The Good, The Bad, & The Interview

• Thread starter DeletedUser83995
  • Start date

DeletedUser83995

1o13y0.jpg

So I was asked to do a quick analysis on Mental by GoDz NoVa for his blog. I have elected to just post it myself, rather then sending to him for his blog. So I did my research and I am now here to bring you my straight forward honest Opinion on the current number 1 rank tribe (Server time: 17:45:00 07/11/2015) I will go in order just as the title says. So we will start off with the good. :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:
8y5mw7.jpg
Well everyone can see the good just by going to Mental's tribal page. Not only are they number one in ODA (which I am a huge ODA guy like I said in my other thread) but they double the ODA of the number 2 rank tribe, and if you add the Why family together they still have more ODA then the family tribe. (53K > 47K) So they have proven to be aggressive early. That is about all I have to say that is good about this tribe really. They are not really deserving of the number one rank but we will get into that later.

2z4zgwz.jpg

54tb90.jpg

The bad, this section of the analysis on Mental will be more or less a picture book as it will be mostly screen shots and brief descriptions. I should note before we begin, this is a style of play and I am not saying they are wrong for playing this way. I am just not a big fan of the tactics and would rather see old school Tribal Wars.

Now lets start off with some cold hard facts. Mental was Created: 2015-10-24 03:04:42. So it's been roughly 2 weeks since they stepped onto this world. With a 40 member limit they already have 82 tribe changes. Which many of you are probably thinking "So what". I am thinking "where is the loyalty". Mental leadership is proving they only care about points. Kicking 300-600 point players to invite 800-1000 point players. Most of these players they are inviting for points are coming from other top tribes in K55. Which not only shows they have no loyalty as leadership dismissing players simply because of points, but it shows they are inviting players who also have no loyalty, leaving their tribes just to join a tribe with larger points. Most of the players came from OBP which was a top 5 tribe till Mental more or less merged with them. Which if you follow Brad's (Thinblueline/Dr. Distraught Mentally) history in leading tribes. They all end up with merging and hugging for the most part. By the looks of it W84 won't be any different. Merging with the tribe BiBo early (only 4 members) and more or less merged with OBP. (5 members) So this early in the world 9 of 40 members came from a merge of some sort. (opinion based)

[SPOIL]
24pz11z.jpg

20if7o0.jpg

15oxi4m.jpg

r24uid.jpg

34zlim9.jpg

16kwa41.jpg

2epj5v9.jpg

11ju1dv.jpg
[/SPOIL]
j5vabo.jpg

zls0mx.jpg

2vifqfa.jpg

Now I will say one more time, this is all opinion based. Some will say they are merges, some will say its recruiting. Some will say they are strengthening the tribe, some will say leadership is not loyal. You get the point. I am not in Mental so have no idea for the real reasons why members were kicked. This is just an opinion formed from standing on the outside looking in. Hope you guys enjoyed the read.

2e5p5z8.jpg

DeletedUser118603

In response to me kicking players I do not tolerate people who even go yellow this early on in the damn game.
cad0a216cb06ae4bee7a7edac1da9a86.png

a42c3a2740dec09d5e1e02bd2ae35b4d.png

I have not merged a damn tribe and won't merge one any time soon. You want to say I am not loyal to my members you should ask them some of these guys/gals have been playing with me for about 5 or 6 years now. You should ask about me rather than post these oblivious ass comments trying to start bashing again.

twenty-five

I didn't check, but were the players being kicked still active?

Kicking low points players to recruit higher points ain't great if they are active, but low points and inactivity can go hand in hand and kicking for that is reasonable. Although using the freed space to immediately recruit may be a bit fast.

DeletedUser83995

In response to me kicking players I do not tolerate people who even go yellow this early on in the damn game.
cad0a216cb06ae4bee7a7edac1da9a86.png

a42c3a2740dec09d5e1e02bd2ae35b4d.png

You can't post a picture of two guys you JUST dismissed (when I posted this you had 40 members, now you have 38 members) Then claimed you only dismiss players who go yellow. We both know that is a lie.

As for the merge/being loyal as I said above its all opinion based. You are entitled to your opinion aswell.

I didn't check, but were the players being kicked still active?

Kicking low points players to recruit higher points ain't great if they are active, but low points and inactivity can go hand in hand and kicking for that is reasonable. Although using the freed space to immediately recruit may be a bit fast.

I can't say for sure, like I said I am not in the tribe. I can say I know 3 of the members he kicked early world were inactive (1 had 0 points, 2 had 26 points) The rest I will assume were active as they had 40 members when they were kicked. So from the outside it looks like they were dismissing them to make room for someone with more point.

