village matters.

tumblr_inline_moob8dkN681qz4rgp.gif

I am not a troll nor do I have the ambition of becoming one in the nearer future, however some people here will try to convince you that I am.

You will never know who I am in-game. I am very powerful and influental.

If that's true, if you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course of action would be to tread lightly.

I still say you're Shahyd. Simply because you sound just like him.

DeletedUser

I'm not Kripto if that's what you're aiming for. Kripto hates Growth, MN,Z, Kit and Tuz, I don't. I hate NME. This entire thread is about flaming NME.

My source told me there was quite a manhunt in the tribal skype chat. Seems like you guys didn't fall for all the 'Anon' sh*t I've tossed to you. And no, nobody knows who I am. Not Anon, not SS guy(?), nobody. But Elias.

I am not in Growth, yet I am.
I am not Kripto, but I know someone who, in a way, is.
I was never in Growth, yet I'm a member of it.

Possibilities are endless. By the end of the day, you're all clueless. And I'm intellectually superior to you. Knowing basic psychology goes a long way. Some would call this an art. The ability to manipulate an entire group of people is wielded only by rare individuals. I am one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not Kripto if that's what you're aiming for. Kripto hates Growth, MN,Z, Kit and Tuz, I don't. I hate NME. This entire thread is about flaming NME.

My source told me there was quite a manhunt in the tribal skype chat. Seems like you guys didn't fall for all the 'Anon' sh*t I've tossed to you. And no, nobody knows who I am. Not Anon, not SS guy(?), nobody. But Elias.

I am not in Growth, yet I am.
I am not Kripto, but I know someone who, in a way, is.
I was never in Growth, yet I'm a member of it.

Possibilities are endless. By the end of the day, you're all clueless. And I'm intellectually superior to you. Knowing basic psychology goes a long way. Some would call this an art. The ability to manipulate an entire group of people is wielded only by rare individuals. I am one of them.

definitely should be poison in that box that your in...

DeletedUser117803

aw, i kinda <3 king hadeus. because of him, my one true love, mako, cast me in a sexy role in the new film we are all going to get together to make when w74 ends.
;)

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
aw, i kinda <3 king hadeus. because of him, my one true love, mako, cast me in a sexy role in the new film we are all going to get together to make when w74 ends.
;)
Can I be Batman? (Yes, I know he's not a part of Marvel).

DeletedUser

You have no idea how twisted your minds got thanks to me. I threw dozens of possibilities and clues to you, one contradicting the other. You're confused and absolutely clueless about what's going on. Who know's if there even is a source. Maybe I am the source. Hmm...

Lots of little plans at hand, which one should I send out to the world? All it takes is for Tuzain to ask, and I'm stopping.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First letter initials of what Tuz plan's next. If you figure it out, hats off to you.

T W R M

There. The plan is out there. Just gotta figure out what it stands for. If you figure out the first one, you will have a strong hunch about the others

DeletedUser

Can i be aquaman but not the new aquaman the old hapless aquaman

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
First letter initials of what Tuz plan's next. If you figure it out, hats off to you.

T W R M

There. The plan is out there. Just gotta figure out what it stands for. If you figure out the first one, you will have a strong hunch about the others
Two Words, Recruit Makobex.

DeletedUser100696

The ability to manipulate an entire group of people is wielded only by rare individuals. I am one of them.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

T W R M

Glad you can read my mind and know exactly what I am going to do. Hit me. Publish everything I've written. You think it really matters? Plans always go to shit, that's why plans are important to be flexible.

If you are so intellectually superior, then you should realize that doing this isn't going to help you do anything. You can go ahead and continue spouting off your bullshit all you want. As for mentioning a manhunt in the Skype forum, if I was actually hunting you, there wouldn't be a doubt in your mind. I'm not concerned with you because I know you are full of shit. You can't touch Growth, and you can't touch NME, and now you are going to do the only thing you think you can do, and that is try and turn the members of each tribe against each other and against their tribes. You can say everything you want. Regardless of what you put in the forums you aren't going to collapse Growth or NME. The only group that can collapse Growth right now is NME, and vice versa.

Honestly I have to question what sort of fun do you get out of making an ass out of yourself every single time you post on the forums? I've no idea what your TWRM stands for, but if it is in fact "Two Words, Recruit Makobex", I feel obliged to tell you that that isn't a plan. That is an action. Good luck trolling everyone more, almost everyone is over you already because you are just another passing fad.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm the director of the Avengers 2 pardoy, w74 edition. So Batman and Aquaman you ask? I shall allow it.
I still need couple people to be Hadeous' associates (evil twins) so that it's not too one-sided. Any volunteers? If noone does i'll drag Dan and Sam back for the roles .They're evil AND twins, so they fit perfectly :p

Edit: In response to Tuz's last post, I'm already looking to join another tribe. My eyes were open and i now realise how bad NME and Growth really are. Honour declared on NME, so i'll just join them <3

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I won. He quit posting non-sense.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled war.

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
;)

Kit will always be the sexy one.

He missed me out though personally I believe it's because I am spiderman the rights have only just come through in time for me to participate in the movie. Praise be to 20th Century Fox :lol:

Hello King Hadeus, regardless of what these meanies said thanks for livening up the chat for a bit, long live the troll :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Can a mod please delete this thread as it's pointless now. I achieved what I wanted.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No, it will stay here forever. What did you achieve though? Everyone still wonders why NME sucks and what are Tuz's plans (don't give just 1,2, give them all). You have a lot more to offer

DeletedUser

I'm going to tell you exactly what I strived to achieve here:

A) Rally both parties for a war(that is inevitable anyways, this will speed up the process hopefully).

B) Resurrect the forums, atleast for a day, using clever PnP and a little bit of manipulation.

C) Make everyone mad or atleast annoyed by me. Thank you to those who contributed, your reactions were awesome.

- Yet to be revealed.