Rabid vs Eq War Stats

DeletedUser

Such misinformation. Much jumping to conclusions. Wow.

Let the games begin » Show statistics
Ally
Rabid Squarrels
Enemy
The Equalists
The Black Shadows
Goon Squad
Beginning of the war
today at 03:16:57
Duration of war
10:02:32

I think Garrock just said you have allies and one is participating so No misinformation there. Those are not my words it's his. Look below.

ritchie brother... allegations of "mass recruitment" are so utterly ridiculous, especially in comparison to the tribes on the other side of this war, I took it as an attempt to incite flaming.

And Rabid has 2 allies, one of which who at this point is not participating in the war, and we have not reached out to any other tribes, so what you've seen first hand I'm unsure of, it would seem wishful thinking.

And so it escalated. Wait for the surprise, its AKATS.. Xanthae So it was misinformation. *Clap* *CLAP*
94625206fae3ae877a77f581bd959d98.png

Well, that escalated quickly.

DeletedUser

So basically the whole world is fighting; it was time. Good luck everyone.

I am just wondering where does Public stand in this fight?

DeletedUser88057

You really need to learn to read...

Xanthae.;7000066]You really need to learn to read...the things that are hidden for a reason...

You have to find the hidden bit where Rabid hide the fact they had Akats and Panda involved in this war at the start....and then people like Xanthae tell all that come here they are fighting 2-3-4-5 tribes ....

DeletedUser88057

Then don't say it for others if you're not willing to take the time and energy to post evidence, instead you take and waste your time posting unsubstantiated claims that other people that want evidence are reading.

Lazy.

Think this below shows why i dont need to prove what i didnt need to prove Yesterday, 07:41
Wile E. Coyote
user-offline.png

reputation_pos.png
Join Date2016,February 8thLocationAmericaPosts21

[h=2]
icon1.png
[/h]

Side 1:
Tribes: EQ, TBS :), Goons
Side 2:
Tribes: Rabid, Panda, AKATS

why would i need to show evidence to please people like you? when Panda pops are already in this war ... when
we were talking about gangbanging Rabid/Akats they were also asking for help from Panda ...forget the "i got a timestamp so this proves it" a lot was done over skype.... now before you get back in your box is there anything else i need to not clarify with you?

Wile E. Coyote

Stop spamming this thing up with ridiculous posts over whatever the hell all that is ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks

Side 1:
Tribes: EQ, Goons, TBS :)
Side 2:
Tribes: Rabid, AKATS, Panda

Timeframe: 08/02/2016 00:00:00 to 24/02/2016 00:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 39
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 95,025
Side 2: 184,824
Difference: 89,799

chart

DeletedUser

Stop spamming this thing up with ridiculous posts over whatever the hell all that is ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^ What this guy said. A couple of spam posts + using a development that occurred later to justify not proving something earlier... it really is just drivel haha

DeletedUser

^ What this guy said. A couple of spam posts + using a development that occurred later to justify not proving something earlier... it really is just drivel haha

The thingy that I don't understand about these stats is EQ being behind.
In the days of old farts like myself, one prepared for war in times of peace, came up with a plan, started executing it, declared. If you do things in that order, the first strike will put you ahead in stats.
Not a guaranty for the win, but at least early stats make you look good.

Seems that EQ followed a different strategy; we interned half the continent, we iz the best, lets ask other peeps to fight along side us, we declare, send nukes and trains, lose villas, BS the externals, lose more villas.

Might be that my old brain just don't understand these modern strategies, but to me it certainly looks like Eq screwed their allies and themselves.
Guess they should have kept hitting the invite button and intern instead of going to war with a real tribe

Orlok-tsubodai

The thingy that I don't understand about these stats is EQ being behind.
In the days of old farts like myself, one prepared for war in times of peace, came up with a plan, started executing it, declared. If you do things in that order, the first strike will put you ahead in stats.
Not a guaranty for the win, but at least early stats make you look good.

