Why NME Sucks

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
but thanks to the quoting, I think pretty much the entire conversation is still readable anyway.d

I like my quoting. :p

edit: also, it's actually not shahyd

:|

04936aa51cee4ee6145dc5e4157f1d4c.gif

aquilon

Less already has a significant other, bet you didnt see that coming did you?:D

DeletedUser

Posts restored.

Now everyone can see how bad NME, and Tuz, are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Less already has a significant other, bet you didnt see that coming did you?:D

OMG NOW TURZAIN KNOWS THERE IS A NEW PLAN IN MOTION !!!!!!!!!!! HADEUS YOU SEE NOW WHAT YOU DONE ????? THERE HAS BEEN A SEAL TEAM SENT TO TAKE MY WIFE OF 40 YEARS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU !!!!!!!!!!

a-nagging-wife-nagging-wife-silent-plotting-death-demotivational-posters-1330603301.jpg

*lesss stops thinks about it for a moment realizes he be single and eat pizza drink beer and play tw non stop *

HADEUS YOU ARE DOING A FINE JOB KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK? ITS PLAYERS LIKE YOU THAT CAN SAVE THE WORLD. WITHOUT YOUR HELP PEOPLE MIGHT THINK THIS IS A WAR GAME OR SOMETHING

DeletedUser

I like the part where lesss refers to Tuzain as TURZAIN :lol:

I like the part where you try to deny the facts. I know about the little plan you and Tuz have. He will recruit you into Growth. How do I know? Because he said so, to several people.

I have managed to get a source from within NME. Apparently, my thread got you kids excited.

Considering how now I have established intel from both Growth and NME, your dirty secrets will finally be released to the public.

Consider me the Edward Snowden of Tribal Wars. I just want to get the truth out there. SOLO- was dukeing the abomination Nemesis for the sole purpose of manipulating the entire world, together with Growth. He was, indeed, a member of Growth prior to taking dukeship of NME. Hmm, nothing suspicious there, only an idiot would fail to see other side of this 'transit'. Loyal was the only tribe amongst the 3 superpowers that had their hands clean, and they were indeed without any hidden agenda.

Things have changed slightly now that Patrick from SOLO- decided to stop being Tuzain's b*tch and do as he says.

I will suck info from both tribes, compile the secrets, put 2 and 2 together, and get an insight on how the world is going to end. Then, you, the people of w74, will be enligthened, and see both tribes for what they really are.

The games NME and Growth play disgust me. I will take them both down.

DeletedUser

My initial agenda behind this thread was getting Growth and NME to war. Now, as I have more information coming my way, I am begginning to see what manipulative, hugging excuses of tribes they are. My PnP will tear you apart. I will get majority of the world to hate you. Those that care for TW within your tribe, will hopefully leave it.

DeletedUser

I want to see one piece of Intel that ISNT publicly known from growth or nme. Sounds to me like u are hating on both tribes because u got rimmed or didn't like the way something went down. U obviously have no clue what was really going on if u think loyal was innocent in anything. They tried creating a super tribe MONTHS ago and it got squashed.

Come on, gives us something from behind the glass to prove your claim your highness. A conversation with tuzain or solo (I want a screenshot). A screenshot from a council board, something.

Until then, just keep quiet. Good luck taking growth down. And please stop personally insulting members of the tribe.

DeletedUser

My Intel tells me that solo was never actually duke and that Dagan manipulated everything from behind the scenes.

DeletedUser47445

My Intel suggests that tuzain was never in charge of growth. He was just my puppet and now I'm prepared to revel my master plan

DeletedUser118396

My Intel tells me that solo was never actually duke and that Dagan manipulated everything from behind the scenes.

Blatent lie. I finally created an external account to address King Hadeus but this caught my eye today now that the account is active. Solo took over for me after I left to deal with RL issues and he has maintained that position upon my return.

Now then King Hadeus. I honestly don't know why you insist upon referring to my tribe as huggers. My thought on the definition of a huggers tribe is that they bind themselves up in as many allies and naps as possible to protect themselves, am I wrong in this? NME has only ever had one ally and that was ADHD and I believe it was more of a glorified NAP than anything as neither tribe helped each other in each others war in any capacity to my knowledge.

You can call us Mass Recruiters if you wish as we have always maintained a full membership but I learned that a membership full of active players is better than one with less. Were we suppose to let our membership dwindle to a point where we had to seek a merge with another tribe?

I have always treated people with respect on TW even those who may not have deserved it. I have none for you as you hide behind an alias and flame both tribes (something you told Thibbledorf you didn't want to do, yet is all you have done from the inception of this thread) and claim you have all this knowledge yet are unable to actually come up with anything substantial as many have pointed out.

You say you created this to spark a war between Growth and NME yet all you've achieved is creating some common bond in calling you out as a child and troll. So I guess that's backfiring. If Growth and NME do decide to war then I'm pretty sure it will occur on one or the others or both terms and not yours.

God I hope I never have to post on here again.

Hyperion.

Consider me the Edward Snowden of Tribal Wars. I just want to get the truth out there. SOLO- was dukeing the abomination Nemesis for the sole purpose of manipulating the entire world, together with Growth. He was, indeed, a member of Growth prior to taking dukeship of NME. Hmm, nothing suspicious there, only an idiot would fail to see other side of this 'transit'. Loyal was the only tribe amongst the 3 superpowers that had their hands clean, and they were indeed without any hidden agenda.

I like the part where you try to deny the facts.
Here's the story I've heard. Once upon a time, NME was struggling with activity issues and unstable leadership. As dagan quit, they elected someone new (even before Solo was in charge) whilst Solo was the more popular choice. Of course, many preferred Solo over this other boy leader, hence a few left NME (Solo, WinterWolf, ...) with as only condition to coming back being: Solo in charge.
Solo in the meantime came over to Growth to come drink milkshakes with his buds, us. <3
Then we heard word that NME wanted Solo in charge, so Tuzain and Solo decided to send Solo back to NME, with the idea of working something out to let the best players win the world by Christmas.

HOWEVER. Whilst Solo left us to lead NME, we heard word that Loyal went behind Growth's back to try and convince anyone in NME to join Loyal and turn on Growth and Solo. The entire Loyal leadership tried to manipulate NME's top members to revolt and mutiny against the person they just put in charge & join Loyal to create a super tribe. Now, I don't know much about hidden agendas, but that sure doesn't sound like they had their hands clean.

Finally I'd like to add, as dagan mentioned in his post above, you haven't achieved anything. With these posts, you've proven nothing other than that both tribes share the hatred of the mentality that you express. And it hasn't done a single thing to damage the relations between what is NME and what is Growth. Your careful manipulation as you so happily say have brought us closer together than at any point during the past few months. My respect for NME has only grown with the way they responded to your baseless and ultimately useless threats with rationality, maturity (or the closest thing to it) and logic. Instead of causing conflict, you've shown NME that our intentions with them were solid and clear, even after they recruited ex-Loyal players and caused a slight confusion.

The truth is that you haven't got a single clue of what's playing out between the two superpowers of W74, simply because you're not Tuzain, nor Solo, nor anyone in a leading position. They will be the ones deciding how this world is going to go.

Have a great day!

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You know what's funny? That if NME go to war with Growth hadeous will come at the externals and say he caused it lol. You keep mentioning me with that TWRM and now make a post about how definite and done deal it is that I'll join Growth, but all you achieve is making me blush. :icon_redface:

If you're so deep inside both tribes and know so many details, post here some of those mails of me and Tuzain saying i'll join. Tuz told you to bring it on with all the dirt on him few days ago. I say do the same with me, post all you got. Otherwise don't even bother typing my name. It's too glorious for you

DeletedUser

Too glorious for me? Wow.

You joining Growth is a done deal, and as the time passes the truth behind my statements will unfold.

If you actually read what I wrote, you would see that I said once I get all the intel compiled then I will post it all. Right now it's all scrambled pieces of the puzzle, I will put them in a timeline so everyone understands.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I will take them both down.

[SPOIL]
oh-really_zps34b75673.jpg
[/SPOIL]
So much for that, "I'd bleed for Growth" statement.

Your careful manipulation as you so happily say have brought us closer together than at any point during the past few months. My respect for NME has only grown with the way they responded to your baseless and ultimately useless threats with rationality, maturity (or the closest thing to it) and logic.
Agreed.

Exactly
Such Glory much Wow

(someone insert some nice Doge pic :p)
This is for you Mako. :p
[SPOIL]
30517-breaking-bad-breaking-doge.jpg

[/SPOIL]

You better lower your ego, or I will lower it for you.
[SPOIL]
54475292.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

BGeorge, why dont you reveal your ingame name to us, instead of hiding behind your alias. I assume you are a member of NME, which is why you hide your identity. Thats understandable, I would hide my identity if I was a part of NME too(which I am, hmm).

So go on, show yourself to us. More importantly, to me. See how that ends for you.