Damn... That just proved i'll join growth

Busted, all my lies and excuses were for nothing. Nooooooooooooooo :(

DeletedUser

Oops, nearly got myself exposed. I got clumsy :S

Ty for not quoting me makobex.

DeletedUser

makobex is a acquired taste I didnt know how to take him when we first met. but now that we had afew months together i can honestly say he is one of the veterans you look to join when doing a new world start up. just like our new players your problem king is you just don't get it. mako could join growth today and nuke me dosnt make him less of a friend if you base your friends on moves they make in a game your in for a sad life?

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Just keep calm Mako, at least he hasn't discovered our own secret plans of me joining Growth too, even though I've actually never talked with Tuzain. So ssshhh. Everybody knows Makobex needs his mannieshield.

mako could join growth today and nuke me dosnt make him less of a friend if you base your friends on moves they make in a game
Agreed.

aquilon

More like magic shrooms, would explain where he gets his weird ideas from

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score
I'm not Kripto if that's what you're aiming for. Kripto hates Growth, MN,Z, Kit and Tuz,

I am not in Growth, yet I am.
I am not Kripto, but I know someone who, in a way, is.

WHO ARE YOU ?

I can't believe how delusional you are. I do not hate Growth nor I hate Tuzain. I respect him as duke. Only reason I quit is because of some of his decisions made the world boring and my time was limited because I was playing another world.

You made a mistake by denying you are me. I'm a pretty cool guy you know :icon_cool:

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score
[14:08:01] *** The Condor Reborn vas želi dodati za kontakt na Skypeu ***[14:08:20] *** M~Kripto je podijelio/la podatke za kontakt s osobom The Condor Reborn. ***
[14:08:26] M~Kripto: hadeus ?
[14:08:36] M~Kripto: u made whole w74 hate me ;(
[14:08:57] M~Kripto: and I didn't do nothing wrong
[14:09:19] The Condor Reborn: I had no intentions of doing so. Your entire tribe think's I'm you for some reason.
[14:09:33] M~Kripto: it's because I quit
[14:10:09] The Condor Reborn: I know you did.
[14:10:38] M~Kripto: it's so easy to manipulate with Growth
[14:10:48] M~Kripto: I made them all think I will join Loyal and fight them
[14:11:09] The Condor Reborn: I know what you did.
[14:11:35] The Condor Reborn: I am familiar with everything that goes on in both Growth and NME
[14:11:39] M~Kripto: rofl
[14:12:35 | Uređeno 14:13:06] The Condor Reborn: Everyone thinks I am you. That makes no sense considering you don't have access to any account inside Growth, even more so now than Spirit(Kripto) account has new management.
[14:12:53] M~Kripto: ^^
[14:12:54] M~Kripto: THIS
[14:14:35] The Condor Reborn: Anyways, it's your problem, not mine. I honestly don't care who they think I am. They think they have a clue but they don't. I've mislead them so many times in the past few days, and I keep misleading them.
[14:14:47] M~Kripto: like I said
[14:14:51] M~Kripto: so easy to manipulate
[14:14:52] M~Kripto: :)
[14:16:45] The Condor Reborn: I manipulated the entire world. With info at hands, I could easily start a war between Growth and NME. I exposed their little merge plans to people outside of these two tribes, hate on them is growing. I just can't wait for Tuz to read my 'Why Growth Sucks' thread, will be interesting to see what he has to say.
[14:17:06] The Condor Reborn: I am sorry you left the world. We were always on good terms you and I.
[14:17:13] M~Kripto: w00t
[14:17:17] M~Kripto: I don't even know u hahahah
[14:17:42] The Condor Reborn: You don't know King Hadeus, but you know me.
[14:17:46] M~Kripto: (rofl)
[14:18:36] M~Kripto: How good do you know me and how good do I know u ? :?
[14:18:49] M~Kripto: maybe I'll figure it out if u give me a hint (happy)
[14:19:41] The Condor Reborn: We've known eachother since July of 2014.
[14:25:10 | Uređeno 14:25:22] The Condor Reborn: Got a hunch yet?
[14:33:43] M~Kripto: must be
[14:33:45] M~Kripto: w75
[14:34:06] The Condor Reborn: I'm talking about 74, Mike.
[14:34:38] M~Kripto: july of 2014 is start of w75
[14:34:43] M~Kripto: I joined w74 in march 2015
[14:34:53] M~Kripto: I've won w75
[14:35:04] M~Kripto: so my only clue is that u are from w75
[14:35:58] The Condor Reborn: I was an observer of 75, but I am actively engaged in 74. Only contacts you and I ever had were in 74, and in 80 considering we're in the same tribe.
[14:36:03] The Condor Reborn: Put 2 and 2 together.
[14:37:02] M~Kripto: (drunk)
[14:37:07] M~Kripto: too hangover to think
[14:38:00] The Condor Reborn: Hungover* . One of the reason's people think I'm you is because, apparently, we both have very good english.
[14:38:09] M~Kripto: rofl
[14:39:26] The Condor Reborn: Anyways, try and figure out my identity. I gave you all the 'clues' you need. Give it a thought, I'm sure you'll figure it out, and when you do, be sure to make it public.
[14:39:48] The Condor Reborn: Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get Brian kicked from Regime.
[14:39:51] M~Kripto: not good at riddles
[14:40:03] M~Kripto: Brian ?
[14:40:24] The Condor Reborn: Or not, he's a good kid.
[14:40:58] The Condor Reborn: This isn't a riddle. Next easiest thing I could do is just tell you who I am, but that wouldn't be fun now would it.
[14:41:08 | Uređeno 14:41:12] M~Kripto: (chuckle)
[14:41:33] M~Kripto: I bought a new pc so I can't see skype msgs from months ago
[14:41:36] M~Kripto: :(
[14:42:26] M~Kripto: Only contacts you and I ever had were in 74, and in 80 considering we're in the same tribe.and u say we're friends since July 2014
[14:42:35] M~Kripto: :?
[14:42:38] The Condor Reborn: Well then, I guess you'll find out when everyone else does. I will reveal myself once I get all the things I want done, done.
[14:42:54] M~Kripto: :D
[14:43:03] The Condor Reborn: We were never friends, I just said we were in contact.
[14:43:08] M~Kripto: and then publicly apologize to me
[14:43:12] M~Kripto: (inlove)
[14:43:18] The Condor Reborn: And we share the same views on the game.
[14:43:18] M~Kripto: (chuckle)
[14:43:19] The Condor Reborn: Apologise?
[14:43:26] M~Kripto: (facepalm)
[14:43:33] M~Kripto: typo
[14:43:39] M~Kripto: (wasntme)
[14:44:19] M~Kripto: well both apologise and apologize are correct
[14:44:52] M~Kripto: americans use apologize
[14:44:56] M~Kripto: brits use apologise
[14:44:57] The Condor Reborn: Exactly. I never made a single typo, you make a few here and there. You should go on and post our little talk on the externals, it'll help you wash off the dirt I brought upon your name. So they say.
[14:45:09] M~Kripto: meh, I don't care
[14:45:12] M~Kripto: let them think
[14:45:13] M~Kripto: :D
[14:45:33] M~Kripto: I mean, cba to get into another discussion
[14:46:14] The Condor Reborn: I've twisted their minds as to who I am so many times by this point. Maybe you could help the fellas out by posting the little clues I gave you, would be interesting to see if someone figures it out. Few people may.
[14:46:25] M~Kripto: ok then
[14:46:34] M~Kripto: (chuckle)

