Why will Misfit lose?

• Thread starter Ignoramus of the Law
  • Start date

DeletedUser

6ixGod and vincent and scientist..

How about you guys try to actually know what your talking about before posting..everytime you guys post you seem more and more ignorant!

6god is a lost cause who thinks they can stir bad relation between us, I will let waterloo clear this crap up as him and I talk about these things and I personally sent him that same pic and have already talked to him about that! Players can chat and say anything they want, doesnt hold any weight unless it comes from leadership! Which is why this "leak" wont share what leadership actually says,wonder why that is.. 6 god is one of these honorless players we are talking about it seems to me at least!

I like how vincent says we are backstabbing AGAIN...can you name one tribe we "backstabbed" or is this again you talking about things you know nothing about..maybe you should spend less time on externals and more time in game and maybe you guys wouldnt be doing so poorly in this thing called a war (more like a scrimmage I think)
P.s you guys are getting worked over and we havent even done one op against you guys hahahaah

I think the scientist should just fact check everything before he replies anymore, coming from a guy who doesnt like us cause I wouldnt let him join haha..having a family tribe is no different than one tribe,not when it comes to spies..
We are the only real family tribe in this world and I have a spy in almost every top10 tribe..or do we :) hmmmmm
oh and let me set you straight once again scientist who doesnt know anything..we have had one ally this entire world..its the same ally we have now so your comment about us being allies to everyone then backstabbing is just simply stupid on your end!

ok done :) enter next retarded statements that I gotta come clear up? annnnnd queue the same three people..

bar-of-soap-in-mouth.jpg
= you right now if i was your mother

u wanna go blind?

DeletedUser

I'm not one to join in on PnP and prefer to cut straight to the truth. So here goes:

6ixGod: Your posts are entertaining, well written and spot on when it comes to trolling. Well done, I'm enjoying the read!

Thank you, only trying to liven things up and don't mean to be taken literal for the most part. Appreciate the awareness of that.

DeletedUser83995

I think the scientist should just fact check everything before he replies anymore, coming from a guy who doesnt like us cause I wouldnt let him join haha..

I don't even have time to reply to the story you wrote. I will reply to this little bit right here though.

You are a something special if you really think I was trying to join Why?? because I wanted in the tribe. Not to mention I am pretty sure you sent me an invite. I don't have the messages anymore because I am no longer on W84 but I was simply trying to join to find something entertaining to write about on the forums about you guys. Which I decided not to join because I ended up friending someone in your tribe who let me account sit him and I peaked in. Didn't see anything I could use to make fun of you guys so signed out and thanked him for being loyal to his tribe and laughed.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
6ixGod and vincent and scientist..

How about you guys try to actually know what your talking about before posting..everytime you guys post you seem more and more ignorant!

6god is a lost cause who thinks they can stir bad relation between us, I will let waterloo clear this crap up as him and I talk about these things and I personally sent him that same pic and have already talked to him about that! Players can chat and say anything they want, doesnt hold any weight unless it comes from leadership! Which is why this "leak" wont share what leadership actually says,wonder why that is.. 6 god is one of these honorless players we are talking about it seems to me at least!

I like how vincent says we are backstabbing AGAIN...can you name one tribe we "backstabbed" or is this again you talking about things you know nothing about..maybe you should spend less time on externals and more time in game and maybe you guys wouldnt be doing so poorly in this thing called a war (more like a scrimmage I think)
P.s you guys are getting worked over and we havent even done one op against you guys hahahaah

I think the scientist should just fact check everything before he replies anymore, coming from a guy who doesnt like us cause I wouldnt let him join haha..having a family tribe is no different than one tribe,not when it comes to spies..
We are the only real family tribe in this world and I have a spy in almost every top10 tribe..or do we :) hmmmmm
oh and let me set you straight once again scientist who doesnt know anything..we have had one ally this entire world..its the same ally we have now so your comment about us being allies to everyone then backstabbing is just simply stupid on your end!

ok done :) enter next retarded statements that I gotta come clear up? annnnnd queue the same three people..

since im not one of the three [feels left out lol - so apparently cant be a Retarded Statement]

I would like to draw peoples attention to a few statements

1) you say that you sent that exact same pic to waterloo - was that before or after it was posted on the externals??

