A New Order

*kokheng*

Nap broken

You broke an NAP with us making up rules for your lies to justify typical parasite TW players

DeletedUser

I love you wittman...:D

Hate you Lord for dont liking wittman... LOL

Michael Wittman

i would post the report but im not sure how to post a report here

DeletedUser117635

Whatever you do, keep your shit up north. I didnt like having to noble a 700 point villa that your guy took

Player not found.

player, i will show you :)))

yea you are food lol

Please don't make me return sooner than later, I'll show you guys who is food when I do decide to come back from my lovely holiday to get my mind off recent events.

For those of you in your pathetic tribe thinks I'm attacking when it is not me, I've been long gone and now soon to destroy anything in my path. Keep your eyes on my account within the next few weeks.

Last edited:

Player not found.

Damn SPB, who taught you nubs how to play? Gawd, so much high levels of incompetence :icon_biggrin:

Your 'timed nukes' are bad but your noble trains are worse. Morale of the story: You're shit, go play Sim City or Plants vs Aliens
:lol:

Last edited:

Michael Wittman

Damn SPB, who taught you nubs how to play? Gawd, so much high levels of incompetence :icon_biggrin:

Your 'timed nukes' are bad but your noble trains are worse. Morale of the story: You're shit, go play Sim City or Plants vs Aliens
:lol:

lol enjoy as we do. we are just getting started.

also spb is in 6th place, while the spartan warriors are in 9th place.

put them together and you have something very sexy haha.

Player not found.

It has already started, we are just mopping up :lol:

Stats vs SPB since my comeback:

[Spoil] Side 1:
Players: Player not found*
Side 2:
Tribes: SPB

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 72
Difference: 12

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 0
Difference: 43

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 393,171
Side 2: 365,255
Difference: 27,916

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 348,517
Difference: 348,517

chart
[/Spoil]

DeletedUser118442

impressive I must say,,,,good to know you are not just all talk lol

Michael Wittman

impressive I must say,,,,good to know you are not just all talk lol

lol yes he backs up his talk against tribes 1/20th the size of his and calls it skillzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Player not found.

Remind us of what good you have done on this world to be noticed? Except from swearing blood oaths on players which is funny and the fact you are somehow STILL playing W78 :lol:

And ESLL.. Where is your account now fate of it having being rimmed/merged? Deleted.

DeletedUser

It has already started, we are just mopping up :lol:

Stats vs SPB since my comeback:

[Spoil] Side 1:
Players: Player not found*
Side 2:
Tribes: SPB

Total conquers:

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 72
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1: 43
Difference: 43

chart

Side 1: 393,171
Side 2: 365,255
Difference: 27,916

chart

Side 1: 348,517
Difference: 348,517

chart
[/Spoil]

No, you are not. You are just a bully.

[spoil]Side 1: Players: Player not found*
Side 2:
Players: bill the builder

Total conquers:

Side 1: 70
Side 2: 2
Difference: 68

chart

Side 1: 54
Difference: 54

chart

Side 1: 461,992
Side 2: 4,048
Difference: 457,944

chart

Side 1: 424,862
Difference: 424,862

chart

[/spoil]

I dare you to fight those who are really fighting against loading instead of attacking poor isolated bill along with your buddies Rikk, yorgolb and IS in that area (4 Big players? Seriously? That's lame). I dare you to fight in K23 without relying on others. Or are you going to get scared and quit again to lurk on forums, eh?

Player not found.

No, you are not. You are just a bully.
I dare you to fight those who are really fighting against loading instead of attacking poor isolated bill along with your buddies Rikk, yorgolb and IS in that area (4 Big players? Seriously? That's lame). I dare you to fight in K23 without relying on others. Or are you going to get scared and quit again to lurk on forums, eh?

Scared of what? You guys have done nothing to me except from 100 incomings which is nothing, I wanted to quit the game since late August 2015 but delayed it because of Rogue war on the horizon so I decided to play on bored to death as I was hardly on during September looking for excuses to have a break and then eventually I though 'Fuck it' and had a awesome break.

As for the bullying bit, you have many players in your tribe who started the World far earlier than me and I outgrown them by far and have more OD than all of SPB Family players except GLADIATOR, The Great Murk, and qcbest1. SPB got too big for their boots and declared on Loading and got taught a lesson. As much as I respect you Alegna and you to listen to the bullshit about me is ridiculous.

Last edited:

DeletedUser118442

And ESLL.. Where is your account now fate of it having being rimmed/merged? Deleted.

well I decided to play on a bigger account here if you don't mind ofc :)

don't think it is called bullying when you declare,,,,plus there is the morale,,,,
but again PNF be nice and give them time to rebuild,,,
however brave effort by Spg,,,really respect what you guys are trying to do up there,,,,

Player not found.

well I decided to play on a bigger account here if you don't mind ofc :)

don't think it is called bullying when you declare,,,,plus there is the morale,,,,
but again PNF be nice and give them time to rebuild,,,
however brave effort by Spg,,,really respect what you guys are trying to do up there,,,,

I thought you got rimmed bro. Message me ingame for a chat or add me on skype :)

SPB have the morale advantage, but I have the village number advantage so Morale is the price I have to pay for being one of the largest accounts on this world (unfortuneatly
:lol:). SPB, if you are joining a different world like W87/88. Feel free to message me, I'll roll with you guys for fun as I think you guys seem like a fun tribe to be a part of :)

SPB will always have my respect until they are gone, they have done fantastic to still be around, it would be more about me rebuilding as I have the more villages and plenty of nukes to go round for I hope for them to give me some ODA and good chats ingame so feel free to mail me
:icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

SPB will always have my respect until they are gone, they have done fantastic to still be around
Loading has my respect too. It is the best enemy tribe I've ever met. They haven't resorted to hugging, unlike other tribes I've met before or after this world did. I love non-huggers. :icon_smile: And you guys actually haven't written any new threats to me since war began. I'm impressed.

SPB got too big for their boots and declared on Loading and got taught a lesson.
SPB declared because Loading had plans to declare on us just to keep western players busy. :( That hurt some feelings here, you know? And you guys were already taking redroad villages in strategic locations within our clusters, which suggested a war declaration on us soon. So we declared first to have the element of surprise. No offense, but we were waaaayyyy too tiny to play fair back then and survive.

SPB have the morale advantage, but I have the village number advantage so Morale is the price I have to pay for being one of the largest accounts on this world (unfortuneatly )

I ran the simulators and did some calculations. Here is what I found:

Pnf's Morale:

91% against Luukerf (148 vills)
80% against cakke (109 vills)
71% against qcbest1 (91 vills)
66% against Lady Mara (79 vills)
63% against GLADIATOR (118 vills)
62% against me [Alegna] (72 vills)
and finally....
35% against bill the builder (16 vils) :icon_wink:

Why would you do that? Lol.... Luukerf and cakke are the good targets pointwise. Also, no morale problem. You have 657 villages, Pnf! I have just 72, lol. It's not fair to compare our OD. I feel very tiny now, you know. :icon_cry:

Here's a prediction: I will surpass your OD soon, pnf. I have a lot of incoming attacks everyday. :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118442

Here's a prediction: I will surpass your OD soon, pnf. I have a lot of incoming attacks everyday. :icon_redface:

well I think that is very possible,,,,better step up your game PNF ;)