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If Growth and NME go to war and Hadeous comes to that declaration thread and celebrate like he caused it I'm gonna quit life and people in general.
All he's achieved is liven up the forums and spice it up. NME didnt wait for him to think Growth might declare. Same with Growth, they didnt wait for him to be prepared for a potential NME declaration.

All this noob achieved is keep us entertained. I especially liked how you edited my private message of mockery into a confirmation of your dream (me joining Growth).

Finally. You deleted this, but i didn't need to quote you to have it.

Oops, nearly got myself exposed. I got clumsy :S

Ty for not quoting me makobex.

http://s24.postimg.org/jjs6o10np/Intel.png
Well, here it is... If someone finds out his identity, but don't want to reveal it to the world, please send me a mail. I'll keep it to myself. I like this troll too much to see him gone so soon <3

DeletedUser

If Growth and NME go to war and Hadeous comes to that declaration thread and celebrate like he caused it I'm gonna quit life and people in general.
All he's achieved is liven up the forums and spice it up. NME didnt wait for him to think Growth might declare. Same with Growth, they didnt wait for him to be prepared for a potential NME declaration.

All this noob achieved is keep us entertained. I especially liked how you edited my private message of mockery into a confirmation of your dream (me joining Growth).

Well, here it is... If someone finds out his identity, but don't want to reveal it to the world, please send me a mail. I'll keep it to myself. I like this troll too much to see him gone so soon <3

Wish we could find this guy, but since we can't.....I'm done feeding this troll.....Ignore the crying kid and eventually he/she falls asleep....its called self soothing.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

If you search "Tuzain --- Growth", this is the profile that comes up:
img

DeletedUser116129

I nominated the title and early prose for a early review of the [h=1]Neustadt International Prize for Literature[/h]
Unfortunately , the editor misinterpreted that I was a King and self promoted and offered a free mental health clinic check-up and remedial lessons in accuracy, fact checking and basic sentence and language composition. I promptly replied that " He sucked because he failed to acknowledge my superior mind." The phone went dead, presumably as he understood my dilemma and didn't desire to waste my time further. Must be tough boots to fill, even trying for a brief moment made me instantly respect the awe-filled mind of the King. For a glimpse , I knew I could be a troll demigod and form a cult in his divinity.
Then my concussion ended ....sadly.

DeletedUser47445

Well, since dino has found his way onto irontusks bad side and became a victim of the banhammer, the "insightful updates" have ceased.

DeletedUser

The king is back.

Something big is going to happen very soon, so stay tuned. :)

DeletedUser

The end of Growth as we know it is nearing. Saturday is the day.

Soon, Taylor will face the consequences of his arrogance, stubbornes, bad diplomacy that left him with no allies in this world, and terrible recruitment policy(the lack of). I am amazed that Growth got as far as it did. And I am more than glad to be the one that will destroy this festering pot of [unscrupulous individuals], led by a tyrant and egomaniac Taylor, who cares for nothing other than how to feed his ego.

Last edited by a moderator: