Mental

• Thread starter Ignoramus of the Law
  • Start date

Ignoramus of the Law

To add another fact, anyone who would compare them to Tyrant simply does not understand the poor leadership within Mental or have been on a previous world with these guys.

My comparison was rather theoretical. As you would compare a biplane with an F-35 because are both planes.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
At the start of the world Mental often had between 36-40 members. So this is false reporting :p

To add another fact, anyone who would compare them to Tyrant simply does not understand the poor leadership within Mental or have been on a previous world with these guys. They are far off the same level of talent as Tyrant at any stage of the game. Also should be noted that Mental leadership is known for merging, tribes/accounts you name it. So my guess is the large tribe changes is them merging, cutting dead weight, and then moving on to the next merge this is how they succeed on any world under this leadership. Till mid-late game when people stop merging with them.... then they slowly die off like they did on W80.

~ sci

Not always true , IMO , I seen many players quit in Gents just in the short time I was in there , what are Gents or any tribe if that suppose to do when players quit for good or bad reasons ? of course the tribe has to Internal , we all do it and TBH I don't know why you have to go out there making it look like it's a bad thing ..... Alot of players have Talent in all tribes , but players have lives to , Tyrant may seem like a better tribe , better players and yes could be true , is it because these accts. in Tyrant have 2 to 4 co players on each account and other accounts have 1 player on them like myself ? Reason why I left W 80 working , kids etc my account got to big and I couldn't dedicate the time therefore I quit and gave my villas away ....

I thought I read something about Internals and realized after re reading it you didn't so my comment was irrelevant .

I would have to agree with you here Scientist ,yes Gents did do alot of merging which I wasn't reallly aware at the time just how much that can destroy a tribe , you end uo up with alot of problems with players being unloyal main reason why Gents didn't work in the end .

I was always looking for a tribe to join the past year where you don't have these type of problems , but these tribes are very hard to get in , also since I'm well known , these tribes seen to not want me , why ? I have no ideal , I'm a good player , yet I'm all the time being trolled in the externals and I think that's why .Who knows ...

Last edited: