Mental

• Thread starter Ignoramus of the Law
  • Start date

Ignoramus of the Law

When the world started, many, as myself saw Mental as a small, professional, close-knit team. Just like Tyrant. The kind of tribe you'd be scared of. Small, but quick, deadly and efficient.

However I cannot observe the tribe changes of Mental. Which is now at a staggering number 159.

By comparison:
Why?? - 154 (at 40 current members)
Tyrant - 54 (at 28 current members)
Llamas - 123 (at 39 current members)
Why!! - 204 (at 40 current members and part of a family tribe)
-RN- - 150 (and in process of disbanding)
Syn - 138 (at 40 current members)
PH - 141 (at current 39 members and following quite some merges)

And then, there is Mental. 159 and I don't think I have ever seen them having more than 30 members.
Which would be the explanation? Constant failure of building a solid team and just bringing as many large players as possible, hoping for the best? A lot of internals? Discontent with Bred and Darrin methods?

Because you have to admit - it is rather curious how a tribe that has always kept a small number of players has such a flux of incomings / departures.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7126

When the world started, many, as myself saw Mental as a small, professional, close-knit team. Just like Tyrant. The kind of tribe you'd be scared of. Small, but quick, deadly and efficient.

However I cannot observe the tribe changes of Mental. Which is now at a staggering number 159.

By comparison:

And then, there is Mental. 159 and I don't think I have ever seen them having more than 30 members.
Which would be the explanation? Constant failure of building a solid team and just bringing as many large players as possible, hoping for the best? A lot of internals? Discontent with Bred and Darrin methods?

Because you have to admit - it is rather curious how a tribe that has always kept a small number of players has such a flux of incomings / departures.

Tribe changes are about as consistent as a politics. I dont know why anyone would want to assume anything based on that stat.

DeletedUser

Tribe changes are about as consistent as a politics. I dont know why anyone would want to assume anything based on that stat.

I think it's fairly widely accepted that a disproportionate number of tribe changes suggests a lack of stability.

But then I've been out of the game for a while...

DeletedUser7126

I think it's fairly widely accepted that a disproportionate number of tribe changes suggests a lack of stability.

But then I've been out of the game for a while...

There is a lot of things on this game that has become accepted. Doesn't make it right but either way, it's not important enough for a debate...;)

Frozen Beauty

HAhaha holy crap you even type like Darren as well. I totally see what you did here :p

DeletedUser118603

By comparison:

frabz-nigga-if-you-a-stalker-you-need-to-reevaluate-your-life-you-have-fb5a97.jpg

DeletedUser

oh man! this whole world 80 affairs drags on here! sad... T_T

DeletedUser92617

Tribe changes dont always mean much at all! We have players that will go from one of the family tribes to the other just so they can do some flag trading for example..

DeletedUser

wow! I want flag trading too! Can I Trade my Green Flags for Blackflags? I mean a black flag? ^^ pls pls pls Warrior X ^^

DeletedUser112794

The stat seems legit as one measure of stability to a certain degree.

On that basis, Tyrant has best leadership/loyalty?

DeletedUser83995

At the start of the world Mental often had between 36-40 members. So this is false reporting :p

To add another fact, anyone who would compare them to Tyrant simply does not understand the poor leadership within Mental or have been on a previous world with these guys. They are far off the same level of talent as Tyrant at any stage of the game. Also should be noted that Mental leadership is known for merging, tribes/accounts you name it. So my guess is the large tribe changes is them merging, cutting dead weight, and then moving on to the next merge this is how they succeed on any world under this leadership. Till mid-late game when people stop merging with them.... then they slowly die off like they did on W80.

~ sci