Seems that EQ followed a different strategy; we interned half the continent, we iz the best, lets ask other peeps to fight along side us, we declare, send nukes and trains, lose villas, BS the externals, lose more villas.

Might be that my old brain just don't understand these modern strategies, but to me it certainly looks like Eq screwed their allies and themselves.
Guess they should have kept hitting the invite button and intern instead of going to war with a real tribe

In fairness, There are very few captures between EQ and Rabid. Looking at the actual captures it seems mostly the allied tribes that are losing vills

Wile E. Coyote

Its completely irrelevent who has what captures. Last I checked it was a war with EQ,TBS:), and Goons on one side and AKATS, Panda, and Rabid on the other, at least thats what my War Page says. Therefore war stats that happened before the declaration should be considered. But just so I can stop the spam, Ill do a complete breakdown of who has lost what villages:

OVERALL WAR STATS

Side 1:
Tribes: EQ, Goons, TBS :)
Side 2:
Tribes: Rabid, AKATS, Panda

Timeframe: 08/02/2016 00:00:00 to 26/02/2016 00:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 55
Difference: 30

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 125,316
Side 2: 274,973
Difference: 149,657

chart

INDIVIDUAL WAR STATS

EQ Losses and Gains (vs entire other team)
Total Losses - 8
Total Gains - 1
Difference - Down 7 Villages vs entire team

Individual Caps Against/For EQ
Rabid (+7)
AKATS (+-0)
Panda (+-0)

TBS:) Losses and Gains (vs entire other team)
Total Losses - 33
Total Gains - 24
Difference - Down 9 Villages vs entire team

Individual Caps Against/For TBS :)
Rabid(+9)
AKATS(+2)
Panda(-2)

Goons Losses and Gains vs entire other team
Total Losses - 14
Total Gains - 0
Difference - Down 14 Villages vs Entire Team

Individual Caps Against/For Goons
Rabid (+13)
AKATS (+1)
Panda (+-0)

Erig

Props to rabid for their success in the war so far. I do think their front line is at a slight size advantage as none of our front line players are above ~50k points while most of they're players are and probably have more trains. It's difficult for the northern core to participate besides flinging nukes around like monkey poo.

As of now it feels like we are just sending defense and sniping hoping to reduce the wreckage, but I hope things change in due time.

DeletedUser

Hahahahaha, excellent stuff! Wonder how long before they apply and we can live up to our really well known mass recruiting reputation :lol:

DeletedUser

Props to rabid for their success in the war so far. I do think their front line is at a slight size advantage as none of our front line players are above ~50k points while most of they're players are and probably have more trains. It's difficult for the northern core to participate besides flinging nukes around like monkey poo.

As of now it feels like we are just sending defense and sniping hoping to reduce the wreckage, but I hope things change in due time.

Atmos going to war was not a great success

daily-morning-awesomeness-35-photos-352.gif

DeletedUser

Im curious who had the brilliant idea to get goons as their allies :p cant say ive been impressed

Erig

Atmos going to war was not a great success

To be fair, there wasn't much of an option as a Rabid/EQ war was inevitable due to the alliance with Panda. Atmos may have declared prematurely too gain the initial "surprise" moment which is at least something good for EQ. I'm not sure how much was gained from it though.

However, War at a later time would still leave our southern line outmatch by rabid's frontline in size as stated before.

DeletedUser

Let's face it, the 'suprise' wasn't a suprise at all. Both sides knew war was coming, disputes escalated and then war was declared.

This constant moaning about tribal hugs is utter tripe, it's called diplomacy, and it's always been a part of the game, deal with it.

So many people get so childish over these things, including our Rabid players. It's war, it's not fair, it's bit meant to be fair, it's a game of survival.

The way I see it thus far EQ has been out matched, however there is still a long way for Rabid to do, and a lot of larger players to try and overcome, the war is not over, but the early round looks good for Rabid.

Rant over