NAM Declares on NBD - Nugget Putin > King of the North Sage

DeletedUser105718

I don't think it works that way Grant. Winter is coming.
I am not sure whether or not your trolling, quite frankly it is pretty hard to say at this point. However, saying "Winter is coming" basically ruins any kind of point you are trying to make. So cheezy and clique.

Michael Corleone.

I no longer play this world (sue me I am choosing uni and social life over this game!!) but all I got to add is that every tribe on this world has done underhanded tactics whether people like to admit it or not. Everyone is playing to win this world as its the final no haul world. Breaking rules is one thing, underhanded tactics I find are another. Regardless, I am sick of seeing everyone point the finger at one another when every tribe has done similar tactics. Nobody is above anyone else.

Overall, its a game and the final no haul world. Have fun with it and stop making it so personal. With that said, this will be my final post on W83 so good luck to everyone (especially NAM!) and take care.
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

if you are there al, theres definitely dodgy shit going on :D

Bye alex (hug)

ps. nam is weaker now, time to attack?

DeletedUser

Tried to not reply to u till now, but you realize Rizz would mop the floor with you, right? :))

Are you still bitter because i said debbie would beat you?

Rizz against me is no competition I agree, I have always said to rizz and others he is better but theres a difference between fighting someone and hugging them. Look at Nams last op, someone hugged oogura and he gave you his villages, thats my plan for rizz.

(im sorry if i offended you by saying debbie was a better player than you, however after coplaying with both of you and watching you play on previous worlds I believe she is better, shoot me. Dont get me wrong, im sure you have your "uses" like lifting moral but honey, please...)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

he has a total of 10mil odd, not all of which was from the op.

The first conquers were on the 15th, lets say random nukes started hitting on the 13th? (before then his odd went like 20k a day if that)

2016-01-16Ooguro RyuuyaNone120.-475,446-48+16,160,682+6,036,001+10,124,681
2016-01-15Ooguro RyuuyaNBD2.+1,529,696=152+11,060,345+6,013,987+5,046,358
2016-01-14Ooguro RyuuyaNBD2.+1,528,480=152+10,911,342+6,006,598+4,904,744
2016-01-13Ooguro RyuuyaNBD1.+1,525,376=152+10,887,011+6,006,389+4,880,622

his ODD as of 23:00 16/01/16: 10.850.963

Ill give you that including the attacks that have landed since twstats updated today, it is now a total of 6mil odd increase. That is still nowhere near the amount nam is claiming.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
You quitting is nothing new.

But hey, lets just assume your allegations were correct, didn't golden recruit dallow and 'ruin' the war. Omagherd, so very underhanded :|

Lavim didnt know anyone in golden? I knew bill, from my time in Regime on w80 with him. Same with SM (Debbie) and monica, lavim didnt approach any of them. I joined the account on i think the 30th and sorted out leaving Freeze after the duke said he wanted us to be the small tribe that distracted golden for up to a month to help NAM and their allies.

The difference here is that Lavim was not recruited from a tribe. But rather an artificial "speedbump" against Golden's growth.
Though we may have been led to believe things going on what NAM has said about this (Its not much since they're rather silent about it.) But Freeze had a duke with apparently the sole intent to delay us.

Of course Freeze also had members from TSFH in it. Their former duke had this to say about them:
[12/26/2015 7:33:09 PM] Silver: Also
[12/26/2015 7:33:15 PM] Silver: This will sound terrible
[12/26/2015 7:33:18 PM] Silver: But do not recruit my guys
[12/26/2015 7:33:25 PM] Silver: Easy NAM spy
[12/26/2015 7:33:43 PM] Silver: Since we were officially NAM friendly
[12/26/2015 7:33:45 PM] Silver: From the get go

Strange that TSFH and Freeze were warring if they were both NAM friendly. I agree. But at least all of that ought to confirm somewhat that NAM was meddling in K44's affairs from the get go.

So do we feel guilty for recruiting someone who's in a tribe formed solely to delay us and benefit others? Based on what he heard from his own duke? No.

DeletedUser

Styx has told me to say publicly im not leaking info to her (nod)

DeletedUser

Most quit when their duke wouldnt send support then left with his rank 2 to blue!

DeletedUser

he left after the tribe quit though.. what do you want him to do?

Blue! had no intentions of recruiting them until after Freeze was officially dead.

DeletedUser

lies, the tribe wasnt dead it was going through a rough patch and they bailed

Brick Tamland

I feel your pain :( I get loads, then a quiet period because they have to spread the downrep before coming back to me XD