The Good, The Bad, & The Interview

• Thread starter DeletedUser83995
  • Start date

DeletedUser83995

Thats fair enough, was just stating that in order for you to come to the conclusion that their was no loyalty because of the tribe changes you would of had to compare it to other tribes too see if their was a correlation.

I was not making my statement based on the tribe changes. You will have tribe changes. My statement was based on them being dismissed, and larger players being recruited from other top tribes. My statement is also an opinion. Some of these players being dismissed were inactive (as shown above by Brad) some of these players were simply dismissed to make room for larger players, but remain still active. I call this disloyalty.

As for making it biased against brad, I would have said the exact same thing if brad was not in the tribe. Like I said above. Only difference being made, I would have taken the part with brad in it out of it.

My opinion has nothing to do with brad, its to do with them leading a tribe a way I would not lead it. My opinion is not right, clearly as many other tribes in the top 10 right now follow Mental's blue print. It is simply an opinion. History has shown its not a winning method. History will repeat itself. It always does.

~ Jimmy

DeletedUser111495

Oh ok thanks for clarifying. Alot of tribes tend to do alot of shuffling at the start I find, the ones who dont are the ones who are obviously more organised or those who have a history together.

As for making it biased against brad, I would have said the exact same thing if brad was not in the tribe. Like I said above. Only difference being made, I would have taken the part with brad in it out of it.

Sorry that was a misinterpretation on my part there.

DeletedUser117938

I was not making my statement based on the tribe changes. You will have tribe changes. My statement was based on them being dismissed, and larger players being recruited from other top tribes. My statement is also an opinion. Some of these players being dismissed were inactive (as shown above by Brad) some of these players were simply dismissed to make room for larger players, but remain still active. I call this disloyalty.

My opinion has nothing to do with brad, its to do with them leading a tribe a way I would not lead it. My opinion is not right, clearly as many other tribes in the top 10 right now follow Mental's blue print. It is simply an opinion. History has shown its not a winning method. History will repeat itself. It always does.

~ Jimmy

If you were so concerned about our tribes changes why didn't you go into that in finer detail with me in the interview I'm sure I could have helped you understand the basic principles of leading a tribe...

Some players joined us in this world just to PP farm and we were happy to do that for our friends, and yes I will stand here and say I kicked a few player purely due to their pathetic growth. Troops win wars yes, but poor economies build very few troops...

However your more than entitled to your 'opinion' I'm 100% convinced that this attack on our leadership methods has nothing to do with your past experience with brad.

957236627f1f800824b4d1929df6acdc.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser93066

957236627f1f800824b4d1929df6acdc.png

Vaguely remember that incident. I was there to make some premium and I was truly disgusted by how self centered and disloyal you guys were. You want to be a damn leader and change your ID to GODS NOVA act like a leader & learn how to play for the tribe not for yourself. And as a player this what I think of you, selfish. From my experience one selfish player can turn a tribe into chaos so hopefully you have changed your way since.

DeletedUser117938

Just to make it clear I did not dispand on W80, I think thats where your confused??... possibly this vague memory was made up lol

DeletedUser93066

Not talking about disband more like abandoned the old tribe and joined some other tribe with selective few?

atmospherecf

A warning with blackflags.... his very difficult to control. And this is experience with him from several worlds..

DeletedUser93066

Did you not leave IT to join Gents with selective few?

DeletedUser117938

I was betrayed and my baron tore the tribe apart from the inside out, I left the account for a while in rage after launching on my own guys... Never would I join the enemy at will

DeletedUser

I was betrayed and my baron tore the tribe apart from the inside out, I left the account for a while in rage after launching on my own guys... Never would I join the enemy at will

I think I can relay on this one... select your members well. Build a bond, help the helpless if you want loyal members. Coz those you help are the ones who will be Die Hard Loyalist to you until the end closing of world. ^^

https://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?215040-WAR-Declaration-(Rogue-VS-XIII-)&p=5578832&viewfull=1#post5578832

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser83995

Wilson, no one ever complimented you for being a genius before have they? There is a reason I sent that in private. It wasn't to protect peoples opinion on myself, it wasn't because I didn't want people to think my opinion was based on the past (because its not). It was because W80 only makes you and brad look even worse. I simply wanted to point out what I see on W84. If we get into W80 I am sure I can write you a book about all the stuff you and brad did wrong there. So how about we take this thread for what it is and just enjoy the fact you guys are good enough for someone to be talking about you and your tribe through start up.

