Rabid vs Eq War Stats

DeletedUser119047

Looks like rabid took out Evodude. If this is the same player from W84. Then his a terrible player.

I would underestimate EQ, this war or skirmish is way too early. atmospherecf has fought a lot of good wars in the past. That kid knows how to battle

Garrock

Looks like rabid took out Evodude. If this is the same player from W84. Then his a terrible player.

I would underestimate EQ, this war or skirmish is way too early. atmospherecf has fought a lot of good wars in the past. That kid knows how to battle

ok.. want to point out that the author of this thread is actually not in Rabid, I believe he is in EQ. It's not like Rabid came here to flaunt their success. Perhaps he just wanted to spice up the forums, and yes, evodude applied to Rabid 3 times since this world began and rejected 3 times, he is not a strong player. These are just skirmishes at this point. We have heard that EQ is seeking a coalition against us, and that a war declaration is imminent, so we are awaiting with great anticipation. For me personally, just attack, war declarations are overrated.

/cheers mates and good luck

hurod

Hmm, can you tell us more about those terrible players who are in EQ? There must be more if there was one. Names and online times could be nice (nod)

Wile E. Coyote

As previously stated I am in EQ, this was just a stat posting, I'm not here to bash EQ's stats of losing Evodude, or to promote Rabid. These forums are boring..so figured I'd just post something fun I guess. Maybe I shouldn't have hehe...

DeletedUser116815

As previously stated I am in EQ, this was just a stat posting, I'm not here to bash EQ's stats of losing Evodude, or to promote Rabid. These forums are boring..so figured I'd just post something fun I guess. Maybe I shouldn't have hehe...

It's all good mate, at least you are trying to keep these boring forums alive :)

Wile E. Coyote

Side 1: Tribes: EQ
Side 2:
Tribes: Rabid

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 7
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 30,019
Difference: 30,019

chart

Garrock

I feel like EQ and Rabid are keeping W85 alive.. lols

The forums maybe, perhaps the other tribes are just eating popcorn, sipping soda and watching us, while behind closed doors plotting our demise :icon_idea:

DeletedUser107658

Keeping W85 alive? You guys have had no continent competition, had nothing but easy wars and easy food up until now where you are only just starting to have skirmishes with one another and neither tribe has the nuts to declare a war on one another. Which still means that you guys aren't actually doing anything to keep this world alive, you're just filling the forums with multiple threads of BS that the same 10-15 players go back to and think nothing of, at least 10 of those 15 players being from within EQ and Rabid themselves.

Panda, ISN (and their coalition) and SARCOW kept W85 alive. :lol:

So basically: How many more threads can we expect before one of you "top tribes" actually declare on the other?

Garrock

Keeping W85 alive? You guys have had no continent competition, had nothing but easy wars and easy food up until now where you are only just starting to have skirmishes with one another and neither tribe has the nuts to declare a war on one another. Which still means that you guys aren't actually doing anything to keep this world alive, you're just filling the forums with multiple threads of BS that the same 10-15 players go back to and think nothing of, at least 10 of those 15 players being from within EQ and Rabid themselves.

Panda, ISN (and their coalition) and SARCOW kept W85 alive. :lol:

So basically: How many more threads can we expect before one of you "top tribes" actually declare on the other?

mate, with all due respect... you seem to have things mixed up, the nuts come from the fighting, the attacking and defending, the back and forth. The war declarations are merely the "color" the food of trolls, and there is one coming, from what I hear February 24th, of course you've heard it too.

Troll on brother, troll on!

DeletedUser

SubjectThe tribe The Equalists declared war on tribe Rabid Squarrels!
SentFeb 22, 2016 03:16:57
The tribe is now at war with The Equalists!

War name: Let the games begin

Declaration:
May the best tribe win.

Gentlemen war and with class.

A war between respected tribes and both experienced great dukes. Garrock this will be a fun war :)

» Show war statistics
» Report offensive war declaration

Oh the sheer presumptuousness! Any respect you may have garnered, mate, you lost when you decided to invite most-every other tribe in the world to your side; you're a rank 1 tribe, so try acting like it.