Why NME Sucks

DeletedUser117267

Oh dino how i have missed you and your lovely words, I would really like to know where you get your ego from because I think everyone deserves to go on a trip as big as yours :) xxxx

And why are you sharing my secret on growth disbanding on Saturday :(

DeletedUser

I had to make the move prematurely, as Tuz dismissed both the Kit account and Z account.

Will post photos of his nerdrage, it is priceless. :D

-Dino(kitmarlowe)

DeletedUser

Dino being a superior mind once again. This is what you always wanted right? Lol. Traitor.

DeletedUser

Growth will not win this world. Period. Some of you will, but the tribe as a whole is on its way down the cliff.
I am not here to trashtalk you, I find most of you pleasant to talk with, however you are so blinded by Taylors promises(I am referring to his countless claims about Growth winning the world, like it's a done deal), that you fail to see the inevitable.

You have nobody to blame but Tuz. He let his emotions control his actions, and thus the actions of Growth. He turned down several big, skilled and/or key players out of nothing but his personal emotions, stubbornes and "pride". I'll give TWJ and SHF as an example of this. Most, if not all of you, wanted these two in the tribe, and you know it.
Meanwhile, NME was reaping the benefits of Taylors poor leadership decisions, condescending attitude and stubbornes when it came to bringing in some fresh meat. Net result? The size gap between Growth and NME is over 140m points. That is about 15 000 villages you guys would have to noble just to break even.

At the end of the day, when you look at why we crossed the bridge, it was only the most logical thing to do. Look at the map. We are completely surrounded by NME. We are not on the front, we ARE the front. If we want to survive, and in the end win this world, there is no alternative to this. And that is the only thing our minds are set to: winning this world. Our best chances of achieving that goal is if we side with NME.

So, enjoy your game and make it fun for us. I honestly hope to see some of you follow our lead and end up on this side of the bridge. Put 2 and 2 together, do whats best for you. Each and every one of you has put alot of time and money into this world, you might aswell be on the winning side.

Last edited by a moderator:

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
I had to make the move prematurely, as Tuz dismissed both the Kit account and Z account.

Will post photos of his nerdrage, it is priceless. :D

-Dino(kitmarlowe)

While I admire your hate of Growth, I can't say I support your decision to leave the tribe. While you may find reasons to justify yourself, you still ran away from a war that would have set your account as a frontline account. Instead, you decided to cowardly leave growth and join NME, thereby making your account a backline account in the war.

Even if it was the other way around and you left NME and joined growth I still wouldn't respect you. A good player never runs away from a good fight and by making your account practically a backline account, you have shown me that you'll run away from a good fight.

I hope you enjoy your time in NME. You have made this world an extremely boring one.

Last edited:

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yes God Hadeous. Most of what you said are facts and war has been unavoidable ever since Tuz jumped the gun on some of our Loyal recruits (our war our spoils, but this is just in my eyes) and didn't really try to work with us as he's always been telling OTD, but never really doing it. Apart from giving a hand to bringing Loyal down a bit earlier, thanks for that ;)
What has happened in the past 2,3 months is NME closing even more holes especially in the North East (Honour and Dark Nation/Juiced), eating the inactives, getting co's where needed and trying to dominate the k45-48 line to cut off Z/kit/mystery nuke from the rest of the tribe. We also went on to recruit TWJ, although i'd personally love to noble the guy (1 less competitor for my ODA spot and also some payback for nuking me during the war), but he was friends with almost every ex-Loyal player and also very active. So we recruited him. Then 2,3 days later mysteriously the original owner re-appeared taking over the account and begging to be re-invited into NME. I gotta admit i made the mistake to even think about talking with him and fixing that. Good call from OTD to order the massacre. There were some what if's and uncertainties, but since it started there was no going back. Then, I don't know if it was them all along or after TWJ realised he was done and passed his sit, but Growth sat the account trying to delay us, map as many of our nukes as possible and noble as much as they could in k55. But it didn't matter at that point. We knew it and they knew it, war was coming and the question was the 'when'.