You are also forgetting you are the one who asked me to do this analyses on your tribe.
So it was not a stab at you or your leadership. I would have never even wasted the time to do the research if I was never asked to do it. Just so happened that I elected to post it on my own rather then send it to you for your blog.

Hopefully this clears things up and you can move past this, still do your blog, and stop making my thread a mess.

Happy Hunting,
~ Jimmy

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
zls0mx.jpg

I would like to offer an alternative perspective on the first response from Godz Nova.

Looking at the last world some of this group played (W80, Gents), there was no defensive competency as a tribe. Frontline stacking didn't exist for expected wars and wars that they chose to declare until well after it was needed.

Allies were relied on for large amounts of support at times too. A couple of individual displays of talent did shine through, but the tribe imploded and was disbanded by the duke of Mental when it came under pressure.

Godz Nova then took over the next tribe that appeared in its place (FBI) and promptly abandoned it without attempting to organize a single Op on the enemy tribe - even telling a key frontline member under attack to deal with defending on their own. He has since disappeared, from what I have been told.

I would say that, where history is considered (and recent at that - in the past few weeks), it is worth keeping in mind on this world.

I would love to see this self-proclaimed defensive prowess to be proven on this world. It sure wasn't on the last one.

DeletedUser99565

People need to get over the w80 bullshit, it's a new world. Yeah shit hit the fan in w80 and a self-destruction happened, however I don't see why if Mental stays active and continues to do what they need to do there is no reason they can't succeed this world. There are some of the same members from the w80 Gents tribe that I cant see, however they should take w80 as a lesson and improve on this world.

Good luck Mental, you guys have the potential so don't let others comparisons deter you. :)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
People need to get over the w80 bullshit, it's a new world. Yeah shit hit the fan in w80 and a self-destruction happened, however I don't see why if Mental stays active and continues to do what they need to do there is no reason they can't succeed this world. There are some of the same members from the w80 Gents tribe that I cant see, however they should take w80 as a lesson and improve on this world.

It may be a new world, but if they are referring to it for a blog, then there can be no issues with others responding in kind as they have personally identified that as a key topic in their response :)

Note that I only mentioned the defensive capability. I didn't mention anything about:
- The rude approach often adopted by leadership
- The dirty tactics (offering to kick a frontline player in order to recruit a bigger one next door - sound familiar?)
- The lack of loyalty within the tribe
- The 'recruit for a quick win' approach.

There's a lot that could be brought up in great detail should anybody want to do background research, and so it does seem rather odd that Godz Nova refers to W80 at all - particularly if Mental don't want W80 to be referred to on this world :)

I have no issue with Mental besides the disappointment of only having a very poor nuke op aimed at my W80 tribe before they disbanded there - after all the 'hype' about how super skilled defensively and offensively they were.

I do however take issue when claims of skills are made which history in no way supports.

Last edited:

DeletedUser99565

It may be a new world, but if they are referring to it for a blog, then there can be no issues with others responding in kind as they have personally identified that as a key topic in their response :)

Note that I only mentioned the defensive capability. I didn't mention anything about the leadership's less than pleasant approach, the dirty tactics, the lack of loyalty that was again claimed in the Blog interview response. Or the 'recruit for a quick win' approach.

There's a lot that could be brought up in great detail should anybody want to do background research, and so it does seem rather odd that Godz Nova refers to W80 at all - particularly if Mental don't want W80 to be referred to on this world :)

I wasn't responding to you in my reply. Also i'm not just referring to the blog. I'm sure there are people on this world who feel some type of way about Mental's past. All I'm saying is Mental needs to ignore them and continue to grow from past lessons.

DeletedUser114869

Thoughts of this whole thread:
[video=youtube;vHU6ZRQJ50Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHU6ZRQJ50Q[/video]