Last edited:

DeletedUser118603

You can't post a picture of two guys you JUST dismissed (when I posted this you had 40 members, now you have 38 members) Then claimed you only dismiss players who go yellow. We both know that is a lie.

As for the merge/being loyal as I said above its all opinion based. You are entitled to your opinion aswell.

If you going to do nothing but bash shit like you did on w80 then there is no reason for me even do a blog or anything for the world.
I have several more mails just like the one below:
3f5a2b52ff10e1a401a067614fb411ba.png

twenty-five

I can't say for sure, like I said I am not in the tribe. I can say I know 3 of the members he kicked early world were inactive (1 had 0 points, 2 had 26 points) The rest I will assume were active as they had 40 members when they were kicked. So from the outside it looks like they were dismissing them to make room for someone with more point.

Yeah I wasn't sure if you checked their points changes etc on twstats whilst looking at the recruitment. But yeah, I do agree it does seem they are kicking to recruit, which in of itself isn't the best idea. You can remove people who are inactive without immediately recruiting.

If you going to do nothing but bash shit like you did on w80 then there is no reason for me even do a blog or anything for the world.
I have several more mails just like the one below:
3f5a2b52ff10e1a401a067614fb411ba.png

Eh, I'm not sure why him creating a thread about your tribe (whether he's attempting to bash or whatever) would result in you not doing your blog. It seems like an overreaction, and reeks of immaturity imo. You could even see it as a benefit, if people care enough about your tribe to do these things it could be considered a compliment. ;)

Last edited:

Ignoramus of the Law

It is bound by the natural laws for the tribes to retain their Gentsy property across worlds. What was Gentsy on one will be Gentsy on all the others. The Gentsy factor cannot be changed, mutated or separated from its host. Exceptional circumstances exist though but during the Ungentsing both the host and the G factor will be lost.
(Waterloo's Journal of Advanced Philosophy, issue #4, September 2015)

DeletedUser111495

Now lets start off with some cold hard facts. Mental was Created: 2015-10-24 03:04:42. So it's been roughly 2 weeks since they stepped onto this world. With a 40 member limit they already have 82 tribe changes. Which many of you are probably thinking "So what". I am thinking "where is the loyalty".

Just so you know:

Tribe
Changes
Why??
Mental
WSP
NOTE
-RN-
4A
Why!!
POC
RoH
TBD

This does not take into account some tribes were formed before others with POC being formed very recently etc... Just showing you to point out there are other tribes within the top ranks who have done the exact same thing.

TYRANT will be rank 1 soon !

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nice Thread The Scientist

Hey GoDz... Please continue the Blog Mate! I love your ODA's! I don't know if we can catch up to it, unless we closed our Diplomacy and Launch Operation cleaning the neighborhood and states, we are just doing community service! XD!

Frozen Beauty

Seriously who cares if they decide to merge/kick inactives/take player etc. It's all just business at the end of the day. (Unless it was something personal). I'm sure Mental will tread more carefully when it comes to bigger merges in the near future. I hope history doesn't repeat itself like world 80. Honour or no honour, unfair or fair, there's only defeat or victory in this game. This rest is history :p

DeletedUser83995

Just so you know:
This does not take into account some tribes were formed before others with POC being formed very recently etc... Just showing you to point out there are other tribes within the top ranks who have done the exact same thing.

TYRANT will be rank 1 soon !

I am well aware of the other top tribes too. I was asked to do an analysis on Mental by GoDz NoVa. I was not asked to do one on the top 5 or so tribes. Just one tribe. I did my research and this is what I came up with. If you asked me to do one on any other tribe in the top 20 I would have came to the same conclusion. Only difference is I wouldn't have compared it to brads tribe history of leading tribes into merges and hugging till someone rims him.

I do agree Tyrant looks impressive and had a chat with their duke today and he handles his business with professionalism I was very impressed.

~ Jimmy

DeletedUser111495

I am well aware of the other top tribes too. I was asked to do an analysis on Mental by GoDz NoVa. I was not asked to do one on the top 5 or so tribes. Just one tribe. I did my research and this is what I came up with.

Thats fair enough, was just stating that in order for you to come to the conclusion that their was no loyalty because of the tribe changes you would of had to compare it to other tribes too see if their was a correlation.

Only difference is I wouldn't have compared it to brads tribe history of leading tribes into merges and hugging till someone rims him.

This right here could be seen as you being purposely biased because of your history with Brad/thinblueline.

DeletedUser117938

I think you have hit the nail on the head Tomb raider... And here is some evidence which will back hat theory up...

957236627f1f800824b4d1929df6acdc.png

I would just like to point out this is world 84 now and this is an example of the crap I will not have involved with the blog, I will not single out people because quite frankly it's childish... It also seems like your letting this game get a little more personal than it has to...