2)you say that you only have/had one ally for the entire world - so I ask whats going to happen to all those tribes you have/had NAPs with?? or are they all just temporary until your ready to eat [believes that comes under backstabbing]

3) you make the joke about having spies in almost every top10 tribe - theres a grain of truth in every joke "Every time when any person is kidding, he or she is actually disguising thoughts and emotions, either subconsciously or deliberately."
[hence the word "almost"]

4) you speak of honourable players - yet your members talk of attacking your neighbour, you say that's not the opinions of leadership or did you just get caught with your pants down [so to speak] and use that excuse to cover tracks

5) this is more a question - but do you count being misleading or untruthful as being honourable?? - for you have contradicted yourself a few times, just saying :)

well thank you for your time

Ignoramus of the Law

Actually, I have seen that picture, including this time, 5 times. 4 times the full version and once, the one cropped out, from here.

I will not indulge in externals intrigue because my tribe has things to take care on the map and we can't afford another frontline here. As I said to Forgotten Warrior - if they want to fights us, we will fight, there is no doubt there. If not, just as good. Until now both sides respected their agreements and had a respectful dialogue.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Actually, I have seen that picture, including this time, 5 times. 4 times the full version and once, the one cropped out, from here.

I will not indulge in externals intrigue because my tribe has things to take care on the map and we can't afford another frontline here. As I said to Forgotten Warrior - if they want to fights us, we will fight, there is no doubt there. If not, just as good. Until now both sides respected their agreements and had a respectful dialogue.

thank you for clarifying that [but still thinks its just a matter of time, like all things]

Ignoramus of the Law

I am not racist or anything but they are romanian. They want those guys trying to win the world?

tYLCuK9.png

Excellent argument Sab! Excellent I said!
Definitely a breakthrough in Tribal diplomacy.

DeletedUser92790

I'm just glad this world finally has some discussion happening. I started this world after not playing since w69, and its much more boring than any world I have played before. I can't tell if this is just how TW is now, or if its just this world in particular.

But anyways, more war, more debate, more trash talking, keep the game interesting!

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Love all these talks in external, excellent pnp but it does not do anything in game even though it was suppose to.

Warrior is a great leader and cares about his tribe and allies for sure, that might just be the reason he got tense about these comments.

But we will still lead the fights in game so in the end this pnp is just for the fun of it i guess.

DeletedUser88324

since im not one of the three [feels left out lol - so apparently cant be a Retarded Statement]

1) you say that you sent that exact same pic to waterloo - was that before or after it was posted on the externals??

2)you say that you only have/had one ally for the entire world - so I ask whats going to happen to all those tribes you have/had NAPs with?? or are they all just temporary until your ready to eat [believes that comes under backstabbing]

3) you make the joke about having spies in almost every top10 tribe - theres a grain of truth in every joke "Every time when any person is kidding, he or she is actually disguising thoughts and emotions, either subconsciously or deliberately."

4) you speak of honourable players - yet your members talk of attacking your neighbour, you say that's not the opinions of leadership or did you just get caught with your pants down [so to speak] and use that excuse to cover tracks

5) this is more a question - but do you count being misleading or untruthful as being honourable?? - for you have contradicted yourself a few times, just saying :)

2) what else are NAPs for? Seriously..?

3) whats wrong with having spies in other tribes? This is a war game buddy..

4) even if they did want to attack neighbors?What is wrong with that? Again.. WAR GAME.

i think you have the wromg game here buddy.. try sim city ;)

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
2) what else are NAPs for? Seriously..?

3) whats wrong with having spies in other tribes? This is a war game buddy..