And now to reach my point, we heard of Kit and Tuz having a fight about Dino and long story short we ended up agreeing to invite her. Zahariel was also interested and we concluded the deal with these 2 joining. Now we all know Hadeous and i'm sure the people who like him can be counted with the fingers of one hand. I personally like Kit and she has friends in NME like yogi, PP, ferys and others, but that's not the case for a guy who became famous in this world for trashtalking NME. Let's see what the future brings, although i have a pretty good idea
Of course what I say is personal opinion and view on the matters and doesn't represent NME.

Also Dan, this world would be boring if we merged with Growth. Unfortunately I don't have that beautiful poll we made in the hiddens couple months ago because we cleared the archive, but it was a 10-0 or 11-0 in favor of finishing with war.

DeletedUser

I would originally say good luck to my enemies, but not to you guys. You aren't enemies. You literally hugged everything across the world. Everyone knows that NME started hugging since Growth was warring Soon, so you're nothing of a Tribal War Tribe, we could better call this FarmVille. I would respect a decent fight, and definitely our worst decision was taking on Loyal. At least, they were Loyal. They would never recruit our members just because the sake of it. And good work on OTD decisions. Patrick, in my eyes, you aren't running the tribe, but it's the tribe that is running you. I respect Taylor and Growth as a whole. Can't say the same about NME, but I respect some individuals there. But after all, that's what you guys are, individuals.
I've ultimately wanted this fight to happen, since back when Dino made this post. And oh yeah it is on.
To end it with, we deserve a thanks. We surely deserve a thanks by SOLO- itself, because on one certain moment we saved him, recruiting him and his friend, now coplayer, Ricky.
May the clash begin.
We are going to win, and those who betray, they shall be betrayed.

( Respect to Dino, at least he is doing what he always wanted. You are one of the individuals I respect in NME, if you were wondering. )

-Olt.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yes? I added kit and since you got access you can see me too... Your point? lol
I'm pretty sure you were the one who accepted it too.

DeletedUser

Yes? I added kit and since you got access you can see me too... Your point? lol
I'm pretty sure you were the one who accepted it too.

You got it all wrong. I just posted the ranks because 13 out of top 15 players are from NME.

@Prometheus - I am flattered that you think I have the influence to make this world boring, or fun. Kit and I want to be on the winning side, I don't see how one accounts decision to switch tribes can make the entire world boring, but thanks.

Now, probably the main reason why I did this is because im tired of hiding. Hiding behind an alias, hiding behind a fake skype account etc. Patrick promised to me that I will be out in the open once I make the switch, and that is exactly what I wanted. So, everybody knows who I am now. No more lies, schemes and agendas. If you have something to say, say it on the battlefield.

And I can assure everyone that Kit keeps me on a tight leash ;)

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I would originally say good luck to my enemies, but not to you guys. You aren't enemies. You literally hugged everything across the world. Everyone knows that NME started hugging since Growth was warring Soon, so you're nothing of a Tribal War Tribe, we could better call this FarmVille. I would respect a decent fight, and definitely our worst decision was taking on Loyal. At least, they were Loyal. They would never recruit our members just because the sake of it. And good work on OTD decisions. Patrick, in my eyes, you aren't running the tribe, but it's the tribe that is running you. I respect Taylor and Growth as a whole. Can't say the same about NME, but I respect some individuals there. But after all, that's what you guys are, individuals.
I've ultimately wanted this fight to happen, since back when Dino made this post. And oh yeah it is on.
To end it with, we deserve a thanks. We surely deserve a thanks by SOLO- itself, because on one certain moment we saved him, recruiting him and his friend, now coplayer, Ricky.
May the clash begin.
We are going to win, and those who betray, they shall be betrayed.

( Respect to Dino, at least he is doing what he always wanted. You are one of the individuals I respect in NME, if you were wondering. )

-Olt.

