W83 World Cup SEMI FINAL

Deleted User - 10618707

you realize you don't have to flame me for everything i post?
All i'm saying, is you see this guy in your tribe beast mode-ing it up, you're gonna vote for him regardless of how good (if not better) the other player is because you've seen said person in action and feel like they deserve that win, every tribe is going to largely vote for it's self. I in no way took a shot at nam, in fact i stood up for you lot from what baulder said.
think.before.you.post.your.gibberish.

I don;t think you get what is flaming, or gibberish for that matter. Stick it your 'somad' responses, you look better that way.

DeletedUser

This semi final is bs, not because its inaccurate but because how am i supposed to pick between rizz and styx/tom :(

Both

ted the stoner

I don;t think you get what is flaming, or gibberish for that matter. Stick it your 'somad' responses, you look better that way.

Because your posting makes you look sooooo intelligent :lol:

DeletedUser110713

no way this world cup is 100% correct full nam semi-final is just right.

im gonna say daddysmurf wins against welsh cuz i haven't played that much with welshy and fuzzy wins against capt but this one is definitely bias cuz i cant ever vote against styx

DeletedUser108039

no way this world cup is 100% correct full nam semi-final is just right.

im gonna say daddysmurf wins against welsh cuz i haven't played that much with welshy and fuzzy wins against capt but this one is definitely bias cuz i cant ever vote against styx

No one cares what you think Gayorg

DeletedUser

Yeah you nobled your own mother georg, your opinion is invalid

DeletedUser

The winner is everyone. Even if you weren't even congratulations!!!!