4) even if they did want to attack neighbors?What is wrong with that? Again.. WAR GAME.

i think you have the wromg game here buddy.. try sim city ;)

2) so your another one that just sets up NAP's with the intention of eating them later [that's backstabbing - since you had prior intentions to do it]

3) Spies show a general mistrust in your neighbours and shows the intent to move on that tribe in the future - otherwise there wouldn't be a spy in the tribe [spies are not a peaceful element to any tribe]

4) I never said anything about attacking being bad [recommend you re-read] - was more pointing out how it seems to be common place for tribes to say there friendly yet be planning and scheming behind closed doors, waiting for things to be in there favour

now if you put all those together
you get the makings of a dishonourable tribe, not an honourable one

and just for shyts and giggles
still play sim city on SNES - great game cant beat the classics :)

and just thought I would add:
just saying its a war game
does not justify ones actions in the game
all it does is put into question your moral fibre ;)

vivenku

If there is one thing that I can convey without doubt is that, both forgotten and waterloo are honorable when it comes to in game interactions. They can be ruthless in war but both have shown to be respectable allies not using any sneaky tactics or flaming one tribe against another.

DeletedUser92617

I don't even have time to reply to the story you wrote. I will reply to this little bit right here though.

You are a something special if you really think I was trying to join Why?? because I wanted in the tribe. Not to mention I am pretty sure you sent me an invite. I don't have the messages anymore because I am no longer on W84 but I was simply trying to join to find something entertaining to write about on the forums about you guys. Which I decided not to join because I ended up friending someone in your tribe who let me account sit him and I peaked in. Didn't see anything I could use to make fun of you guys so signed out and thanked him for being loyal to his tribe and laughed.

uum nope, didnt send you an invite, you asked to join, I asked to sit your account,and wanted to ask you some questions you said no,so I said no then it turned into I am a bad leader blah blah so we stopped talking ..
but do have to ask, what did you expect to find lol?

DeletedUser92617

Sorry for double post but here we go :)

1)Dont know tbh, I was talking to a player in mail who said something about it so I let waterloo know the same thing I told that player, that it doesnt matter if a couple guys in the tribe talk about attacking,leadership said no and thats the end of it!

2)arent all nap's temporary? I think the purpose of NAP is to test the waters, see if you guys work well together then go from there..we have never just ended nap and surprised attacked, if we did decide to end a nap we told them and gave them a notice of doing so as the terms said we would..alot of players dont like this but if we agree to give a notice and no attacks for x amount of time we stick to that!

3)guess we will almost never know :)

4)Me being honorable and guys in my tribe "talking" about attacking someone doesnt even go together, again this is where I stepped in and said no..

5)example maybe?

DeletedUser92617

If there is one thing that I can convey without doubt is that, both forgotten and waterloo are honorable when it comes to in game interactions. They can be ruthless in war but both have shown to be respectable allies not using any sneaky tactics or flaming one tribe against another.

and triple post cause I didnt see this so double sorry but needed to add a single thing
(see what I did there)

thanks vivenku

DeletedUser83995

uum nope, didnt send you an invite, you asked to join, I asked to sit your account,and wanted to ask you some questions you said no,so I said no then it turned into I am a bad leader blah blah so we stopped talking ..
but do have to ask, what did you expect to find lol?

Was just looking for something fun to write about on the forums. Did one on Llama's and Mental so was looking to do one on Why too. Found nothing but a bunch of stupid polls and players talking about "skill" haha.

DeletedUser88324

If you ask me, the fact that why? Players have been wanting to attack Llamas is actually a show of agressiveness. They are hungry, they want to noble everything. I like that, and i am sure warrior liked reading that as well, even tho at the moment it is not in the tribes best interests. (Or is it not?. I hear Llama is yummy meat (mm) )..

Ignoramus of the Law

If you ask me, the fact that why? Players have been wanting to attack Llamas is actually a show of agressiveness. They are hungry, they want to noble everything. I like that, and i am sure warrior liked reading that as well, even tho at the moment it is not in the tribes best interests. (Or is it not?. I hear Llama is yummy meat (mm) )..

Eating Llama meat?

f7d.jpg

DeletedUser116824

I dont know who would be telling you llama meat is yummy when no one has tasted it before...

WHY? did the Llama cross the road?