YES. THAT'S IT. One of my main concerns going into this war is that i know jack sh*t about you guys. I know Tuz and phipsy and i even like the latter and your tribe is just a quiet force eating their food quietly in the south not provoking too much. So unlike Loyal who i disliked since i was in Fanta and also Sam and Hungrywolf were big bitches i wanted to burn, so i had this motivation to be active against them.
Now you guys have been nice to NME, not trashtalking much, prolly because Tuzain has told you we'll end the world together. But something like that always makes my mood. Thanks tableforone, for the trashtalk and laughable parts of your post. Like when you saved Solo (LOL) or where you say we're huggers just because we recruited more than you.

You played a big part in this world and OTD did great work on that. Keeping you off our backs while we fight Loyal. Never could have I imagined back in March, April that we'd turn you against Loyal LOL.
You had 2 big opportunities in this world.
1) Before we started crumbling Loyal there was a discussion between dagan/OTD and Tuz to take your 15-20 most active people in NME and form the final tribe to push for the win. I don't know the details, but plan went down and funnily enough later on I learned Tuzain wanted US to merge into YOU, after fighting so hard to make NME #1 with fair wars and not opportunistic strikes. I remember talking with dagan about it on skype and we were laughing about it. We into THEM ... lel no
2) Talk your differences with Loyal and Sam and join forces to destroy us, which would prolly happen if you did it before June. If it happened after June we'd may find ways to make it more even, but no need to elaborate on that, since it's in the past now.

Anyway, I hope this war is fun and let the trashtalking begin.

Edit: If you think NME is running OTD, and not OTD running NME, it just PROVES how he's played all of you like a violin. If something's perfect in our tribe (strong word, but just to make my point) is our structure and 100% devotion to our duke, be it Dagan or later on and till now OTD.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

YES. THAT'S IT. One of my main concerns going into this war is that i know jack sh*t about you guys. I know Tuz and phipsy and i even like the latter and your tribe is just a quiet force eating their food quietly in the south not provoking too much. So unlike Loyal who i disliked since i was in Fanta and also Sam and Hungrywolf were big bitches i wanted to burn, so i had this motivation to be active against them.
Now you guys have been nice to NME, not trashtalking much, prolly because Tuzain has told you we'll end the world together. But something like that always makes my mood. Thanks tableforone, for the trashtalk and laughable parts of your post. Like when you saved Solo (LOL) or where you say we're huggers just because we recruited more than you.

You played a big part in this world and OTD did great work on that. Keeping you off our backs while we fight Loyal. Never could have I imagined back in March, April that we'd turn you against Loyal LOL.
You had 2 big opportunities in this world.
1) Before we started crumbling Loyal there was a discussion between dagan/OTD and Tuz to take your 15 most active people in NME and form the final tribe to push for the win. I don't know the details, but plan went down and funnily enough later on I learned Tuzain wanted US to merge into YOU, after fighting so hard to make NME #1 with fair wars and not opportunistic strikes. I remember talking with dagan about it on skype and we were laughing about it. We into THEM ... lel no
2) Talk your differences with Loyal and Sam and join forces to destroy us, which would prolly happen if you did it before June. If it happened after June we'd may find ways to make it more even, but no need to elaborate on that, since it's in the past now.

Anyway, I hope this war is fun and let the trashtalking begin.

Oh boy you can hate me as much as you want. I hate you more. As for ending the world together, Tuzain told us AFTER it was made sure that it wasn't going to happen. I wouldn't merge with individuals, but with a tribe, that you aren't.

Take a look at your recruits. Who did you actually really recruited? None, you recruited barbs. Might as well just noble them.
Kinda love how you guys switch tones after you got what you wanted.

Fair wars. You guys are all talk. Seriously. We are waiting. You guys have 15.000 villages more than us. Show me what's your worth.

And it is not TableForOne, it is Olt, the one who is hated more by his tribe than by you guys, so let's see what you can bring.

Oh, can you invite me too? I mean, fuck, you are inviting everyone in sight, I could just leave this account and start a new one and without even leaving protection I would get an invite from you. Decent enough.

-Olt

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hate you? Strong word for someone i dont know lol. I just commended you for creating some nice mood around here.